What's new

Another Cousin joined Pakistan army

You are such a clown dude - I am a Punjabi and rejected from ISSB Test..you know people like you have it easy way because you guys always get some sort of exceptions (like lower marks) where as Punjabis have strict merit and you guys just get quota number and low academic conditions.Let's not forget how you people run Sindh Inter Board..there is open cheating.Army don't reject you based on ethnicity ..it's just that your caliber does not meet Army's criteria and then you play ethnicity card.

wow, non punjabis have quota in army, well thats new for me

and dont teach us about our education and our merit and caliber rofl, we all know who has low caliber in education

recently my punjabi friend in karachi got admission in mehran engineering university based on quota system

look at the guy talking abt high caliber while he is such a loser himself

All professional Military branches i.e Army,Navy,Airforce around the world and in India and Pakistan specially the Army are least bothered with what your ethnicity or background is,you make the cut according to the standards especially in the officer like qualities -you are in.Special Forces are way more strict than this.Though at times some pinheads make through but this would be a 1 in 100 case.

Both the Pakistani ISSB and Indian SSB are good systems and have produced great officers.
eg: Pakistan:Brig Tariq Mahmood,Gen. Kayani,Admiral Fasih Bokhari.
India:Field Marshal Sam Manekshaw,Gen V.K Singh,Lt Gen. Lidder,Admiral Sureesh Mehta.

Only 46% Punjabis in PA. This figure has been going down steadily since last twenty years.

And why didn't you join the army yourself?
thinking-002.gif

janab read my reply in second page :D

Only 46% Punjabis in PA. This figure has been going down steadily since last twenty years.

I think it should not matter which ethnicity you belong as long as a person is seleted on merit and is competent to do his job

ethnicity never mattered to those that are crying a bunch of times our army chief and president was a pathan now balochis are being inducted on relaxing conditions our force looks only for the best sucks for you if you dont fulfill the criteria i am from punjab and buddy my friends dad had an army examiner as friend and he said just looking at me you are not build for army he didnt check my ethnic background he checked my figure( i was a little fat :D) simple as that either you got it or you dont

ethnicity never mattered to those that are crying a bunch of times our army chief and president was a pathan now balochis are being inducted on relaxing conditions our force looks only for the best sucks for you if you dont fulfill the criteria i am from punjab and buddy my friends dad had an army examiner as friend and he said just looking at me you are not build for army he didnt check my ethnic background he checked my figure( i was a little fat :D) simple as that either you got it or you dont

I was not able to comprehend your post completely. I think you should be physically as well mentally compatible with army standard and selection procedures. Most Peoples get rejected by psychiatrist while others get failed in fitness test ..

Baluchis/Fata peoples get some exception because they have less opportunities of education in their province but they also need to have physical as well as mental fitness in order to be selected in army :)

Back
Top Bottom