What's new

Another crazy venom about India

How many times will we discuss same article..?

Mere mom-dad ka ghar hai.

It will definitely happen if majority dont stop discriminating minorities.

Same question, where will you get it, Lakshadweep Islands. :lol::lol:

It will definitely happen if majority dont stop discriminating minorities.
Agree with you that majority should not discriminate against minorities whether India, pakistan or UK.
Partition is a difficult thing to do though. :)

Whole Ganges valley plain till kolkata

Already happened doesnt mean that it wont happen again if you guys dont change attitudes.

That's what we're saying too.....we know that the way India is headed, another separation is bound to happen......

'attitude' of the Hindus is just a lame excuse......citing this same excuse you went for division once....and what is the outcome??

Do you think, Muslims in Pakistan are in better condition than Muslims in India??

You'll give example of ONE Gujarat 'riot'.....but I can give you example of HUNDREDS of atrocities committed EVERYDAY against Muslims(Shias,Hazaras etc.) by Muslims(Sunnis) in the so called 'paradise' of Islam called Pakistan....

Now tell me, wasn't the partition intended to save the Muslims from the so called 'atrocities' of the Hindus.....then why the outcome is just the opposite....why Muslims are facing more atrocities from their fellow Muslim brothers in Pakistan....

The truth is, you guys don't want to live in peace and harmony.....you always want violence...
In India, since you are unable to show your violent side, you look at Pakistan and think....another violent state like Pakistan has to be created to quench your thirst for violence....

Already happened doesnt mean that it wont happen again if you guys dont change attitudes.

Why you expect others to change your attitude. Why can't you change your attitude and stop eating non-veg in return for the apartment.

read the report carefully.once the property is advertised for lease in the market and u agree to show the property and at final stage you refuse it from renting after you come to know about person's religion is clear discrimination.there has to be law against such discrimination .

Why? Tomorrow will you extend the same logic to marriages.. Arre bhai, mera ghar, meri marzi.. Till I get into a contract, its my property and I can change my mind as I want.. I may have no grudges against Muslims, but may not want to share a roof with one.. or vice versa.. Drama queens I say...

Why? Tomorrow will you extend the same logic to marriages.. Arre bhai, mera ghar, meri marzi.. Till I get into a contract, its my property and I can change my mind as I want.. I may have no grudges against Muslims, but may not want to share a roof with one.. or vice versa.. Drama queens I say...

The irony is the Waqf Board is one of the richest land owners in India, but they rather sell this land to infidels than create community housing for Muslims.

No wonder Indian Muslims go on a bombing campaign in India. They simply don't get their God-gifted rights.

Spare us Indian Muslim from ur BS. :sick: :tdown:

For the matter of facts pakistani Muslims bombs pakistan 100 times more then ur accusing Indian Muslims.

Back
Top Bottom