What's new

Anniversary | 06 Dec 1992 | When India demolished, its 465 year old Mosque.

Well , If you think that by destroying worship places of others , you are actually protecting your religion .. Then I find no reason to criticize Taliban(alone) as they kill others and destroy their worship places to protect Deoband Islam(the religion of Taliban) !!! Anyways its good to see a lot of Hindu Posters showing the true face of hindu extremist society , thus busting the "secularism" myth themselves
Hahaha...secularism myth.

Babri masjid case was different. Destruction of mosque doesn't mean protection of religion.

We wanted court's decision.I for one didn't like the destruction because it led to riots and loss of innocent lives.

Babri issue should have been resolved by Law.

More obsessing over India from trolls on PDF. Meanwhile way more Muslims are dying in Pakistan due to religious violence as compared to India.

Convenient to quote Samuel Johnson, innit? Say this to a Fauji from your Army the next time you meet one.

Johnson was not indicting patriotism in general , merely false patriotism.
Hope you understand now !!

Last edited:
Johnson was not indicting patriotism in general , merely false patriotism.
May be now you can understand !!

I understand it fully well bro. If you are from the armed forces, you would not have quoted that ungrateful comment. Being a commoner and contributing on a defence forum, it's just as applicable to you and me. Hope that you see the irony of owning a glass house and flinging stones at your neighbour.

I understand it fully well bro. If you are from the armed forces, you would not have quoted that ungrateful comment. Being a commoner and contributing on a defence forum, it's just as applicable to you and me. Hope that you see the irony of owning a glass house and flinging stones at your neighbour

Someone from your country was trying to justify the demolition of the Babri Mosque in the name of patriotism by declaring 6 dec 1992 as the greatest day in the History of India when the Hindu nation stood united !! When there is no moral justification for such acts , "patriotism" becomes the last refuge ..... I do respect soldiers for their "True Patriotism" no matter which country they belong to ...
And I believe that A Pakistani who tries to justify demolition of any temple , church etc. in the name of religion or patriotism is a scoundrel too ..

Someone from your country was trying to justify the demolition of the Babri Mosque in the name of patriotism by declaring 6 dec 1992 as the greatest day in the History of India when the Hindu nation stood united !! When there is no moral justification for such acts , "patriotism" becomes the last refuge ..... I do respect soldiers for their "True Patriotism" no matter which country they belong to ...
And I believe that A Pakistani who tries to justify demolition of any temple , church etc. in the name of religion or patriotism is a scoundrel too ..

You're confusing patriotism for religious fundamentalism. Please don't honour such bigots by calling them patriots.

You're confusing patriotism for religious fundamentalism. Please don't honour such bigots by calling them patriots

Well , rejection of "Hindu" as exclusively religious category of identification (by some prominent scholars) gives rise to the concept of Hindu Patriotism . But as your concept of Patriotism is different and you apparently reject religious extremism , I fully agree with you that such bigots should not be honoured in any way , by any one

Last edited:
Which era are we in now dude? Saladin's and Babur's? And Jihad is almost as old as Islam. It wasn't Saladin's brainchild. One can't selectively go back in history to right every wrong. Should Japan decide to bomb USA with nukes today because USA did so to Japan 68 years back?
Impossible Americans Never Left Japan Eventually they Destroyed there Culture And Japan Is just Became there Satellite Puppet Colony Just Like Other NATO Nations.As for Lecture On Secularism Which Become Is One Community Appeasement In India Please WE SHOULD not Start Some New Debate

Well , rejection of "Hindu" as exclusively religious category of identification (by some prominent scholars) gives rise to the concept of Hindu Patriotism . But as your concept of Patriotism is different and you apparently reject religious extremism , I fully agree with you that such bigots should not be honoured in any way , by any one
We should Not Want To Learn About "Religious Fanaticism" From You See History Before Starting Any Debate On This Topic

Why do Pakistanis cry so much about destruction of one mosque??? if I am not wrong i think in Islam entire wold is considered mosque except of washroom and graveyard while in Hinduism a temple is a place where gods reside

Pakistanis are more bothered about that particular building ... then their own Country.

Back
Top Bottom