What's new

Another Gem from Aurat March 2018

@El Sidd Your post carries no constructive criticism and is completely off tangent. Also I prefer you do not engage with me since you’ve been egging your minion on. Kindly lay off.

I have minions? I am famous woohoo

Now lets discuss.

You see you are blaming men rather in a cute way that they are holding women back?

I can speak for pakistani 'culture'. Women are more than happy playing their traditional role because its a luxury for for them.

From education to the parliament women rights are not only equal but protected as well.

Recently a judge ordered that divorcees shall continue to get money from their ex husbands.

The Problem simply is sheer pure hypocrisy when women get away by playing all their aces.

A) tradition
B) religious
C) oppression.

Now mind you in the west the women are paid less and are not easily hired. That is on par with THAT society.

No woman in Pakistan fights for post natal worklife balance in profession nor inheritance nor if single mother monetary assistance from the state.

Please dont assume much when you talk to me. As i said i have bigger battles here

I support the ideals of the original Feminist movement, but one thing I have never been able to come to grips with the modern manifestation of this noble movement, is how so many of its supposed followers come across as crass and intellectually hollow.

For example, is showing the middle finger here really necessary?
11221531_10156352372564673_6587126780816259664_n-jpg.464023

All their signs are sexist.

Ellen fans did it. Total bummer.

Kids are getting boring thats why pakistan has great Potential

This movement should have been about equal rights for women because lets face it women in Pakistan are very very far when it comes to equality. Looks like this movement is being hijacked by women from defence areas who like to call themselves Liberal to sound cool and earn some swag among their circles.

This movement should have been about equal rights for women because lets face it women in Pakistan are very very far when it comes to equality. Looks like this movement is being hijacked by women from defence areas who like to call themselves Liberal to sound cool and earn some swag among their circles.

Nailed it.

Hipsters and Nerds in a cringeworthy orgy.

Instead of using the strength at their proposal. These thought best way is to offend and create their own pathetic 15 minutes of fame.

Its like bargaining in bizzaro world.

Now mind you in the west the women are paid less and are not easily hired. That is on par with THAT society.

Good post, but the above is not accurate. The wage gap is a "myth". In reality it has been proven to exist because of the choices women make, and not because businesses are paying them less for being women.

I also do not agree that women have it harder when it comes to getting hired.

That is big enough to be a battleground.

Like a chipkaleez on her back are way on the dark side of the moon.

P.s. i can say that because i am a feminist.

How do you untwist your panties?

A feminist fashion wave and you were expecting J Lo and Aint You Mama shit from rich fashionable kids?

You are extremely narrow minded to pass any judgement on any calibre.

Achhhhhh.....

Back
Top Bottom