What's new

Another Cousin joined Pakistan army

So when are you joining Raja? :D
haha oh RazPak what you remind me. It was great wish of our father who served in army more than thirty years and wanted me or my brother to be in army but i was not interested because of their tough routine and moving from one place to others. My brother applied for GD pilot but was rejected in last stages and i wanted to peruse my education so i left my country for higher education.

Its nice to be in uniform but army men needs a different mind-set and i dont think i can follow orders blindly haha

---------- Post added at 05:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:19 AM ----------

I think that he is a british citizen :)

nah your thinking is wrong. I am pakistani :)

He(hasnain Janjua ) is another cousin who just joined Pakistan army from our family after my father, uncles and many cousins. Great honour for him and for our family to serve in Pakistan army..

mycousin.jpg

Smart officer. Best of luck to him for his future in the military.

Very good

Pak army and Pakistanis should be proud of your family

btween two of my cousin are also in army one is leutinant in mahmund agency and the 2nd one is sibbi balochistan and a captain

Very good

Pak army and Pakistanis should be proud of your family

btween two of my cousin are also in army one is leutinant in mahmund agency and the 2nd one is sibbi balochistan and a captain

Thanks dude and best wishes to your cousins as well as they are serving in sensitive posts. Life of army men is not easy :)

whats up with punjabis claiming to serve the country by joining the army i mean, you can serve by getting proper education become engineer or doctor and thus contributing to our economy

what does the army serve, yes we have already seen them serving well to break our country in 1971 and killing our own people in the mess we are today and taking bribes and opening marriage lawns in army headquarters

i mean a civil servent or a professional educated guy serves more than a army guy ever will be

army does do one thing and for no reason at all they get the big pensions, share of land and happy retirement, i mean they dont do nothing

army selection is also based on ethnicity, if you are a punjabi then wallah!!!, you dont need to work hard and educate yourself, you can just enter army and rest of fortune will follow

pardon me for this tone, but its a reality

why pakistan gives more importance to army guys and less importance to civilians who work harder and better to raise the country, there should be no distinction between an army guy or a civilian, the benefit an army guy gets should be the same as a civil servant or govt employee

Sorry, I can't pardon you for your lies.

That is good and all the best to him from us!

Just a note, if i were you, i would NOT have posted his picture on line.

whats up with punjabis claiming to serve the country by joining the army i mean, you can serve by getting proper education become engineer or doctor and thus contributing to our economy

what does the army serve, yes we have already seen them serving well to break our country in 1971 and killing our own people in the mess we are today and taking bribes and opening marriage lawns in army headquarters

i mean a civil servent or a professional educated guy serves more than a army guy ever will be

army does do one thing and for no reason at all they get the big pensions, share of land and happy retirement, i mean they dont do nothing

army selection is also based on ethnicity, if you are a punjabi then wallah!!!, you dont need to work hard and educate yourself, you can just enter army and rest of fortune will follow

pardon me for this tone, but its a reality

why pakistan gives more importance to army guys and less importance to civilians who work harder and better to raise the country, there should be no distinction between an army guy or a civilian, the benefit an army guy gets should be the same as a civil servant or govt employee

We cannot do much for peoples like you who has such negativity in their minds for army and different ethnicities. I agree some generals or decision makers did wrong things in past but its stupid of you to insult the passion of young men who wanna do something for their country by joining Army. Its wrong to blame army alone. I never said only soldiers can serve their country but everyone in others fields can also do something for Pakistan/Pakistani. Its your ignorance if you think only Punjabi can join Army . Yes Punjabi are in great numbers in Army because of their population and interest in army unlike you guys who do nothing but bash your army who is protecting your borders..

---------- Post added at 03:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:36 AM ----------

That is good and all the best to him from us!

Just a note, if i were you, i would NOT have posted his picture on line.

Its not a big deal dude. He has posted his pic on facebook and i will delete it soon..:)

Back
Top Bottom