What's new

Another crazy venom about India

There are elements of truth in the report. One important reason why hindus wont like muslims to live in the neighbourhood is because of dietary habit (eating beef) and killing animals/birds in their house.
I am not saying hindus are right in doing so, just saying it may not be due to hatred of muslims as such.

As the report pointed out, in some societies (jain/gujrati), non-vegetarians like me wont be welcome.

with this logic all hindus should be deported from Pakistan because some drink pee

Many builders don't want to sell houses to Muslims as it'll discourage wealthy vegetarians from the Gujarati and Marwadi community to buy flats in the same apartment. Its simply a business decision.

This is dark reality as in my posh colony of South Delhi, people discriminate with Muslims when it comes to renting the accommodation and vegetarianism is out of the question here.

I would not sweep the issue under the garb of dietary habits. The prejudice prevails. Period. And that is a shame on India and Indians. And Indians need to remember that you are only pushing the moderate elements of muslims into the ghetto who otherwise is willing to get along with others. This can only be another one more reason for radicalization of some of the muslim youth and can be exploited by anti-Indian elements.

with this logic all hindus should be deported from Pakistan because some drink pee

Yes Yes .....please do that....send all Hindus here and take back all Muslims to your 'sacred' land.....

Since you guys are so concerned about the 'limited' rights the Muslims are enjoying in India, you should take back all Muslims from India so that they can practice their religion under 'FULL' freedom...

With that logic all muslims should be deported from all non-muslim countries since some are terrorists and eat innocent peoples lives .

See how stupid such things sound . I don't know how you people think you can ridicule people of one religion and not be responded to back . Now cry me a river .

There is no way it can be proved in a court of law.
Indian courts are Joke.Bring the same case to usa court you'll have the conviction against property owner for discrimination.

Many builders don't want to sell houses to Muslims as it'll discourage wealthy vegetarians from the Gujarati and Marwadi community to buy flats in the same apartment. Its simply a business decision.
Cant u see its sheer discrimination based on religion disguised as business.

Your post aimed at ridiculing Hindus only indicates what a freaking idiot you are. You glorify to ur flags.
well truth hits hard but its the truth afterall.

With that logic all muslims should be deported from all non-muslim countries since some are terrorists and eat innocent peoples lives .

See how stupid such things sound . I don't know how you people think you can ridicule people of one religion and not be responded to back . Now cry me a river .
Yes Yes .....please do that....send all Hindus here and take back all Muslims to your 'sacred' land.....

Since you guys are so concerned about the 'limited' rights the Muslims are enjoying in India, you should take back all Muslims from India so that they can practice their religion under 'FULL' freedom...
why Indian muslims go to Pakistan leaving our land property.we'll carve another pakistan if water goes above the head.

You know they took few of them in 1947 and right now everyone is running for their life daily in Karachi. :undecided:

why Indian muslims go to Pakistan leaving our land property.we'll carve another pakistan if water goes above the head.

Where will you carve it, Lakshadweep Islands. :lol::lol:

already happend in 1947 .they have choise in 1947.we are not responsible for their (india,pakistan,bangladesh) high birth rate .if if they wanted they can go to pakistan like in past(1947) .muslim were responsible for brake the nation not non-muslim.and how pakistan(islam ka thekedaar) forget 2 nation theory.

Two-Nation Theory - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

......why Indian muslims go to Pakistan leaving our land property.we'll carve another pakistan if water goes above the head.

We know that very well buddy.....once it is done and only a dumb HINDU would think it won't happen again....

You know they took few of them in 1947 and right now everyone is running for their life daily in Karachi. :undecided:

Where will you carve it, Lakshadweep Islands. :lol::lol:
Whole Ganges valley plain till kolkata

already happend in 1947 .they have choise in 1947.we are not responsible for their (india,pakistan,bangladesh) high birth rate .if if they wanted they can go to pakistan like in past(1947) .muslim were responsible for brake the nation not non-muslim.and how pakistan(islam ka thekedaar) forget 2 nation theory.

Two-Nation Theory - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Already happened doesnt mean that it wont happen again if you guys dont change attitudes.

Whole Ganges valley plain till kolkata

Already happened doesnt mean that it wont happen again if you guys dont change attitudes.

Tumhare "khala ji ghar hai kya" :laugh:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom