What's new

Another Gem from Aurat March 2018

we were discussing why Pakistan's understanding of feminism is bound to issues one faces privately.

like household chores and etc.

why even most educated people have such a narrow minded approach when it comes to women rights?

why is it just a fashion and not a major drive consisting of all walks of life and not just bimbos and lesbians with a grudge
our culture is inherited from Hinduism
and Hinduism likes to male slaves of alot of people, including women
even though we have entered the fold of Islam, we have still not let go of many thoughts and traditions from our ancestors as a result, we give our backward culture, the garb of Islam

our culture is inherited from Hinduism
and Hinduism likes to male slaves of alot of people, including women
even though we have entered the fold of Islam, we have still not let go of many thoughts and traditions from our ancestors as a result, we give our backward culture, the garb of Islam

so you are just anti Hindu and anti Hindu culture? we have hindu minority in Pakistan and how would they feel if you are going to say that to them.

there is no such thing as Hindu culture. Hindus live across the world and the religion Hinduism is not even an organized form of religion with no central authority.

so you may need to rethink how you can formulate this better..

lolzz mujhe maaf karo babaa. Ink placards ki to mujhe samjh hee nahi ai khaas kar wo ajeeb si cheez jisko yeh apni play ground bol rahi hain.

wah ye sahi trick hai
forun haath dho liye

sahi chalaak loomri hote ho tum log... banda kuch keh bhi nahi sakta ab

so you are just anti Hindu and anti Hindu culture? we have hindu minority in Pakistan and how would they feel if you are going to say that to them.

there is no such thing as Hindu culture. Hindus live across the world and the religion Hinduism is not even an organized form of religion with no central authority.

so you may need to rethink how you can formulate this better..
Hindu = Someone living near and around the Indus
what I meant was, our old "Hindu" culture has not evolved with time, we have forcefully made it part of Islam

Hindu = Someone living near and around the Indus
what I meant was, our old "Hindu" culture has not evolved with time, we have forcefully made it part of Islam

see that is just not correct. and i am not in the mood to go into the details.

why don't you try give an example of what you are actually trying to say instead of gross generalisations.

I do not understand why people make judgment about these woman. They have the right to express their feeling / opinion. Does not make them randi, tuaf, lesbian etc etc.
You know what we Pakistanis need to learn, without agreeing learning to respect other people opinion.

I do not understand why people make judgment about these woman. They have the right to express their feeling / opinion. Does not make them randi, tuaf, lesbian etc etc.
You know what we Pakistanis need to learn, without agreeing learning to respect other people opinion.

why do you see words like tawaif, randi or lesbian as disrespectful?

why do you see words like tawaif, randi or lesbian as disrespectful?
I don't see any word disrespectful, I "feel" the intention of their use is to disrespect. If the intention are not to disrespect, I take back my post.

I don't see any word disrespectful, I "feel" the intention of their use is to disrespect. If the intention are not to disrespect, I take back my post.

who are you to judge intentions? see be true what you speak otherwise it wont be much fun

Rise of feminism ... destruction of family system. We all regardless of gender, have to pay the price.
IMO, though we are a male dominated society but there is good in it at least males treat the ladies with respect in day to day dealing, in shops/buses/offices everywhere female enjoys respect.

Rise of feminism ... destruction of family system. We all regardless of gender, have to pay the price.
IMO, though we are a male dominated society but there is good in it at least males treat the ladies with respect in day to day dealing, in shops/buses/offices everywhere female enjoys respect.
Haha funny comment :D

Back
Top Bottom