What's new

Another Gem from Aurat March 2018

I agree

Supply and demand says that people who can do brutal labor will get paid more than KG teachers.

People who can work 60 hour weeks will get paid more than people who work 20 hours a week.

Now the problem is that men tend to be working the long and hard Jobs and then feminists cry about wage gap.

Uh no........

Supply and demand says the complete opposite. Majority of the country comprised of uneducated people. These people grow up to be hard labourers. That's about a 100 million hard labourers. On the other hand we have a kindergarten teacher, fairly relaxed job but requires at least 12 years of education and some basic training. So in essence there's we have thousands of more times of the former and hence they are paid less.

Of course from a moral point of few I'd agree that labourers need to be paid more but I don't make the rules. The supply does.

The wage gap is a stupid myth.

As someone who has studied real science ( I now teach it), the problem I have with the patriarchy theory is that:

1. It's not falsifiable
Meaning you can't present new evidence to show that it's wrong, thus you can't prove that is correct.

2. It is bases based on confimation bias
Meaning that they said patriarchy exists, then went looking for evidence. That is not how real science works.

3. It's entirely based on emotions and you can't argue against emotions.

What social system do humans adhere to in this regard if not the patriarchy according to your understanding?

A woman scorned is freedom.
A man enraged is terrorism.

Humka brabari chaiye brabari !!

Lol.. Kya barabri ? Bachiyan aur auntiyan cycle Chala Kar samajh Rahi hain k inko barabri mil Gayi...

BTW ... Is it just me or do all the feminists actually look a bit butt ugly?

Don't know but a kick in nuts is extremely lethal.

Dude you will pass out if you see a birth let alone go through it.

I got dirty jokes after this

Lol.. Kya barabri ? Bachiyan aur auntiyan cycle Chala Kar samajh Rahi hain k inko barabri mil Gayi...

BTW ... Is it just me or do all the feminists actually look a bit butt ugly?

Ugly girls need fashion. Unwritten rule ha mashray ka lol

Uh no........

Supply and demand says the complete opposite. Majority of the country comprised of uneducated people. These people grow up to be hard labourers. That's about a 100 million hard labourers. On the other hand we have a kindergarten teacher, fairly relaxed job but requires at least 12 years of education and some basic training. So in essence there's we have thousands of more times of the former and hence they are paid less.

Of course from a moral point of few I'd agree that labourers need to be paid more but I don't make the rules. The supply does.

The wage gap is a stupid myth.
Sorry, I was looking at it from a Canadian point of view. Skilled labor makes much more than a teacher.

Could we please skip out on this testicle pain vs child birth debate ? It's literally pointless. Men have a higher threshold for pain. Simple as that.

Dude you will pass out if you see a birth let alone go through it.

I got dirty jokes after this

Ugly girls need fashion. Unwritten rule ha mashray ka lol

I heard kick in the nut is more painful than giving birth to a child.

Back
Top Bottom