What's new

Another Gem from Aurat March 2018

Fact of the matter is if you are advocating for something greater than human equality then you deserve to be villanised for it. At the same time there should be equal responsibility for all. If you're not at home catering for the kids then you better be out in the office making cash money. There's no free loaders in this world. Hum dono apna khana khud garam kar lain gay.

What social system do humans adhere to in this regard if not the patriarchy according to your understanding?
I call it the law of gravity ( my own cool name)

Society is just like a bacteria, it wants to survive.
Well, to survive you need division of labour as everyone can't do everything.
So, who is good at what?
Men are stronger, they can go hunt and fight
Women are nurtures and can't really go hunting for most of the 9 months they are pregnant, then they need to feed the babies...so let's keep them closer to home.

Blah blah blah, water runs down hill due to gravity, men and women do jobs they are better at, and now we have society.

Keep in mind, I did not place a value judment anywhere.
Good or bad, you decide, but there is no group of magic men controlling the world for 10,000 years.

Feminism is a western concept to make money, husband works so wife's says I work too, both paying taxes and not even thinking about having a family, family unit breaks down, or they do have children but they are so busy with work still family unit breaks down,

I call it the law of gravity ( my own cool name)

Society is just like a bacteria, it wants to survive.
Well, to survive you need division of labour as everyone can't do everything.
So, who is good at what?
Men are stronger, they can go hunt and fight
Women are nurtures and can't really go hunting for most of the 9 months they are pregnant, then they need to feed the babies...so let's keep them closer to home.

Blah blah blah, water runs down hill due to gravity, men and women do jobs they are better at, and now we have society.

Keep in mind, I did not place a value judment anywhere.
Good or bad, you decide, but there is no group of magic men controlling the world for 10,000 years.

Oh actually I agree with this system. I am certain that men and women have their strength and weakness, and by focusing on those we can build a more productive and happier society. I think things were done in line with this mentality throughout most of our history.

My suggestion is more practical and easy to implement.

See getting hit in testicle is easy compared to my suggestion. Even in your mind. Happy

Ab apni baat hi maan le bhai... Kyon logon kay tatton pe phool barsa raha ha?

Tatton sai yaad aya yeh aurat march Lahore main bhi hua hai kia?

No idea.

Per khayal acha hai

I don't know how true or accurate that Is but there are some experiments conducted in which they measured the pain by whatever units. Turned out pain in the balls is more than child delivery.

Thats a scam.

You dont need a pain o meter.

Just sit through a delivery. The human in you will understand.

Childbirth is a burden. Its psychological its ever lasting the mental exhaustness.

I am all for taking a fair shot at these creatures but respect Nature.

These annoying creatures are a reality. An equal reality.

More in numbers though

Guys we had a massive thread on this. I am merging it now. It’s also in the wrong section.

No idea.

Per khayal acha hai

Thats a scam.

You dont need a pain o meter.

Just sit through a delivery. The human in you will understand.

Childbirth is a burden. Its psychological its ever lasting the mental exhaustness.

I am all for taking a fair shot at these creatures but respect Nature.

These annoying creatures are a reality. An equal reality.

More in numbers though

Wow! El Sidd. The Gentleman!

Anyways sir ji.. what if I never sit through delivery? The human in me will never understand? And I'm gonna die... inhuman?

Back
Top Bottom