What's new

Anniversary | 06 Dec 1992 | When India demolished, its 465 year old Mosque.

pure hypocrisy......weren't religious threads banned on pdf ??
Mods are above law! Rules, terms and conditions don't apply to them!

And he should ask himself: how many temples and gurudwaras have been destroyed in Pakistan?

Why do people in glass hoses throw stones?

There is no such thing as 'India', its 'Hindustan', a country of Hindus.
That guy you praise so much, Hamid Gul, try saying that term "Hindustan" in front of him. You will be in for a big surprise. It is quite amazing that you are a Pakistani and you do not know why Pakistanis always use the word "Bharat" and not "Hindustan".

LOL, fail attempt at trolling with a fail title - If India as in the Indian government actually wanted to destroy mosques there wouldnt have been millions of mosques on every possible neighborhood all over India.

The thread title is as if one would Pakistan is killing its Shias and other minorities.

So, the "thekedars" of Islam are now worried about the secularism of India. They should look at their own country's pathetic condition and also their "importance" and "status" among their so called "Ummah".:lol: Pakistan ko koi ghaash hi nahi dalti.

Thread reported !

Any actions will be taken or double standards would be followed yet again ?

exactly when you are the wholsale and retail dealers of "truth". Some random guy lecturing an Indian over how life is in India! Its like elephant teaching a fish how it is in the seas.:omghaha:
Something that you indians take liberty over us as well. Lecturing us abt stuff that you have no idea about. And have you seen ur hindu brigade talking about Islam, I dont see u complaining then either.

Something that you indians take liberty over us as well. Lecturing us abt stuff that you have no idea about. And have you seen ur hindu brigade talking about Islam, I dont see u complaining then either.
Is it very different from your ountry? The only difference being you practice what your fundamentalist preach.

Happy Days . Lets start a thread on Temples demolished in Al;-Bakistan and bonladesh in the same region .

There is no such thing as 'India', its 'Hindustan', a country of Hindus.
Huh, its what Pakistan wants more than Indians.. Its a country where every one can live not only Hindus..But you guys wanted it to be a country for Hindus to justify the creation of Pakistan.. Let me ask you Aero, you and your countrymen already choosen your path.. In many threads you were advocating your countrymen to mind your own business and do not have to care about Muslims around the world.. I am asking the same question.. Why you care about Indian Muslims?.. They choose this land over your's and they are fine here.. Its nothing of your concern.. Just move on with your life..

Is it very different from your ountry? The only difference being you practice what your fundamentalist preach.
the **** is what I give to what ever u do in your country, it could be the hill for what I care. You were not the person I was asking a very specific question to. And so kindly mind your own self, and dont give me that indian bs of its a public forum. It is but still there are ethics of communication that you lot seem to not have any. My country my rules, as you have problems with us pointing a finger at yours so do we. So either be ready to be hit back with a punch for a slap, or dont slap at all.

At the same time, they kill our Shia and Ahmedi Brothers everyday.. Babur was an animal (Pig). He converted us into Sunni Muslim.. It was good to demolish any identity related to him...
We have some more baburs that can be sent your way if u want, the only diff is that they self demolish upon impact. I am sure u will like them. LOL

its funny when a country with no minority is lecturing us on secularism , please have some shame! just recently a bomb blast in a church killed more than a 100 pakistani christians , such things hardly happen in india..systematically you have targeted and finished minority in your country while on the other hand muslim population in india since independence has only increased , they even enjoy many freebies they receive from the central govt for being a minority unlike pakistan where being a minority is a crime.

Back
Top Bottom