What's new

Another crazy venom about India

i think MODs should change the title ... @ OP what venom , its the reality .. the celebrities are complaining about this racist hindu behavior ... nothing wrong in getting a bit self critical

Are you sure it is racist? My Malay Muslim landlord in Singapore does not rent out his properties to Chinese because they will cook pork in his kitchen. Do you consider that racist behaviour too?

Having said that, I understand how that leaves a bad taste in the person who has sufered. But its not just the Muslims btw, I was denied a flat in Mahim Mumbai because they wanted only Catholics.

Vegetarian bullies of Mumbai

561351_452414018109801_215501485_n.jpg

I think the behaviour is not appropriate, but to call it racist Hindu behavior smacks of an agenda. No wonder this issue is reported in Pakistani media so many times with only the Muslims as the victims.

The ''need'' is strong in Pakistan.

Mujhe uska shakal dekhtehi shaq hota hai bhaijaan, main risk nehi lunga. gharme bahu betiyan hai afterall :)

I am sure a 50% increased rent offer will change the mind,if not all majority of them .

No wonder Indian Muslims go on a bombing campaign in India. They simply don't get their God-gifted rights.
True indian muslims sure have genuine reasons of grievance to go on bombing mission but i wonder what grievance pakistanis have to go on bombing mission on poor muslims?

If it was just about meat eating and non meat thing than Christians would be complaining as well !!??
Christians dont eat beef in India, mostly.

I was trying to give you an example that I as a hindu might be discriminated by Jains and gujrati hindus (and some south Indian brahmin hindus), when it comes to house, because they are strict vegetarians.
Similarly meat eating hindus may not like beef eating muslims to live next to them. These are private societies, govt cant force them.

Also what do you think about that advt about exclusive christian apartment. Should I complain to police that it is religious discrimination against hindus in India?

BTW, I dont support such segregation.

=hinduguy;3181022]Christians dont eat beef in India, mostly.

Thats over statement , i dont think thats possible
I was trying to give you an example that I as a hindu might be discriminated by Jains and gujrati hindus (and some south Indian brahmin hindus), when it comes to house, because they are strict vegetarians.
Similarly meat eating hindus may not like beef eating muslims to live next to them. These are private societies, govt cant force them.

BTW, I dont support such segregation

see on one hand you are supportive of these people are discriminating towards other religion or sects on the other hand you are saying dont support it , which one is it than ?

Also what do you think about that advt about exclusive christian apartment. Should I complain to police that it is religious discrimination against hindus in India?

You should report its wrong , there must be a law against ethinic , sectarian or racial discrimination

Whoever wrote this BS,it's pretty apparent that he cant be an Indian.Otherwise he or she could not have lied so blatantly!!BTW heres Javed Akhtar(whose name ha been over stressed in the article) talking on the Pakistani media about his rights in India and what India is like:

Last edited by a moderator:
Thats over statement , i dont think thats possible

see on one hand you are supportive of these people are discriminating towards other religion or sects on the other hand you are saying dont support it , which one is it than ?

You should report its wrong , there must be a law against ethinic , sectarian or racial discrimination

If you dont believe me, you should ask in yahoo questions & answers and some other forums (I am talking from my own area, i might be wrong about christians in other areas).
BTW, this does not apply to christians in north east, they do eat beef, some tribes even eat dogs. They are not the ones seeking house in Mumbai.

Yes, I am against segregation and ghettoization because it breeds intolerance. I was only trying to say it is not discrimination based on religion as such. Even then it is wrong.
However, these are private societies. It is like I am a landlord and I wont rent to specific type of people. How can govt force me to do it?

About christian apartments, again it is a private venture. They want their exclusive area, although it is wrong, it is not illegal.
I will report if it is supported by govt.

hinduguy = It is like I am a landlord and I wont rent to specific type of people. How can govt force me to do it?

All the lawmakers and parliamentarians has to do is pass a anti discriminatory act .. thats it after that any one found of any sort discrimination can be charged

Other Then God Gifted Rights we enjoy all the rights as the normal citizens of this country , have u ever been to India or Just Taken up A Course in your country against Indian Muslims

Oh yes ! Catering to your baniya masters makes you credible? I know several close Indian Muslim friends who have told many stories of discrimination at the hands of your masters

hinduguy = It is like I am a landlord and I wont rent to specific type of people. How can govt force me to do it?

All the lawmakers and parliamentarians has to do is pass a anti discriminatory act .. thats it after that any one found of any sort discrimination can be charged
Doing something like this will have it's own repurcusions..............You can't force people to live together. The only way to solve this problem is gradually by education both academic and social-cultural.

No you cant. You can have your preferred people to rent your place. Also, how will you convict me? How will you prove the discrimination. Passing a law wont change anything.
I can show you it happens in Uk too, in london. ( "pakistani muslims" only... etc)

Back
Top Bottom