What's new

Anniversary | 06 Dec 1992 | When India demolished, its 465 year old Mosque.

It was taken once it will be taken again
beta-tumse-na-ho-payega-o.gif

That structure was built by a Central Asian barbarian invader after destroying one of the most sacred temple in our country. Its a symbol of foreign rule in our land good that it was demolished as unlike other countries in neighborhood we aren't proud of foreign rule over our country.

well we will take back what it owrs and this nation was divided in 1947 on basis of hindu and muslims muslims got pakistan but hindus cant worship in there own tempels what do you expect things are changing bro no hard feelings towards anyone

No man, forget hindu muslims, just for Hindus to worship in some temple it is not wise to create a hindu muslim riot for that reason. Its also very stupid. There are lods of temples here in India where Hindus can worship.

No man, forget hindu muslims, just for Hindus to worship in some temple it is not wise to create a hindu muslim riot for that reason. Its also very stupid. There are lods of temples here in India where Hindus can worship.
well brother its this opologetick behaviour of so called "educated and secular hindus/indians" which is /was & will always be taken as owr biggest weakness if you want to live with dignity in your own land you have to take harsh decisions other wise what happened to hindus in bangladesh in 1971 might/can/ & will happen to us again ..."sawal jis zuban me poocha jaye uska jawab bhi usi zuban me dena chaiye"

well brother its this opologetick behaviour of so called "educated and secular hindus/indians" which is /was & will always be taken as owr biggest weakness if you want to live with dignity in your own land you have to take harsh decisions other wise what happened to hindus in bangladesh in 1971 might/can/ & will happen to us again ..."sawal jis zuban me poocha jaye uska jawab bhi usi zuban me dena chaiye"

But its not just only our land brother. Its the land of Muslims, Christians, Jains, Sikhs etc. We are all Indians first Religion can take a hike if you ask me. Religion has only brought blood shed during all ages. But anyways its your opinion I hope you change it for the betterment of our whole country. Lets focus on making India a better place rather than finding places to worship which does not result in anything substantially good. :)

But its not just only our land brother. Its the land of Muslims, Christians, Jains, Sikhs etc. We are all Indians first Religion can take a hike if you ask me. Religion has only brought blood shed during all ages. But anyways its your opinion I hope you change it for the betterment of our whole country. Lets focus on making India a better place rather than finding places to worship which does not result in anything substantially good. :)
well india was always hindu land and it always will be shikhs , bhudist , jains are hindus just of diff sects...thats not the question tell me can an indian make a temple in any muslim nation like say UAE or SA heck even pakistani muslims cant make there mosque there ..then why should we leave what was always owrs cause if we leave it they wont stop tommorow they will ask any other temple so my freind some times is important to take a stand no matter whats the cost cause its about dignity and self respect "live for nothing but die for something"

well india was always hindu land and it always will be shikhs , bhudist , jains are hindus just of diff sects...thats not the question tell me can an indian make a temple in any muslim nation like say UAE or SA heck even pakistani muslims cant make there mosque there ..then why should we leave what was always owrs cause if we leave it they wont stop tommorow they will ask any other temple so my freind some times is important to take a stand no matter whats the cost cause its about dignity and self respect "live for nothing but die for something"

India is not a Hindu country we are just a Hindu dominated country. Why would Muslims simply ask for a temple? Also I would rather die for the country than religion anyday. :)

India is not a Hindu country we are just a Hindu dominated country. Why would Muslims simply ask for a temple? Also I would rather die for the country than religion anyday. :)
I agree With you that India is Not Hindu Itself It is For every one Born on this Land Whatever Religion they Have But you should Also understand sentiments of other religions Ayodhya Is Holy Place for Hindus for thousand of years Like Mecca For Muslims There is Very huge amount Devotion of Hindus from that Land.What If some one has created temple AT Mecca.Secondly the Monument that was created there are on the ruins of Kushana period temple Asi survey reports headed by b.b Lal signifies That

What followed after the demolition was worse. Innocent Indian citizens both - Hindus and Muslims lost their lives over some structure. Was it worth it?

Hinduism did not end in India when Babur demolished that temple.
Islam did not end in India when right-wing lunatics demolished that mosque.

Innocent people just lost their lives.

It is a pretty big country - they can build temples and mosques at plenty of places.

It was a shameful day for India and all that it is supposed to stand for.

the **** is what I give to what ever u do in your country, it could be the hill for what I care. You were not the person I was asking a very specific question to. And so kindly mind your own self, and dont give me that indian bs of its a public forum. It is but still there are ethics of communication that you lot seem to not have any. My country my rules, as you have problems with us pointing a finger at yours so do we. So either be ready to be hit back with a punch for a slap, or dont slap at all.

We have some more baburs that can be sent your way if u want, the only diff is that they self demolish upon impact. I am sure u will like them. LOL
I guess you are on the wrong thread then. :omghaha:You talking about ethics is a bigger joke. :rofl: Are you in a state of delusion

I guess you are on the wrong thread then. :omghaha:You talking about ethics is a bigger joke. :rofl: Are you in a state of delusion
Yes I was delusional enough to think that an indian would rather behave. Oh boy, not the wrong thread, but def trying to talk sense to the wrong person. LOL, heheh, and all the other stuff.

bro, its not about hindus and muslims... some barbarians who invaded india , destroyed our temples and build mosques over them..... wats wrong in trying to build a temple back in a place that it deserves .... indian muslims shouldn't object it as the mosque wasn't built by them but by an outsider....

1.A mosque is not a temple. We pray anywhere clean.Ghazi Aurangzeb Alamgir used to offer prayers even during raging battle sitting on his horse.Babri Masjid is more than just a mosque. it is a significant symbol and a landmark in the Islamic heritage in SA.

2. Although the well-planned crime was chalked out by BJP/RSS/HMS, no Hindu leader can escape blame for all were abettors or silent supporters. This was a cardinal message to us. India is moving towards formal establishment of a Hindu religious state. A Ram Rajya is to be established for which a"birth place"of Ram, the mythological character created by Kalidas, needs to be "discovered". If there was any doubt that the Hindus were on course to ethnically cleanse SA of Muslims then Babri episode has removed this.

im proud of the fact that i was one of those that brought that dispeuted structure down that day on dec 6 1992 .....its owr nation and orignal ram mandir was demolished by a invader who erected a mosque over it im proud that we hindus took it back still so called dispeuted structures/masjids are standing over krishna janm bhoomi and kashi vishwanath if muslims want to live with peace they need to hand ovwer them to hindus .......Har Har Mahadev

While I am not that intrested in building a temple their but I do know now what does it mean to so many people i.e Hindus
Our Muslim brothers must understand this & logic states that as Hinduism originated far back than Islam
Surely there must be a temple there
By doing this Indian Muslims will silence many of those who question their loyalty to this great nation of ours
Baki I also have a suggestion why not build a Ram temple there but along with a Statue of Ram place a statue Of Prophet Mohammad

While I am not that intrested in building a temple their but I do know now what does it mean to so many people i.e Hindus
Our Muslim brothers must understand this & logic states that as Hinduism originated far back than Islam
Surely there must be a temple there
By doing this Indian Muslims will silence many of those who question their loyalty to this great nation of ours
Baki I also have a suggestion why not build a Ram temple there but along with a Statue of Ram place a statue Of Prophet Mohammad

muslims will be enraged after knowing tat an idol of Mohammad has be erected....islam prohibits idols and idol worshipping

Back
Top Bottom