What's new

Another Cousin joined Pakistan army

Raja.Pakistani

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
He(hasnain Janjua ) is another cousin who just joined Pakistan army from our family after my father, uncles and many cousins. Great honour for him and for our family to serve in Pakistan army..

mycousin.jpg

Nice :)
But don't fight india :lol:

Is he punjabi ?

Yes he is Punjabi rajpout and belong to village of boxer amir khan as well as grand father of shah rukh khan Major General Shah Nawaz Khan and notorious general tikka khan :D

our most relatives live in kahuta and i am sure Indian know very well about kahuta because of atomic plant and Dr A Q Khan laboratory :P

yes no one wish for another war

So, your families were converted from Hindu?

Do you know when Islam entered in sub continent(india, pakistan, bangldesh ) ?

As far as i can remeber my father, grand father and great grand father were born muslim and if you want to know about orgin of janua rajpout read this

Janjua Rajputs - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

After Islam everyone was converted from different religion to islam as most arabs were either pagans or Christians/jews

So, your families were converted from Hindu?

Weren't you as well? :P And yeah all the Jats/Rajputs were converted from Hinduism/Sikhism. :)

Stop de-railing the thread. :)

@OP what rank did he join the army at? :)

Do you know when Islam entered in sub continent(india, pakistan, bangldesh ) ?

As far as i can remeber my father, grand father and great grand father were born muslim and if you want to know about orgin of janua rajpout read this

Janjua Rajputs - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

After Islam everyone was converted from different religion to islam as most arabs were either pagans or Christians/jews

I am aware of the history. I was curious. That all.

Bye the way, he looks smart and I wish him all the success in life.

Whats wrong with having Non Muslim ancestry. Why do some Muslims go to lengths to prove they were Muslims since times immemorial ?

when i said its wrong ? I was just giving answer of his question.

---------- Post added at 04:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:44 AM ----------

@OP what rank did he join the army at? :)

he is commissioned officers and joined as lieutenant ..newbie officer :P

Is he getting ready for a jump ?

probably :D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom