What's new

Anniversary | 06 Dec 1992 | When India demolished, its 465 year old Mosque.

Kompromat

ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
1426695_10152411147099746_1014143076_n.jpg
1426695_10152411147099746_1014143076_n.jpg

1992_Babri_Masjid.jpg

Babri_Mosque_Indai_1.jpg

Babri_Mosque_column.3.jpg

Babri_Mosque_inertior.2.jpg

Babri_Mosque_arcade.5.jpg

This proves india is a "sickular" country and they hate Muslims.....
I am happy with my "sickular" India,where being a muslim fetched me 50% off in my school fees,got me reservations in examinations,and gave me a scholarship of INR 20K for my engg.studies,and a lot more,most importantly,I am a proud part of a multi cultural fabric. I am not saying incidents doesn't happen,as incidents happens everywhere. But you don't have any right to criticize my country,coz people in glass houses should not throw stones.
Indian muslims are happy in India,than in the so called "Islamic Republic " countries where muslims are killed by muslims themselves.

There is no such thing as 'India', its 'Hindustan', a country of Hindus.
and you are the so called "moderator":hitwall:

I am happy with my "sickular" India,where being a muslim fetched me 50% off in my school fees,got me reservations in examinations,and gave me a scholarship of INR 20K for my engg.studies,and a lot more,most importantly,I am a proud part of a multi cultural fabric. I am not saying incidents doesn't happen,as incidents happens everywhere. But you don't have any right to criticize my country,coz people in glass houses should not throw stones.
Indian muslims are happy in India,than in the so called "Islamic Republic " countries where muslims are killed by muslims themselves.

and you are the so called "moderator":hitwall:

Truth is hurtful - most often than not.

There is no such thing as 'India', its 'Hindustan', a country of Hindus.

Opps, my family in India arent Hindus. :lol:

Truth is hurtful - most often than not.

These Hindu terrorist, zealots, etc. have learned so much from their Abrahamic gurus - Another truth

Monkey see, monkey do.

Last edited:
Opps, my family in India arent Hindus. :lol:
what are you saying man,you are clearly mislead and brainwashed. Since aeronaut said so,there is no denying it. Your family in in India are hindus. APJ Abdul Kalam is also a hindu.Even John Abraham is a hindu. As you may know "Truth is hurtful - most
often than not.":sarcasm:

pure hypocrisy......weren't religious threads banned on pdf ??

And how many temples and gurudwaras have been destroyed/demolishrd in Pakistan? Never mind. That's par for the course in the Land of the Pure....

If Hindus really were some raging fundamentalists, and they had to demolish a mosque to send a message they would go for some big and famous mosque like Jama Masjid or something.

Why would they go after a derelict, nondescript mosque, which wasn't even in use. The fact that remnants of a Hindu temple and inscriptions dating to 10th 11th century was found under the rubble is proof enough that the Mosque was built on top of a Hindu Temple.

Thousands of Hindu temples were demolished and Mosques built on top of them, but no one is going after all those. Ayodhya Ram Temple was a special case.

Back
Top Bottom