What's new

Another Gem from Aurat March 2018

in simple words
we have put women under restrictions which have stemmed from the age old customs and norms of our local culture. We justify those restrictions by utilizing Islam.

Blame the culturally conservative yet secular folks.

Islam plays little role in that.

Women have put themselves under restriction in the name of protecting the culture and tradition.

Women are themselves their worse enemies

Blame the culturally conservative yet secular folks.

Islam plays little role in that.

Women have put themselves under restriction in the name of protecting the culture and tradition.

Women are themselves their worse enemies
strongly agree with the last two points

Very interesting
:bunny::bunny::bunny:
1.jpeg

and did they do an experiment putting girls and boys together and see what roles they would naturally choose once void of external influence i.e. cultural, religious and others.

What do you think will be the natural outcome in this scenario?

Hasn't it already happened before? It will most probably lead to murder amongst the men, murder over women.

Men and women have nothing in common but exceptional thirst to spill blood and write stories about it.

Men and women have nothing in common but exceptional thirst to spill blood and write stories about it.

Don't know about the women, but there are two words which can very sufficiently summarize man, greedy and ungrateful. Also, women are most probably the biggest weakness/trap for a man. All the castles, all the rides, all the accumulated wealth and lands, yeh sub aadmi kis kay liye karta hai? "Glory" is a masqueraded term for peacock feathers.

Men achieve, invent and spiritually progress when they truly "free" themselves of the women, i.e. not shun them but don't be a slave to their charms as they're a test for this world. Nikola Tesla, Aristotle...and many other names come to mind.

Don't know about the women, but there are two words which can very sufficiently summarize man, greedy and ungrateful. Also, women are most probably the biggest weakness/trap for a man. All the castles, all the rides, all the accumulated wealth and lands, yeh sub aadmi kis kay liye karta hai? "Glory" is a masqueraded term for peacock feathers.

Men achieve, invent and spiritually progress when they truly "free" themselves of the women, i.e. not shun them but don't be a slave to their charms as they're a test for this world. Nikola Tesla, Aristotle...and many other names come to mind.

Man its animalistic.

Male peacok dances for the lady.

Atleast it has not come to that yet.

Women cannot be religiously explained. They are 'different'

Women cannot be religiously explained. They are 'different'

I think they can. Religion encompasses each and everything, it merely depends upon us mortals to search, read, ponder and understand as much as we can.

All I will say is that they are a major test.

I think they can. Religion encompasses each and everything, it merely depends upon us mortals to search, read, ponder and understand as much as we can.

All I will say is that they are a major test.

Religion only highlights the minimum requirement for getting along as a society.

Test or not.

Well is everything not a test theologically?

Religion only highlights the minimum requirement for getting along as a society.

Test or not.

Well is everything not a test theologically?

Yes this world is an illusion, but some tests are much more dangerous than the others. That's why I said a major test.

Yes this world is an illusion, but some tests are much more dangerous than the others. That's why I said a major test.

I dont know.

Does the religion Islam claims it particularly as such? Like the Book not stories.

Does the religion Islam claims it particularly as such? Like the Book not stories.

As per the Book, men are supposed to be their leaders and act towards them with justice and not transgressions. That's what I remember at the moment. I am pretty sure there's at least one(or maybe more) verse(s) dealing with the gender relations which I'll have to find.

Back
Top Bottom