What's new

Angola Bans Islam, Destroys Mosques

Status
Not open for further replies.
muslims living here don't consider themselves indian, that's why pak and BD were created. so its appropriate they be moved there. I say based on the topic go one step ahead and ban islam from non Islamic lands. so islam can only be boxed into mecca and medina.

No when the partition took place you and i weren't there to decide but the people could migrate if they wanted to which millions did as well. Don't call others intolerant when you're behaviour is more fascist and intolerant than those you blame by saying such things. Anyways i would have to leave so can't continue for now.

Evangelists are the daring one who opened up anti-Islam thing when they showed Allah is moon god(with pictures of excavated moon god idols) . I believe even they tried distributing edited Koran with new testment like teaching(peaceful) which failed(in Kuwait?).

for Evangelists as well as Apostates they categorized Islam as a destructive Ideology not a religion as it wants political control also.
the extremely brainwashed devoted believers of Islam IMO should consider reading the materials available in the internet criticizing Islam and have a open mind before running back for the cover of religion.

No when the partition took place you and i weren't there to decide butthe people could migrate if they wanted to which millions did as well so don't call others intolerant when you're behaviour is more fascist and intolerant than those you blame by saying such things.
ok, now all this is a reality. I say that pak and india should not have any relation at all and cut all ties. Pak should stop sending terror into india and not care about indian muslims. if indian muslims are oppressed its none of paksitans business just as paksitan does not care about the oppression of Uighur muslims.

No when the partition took place you and i weren't there to decide but the people could migrate if they wanted to which millions did as well. Don't call others intolerant when you're behaviour is more fascist and intolerant than those you blame by saying such things. Anyways i would have to leave so can't continue for now.

Almost all the muslims who today live in UP ,bihar,bengal their grandfather's voted in favor of partition. Consider it lucky that we are accomodative to them.

ok, now all this is a reality. I say that pak and india should not have any relation at all and cut all ties. Pak should stop sending terror into india and not care about indian muslims. if indian muslims are oppressed its none of paksitans business just as paksitan does not care about the oppression of Uighur muslims.

Listen, if you want to heat things up continue in the same direction i am not interested. Pakistan and India already have no relations like i said you're more baised and intolerant than those you blame. Pakistan has a list of long allegations as well but the so called "super power in the making" has already learnt the attitude of a super power if not acquired the status yet and that is to ask questions, demand answers and hold their breath while the other expects the same.

So, the harvest is slowly coming in. Good, good.....

Almost all the muslims who today live in UP ,bihar,bengal their grandfather's voted in favor of partition. Consider it lucky that we are accomodative to them.

See thats the attitude i am sure sane Indians can see that how you differ between them and consider them aliens thats the response to them saying "we consider them our people".

If we were to ban other religion in Muslim countries, it would be all over the news leading to a massive Islamophobe attacks because Westerners are so hypocrites (except idol worshippers which should be banned according to Islam). What the Angolans mention is pure evil, expecting a direct ethnic cleansing coming soon. Far Western and Central (South) Africa is where once those wicked wealthy missionaries, masterminders who turned those regions into a Christian majority with the help of the British/French during colonial era and now most likely those wicked Christian missionary would spread Islamophobe through setting up campaign there to launch sectarianism.

What I'm expecting in the coming days.
- Campaigns/Awareness.
- Muslim countries completely cut off ties from Angolia.
- Consider Angola our enemy for all Muslims.
- Nigeria, Sudan and other Africa Muslim major to start armed conflict if ethnic cleanse begins.

Listen, if you want to heat things up continue in the same direction i am not interested. Pakistan and India already have no relations like i said you're more baised and intolerant than those you blame. Pakistan has a list of long allegations as well but the so called "super power in the making" has already learnt the attitude of a super power if not acquired the status yet and that is to ask questions, demand answers and hold their breath while the other expects the same.
See India protects its minorities and Pak has failed to do that. in fact Pak minorities have been consumed by the majority. Pak only has allegations so that they can continue causing mayhem in india. not one of their allegations has got any traction outside of ISI , PA and Pak awam.

- Campaigns/Awareness.
- Nigeria, Sudan and other Africa Muslim major to start armed struggle if ethnic

If we were to ban other religion in Muslim countries, it would be all over the news leading to a massive Islamophobe attacks because Westerners are so hypocrites (except idol worshippers which should be banned according to Islam). What the Angolans mention is pure evil, expecting a direct ethnic cleansing coming soon. Far Western and Central (South) Africa is where once those wicked wealthy missionaries, masterminders who turned those regions into a Christian majority with the help of the British/French during colonial era and now most likely those wicked Christian missionary would spread Islamophobe through setting up campaign there to launch sectarianism.

- Campaigns/Awareness.
- Nigeria, Sudan and other Africa Muslim major to start armed struggle if ethnic cleanse begins.
any non-muslim is an enemy according to your manual

- Nigeria, Sudan and other Africa Muslim major to start armed struggle if ethnic cleanse begins.

Nigeria has difficulties with it's own Islamic insurgency. Maybe they could share some tips on how to suppress extremists to Angola. plus their troops are helping to suppress another extremist bunch of Islamic denomination in Mali.
Or alternatively, if Nigeria banned Islam long ago, maybe it wouldn't have an insurgency problem right now.

See, if you read all of the above, and all the common denominators in the text, Angola's move doesn't seem that radical anymore.

Sudan can't start a war, South Sudan would attack it.

Angola won't care if ties with Muslim world are cut off. They have enough business elsewhere.

The old testament disagrees.In no way against islam,but historical fact is just as christianity started out as a sect of judaism.Islam derives much from these earlier 2.Its an arabic version .
Judaism is the original one.The israelites first came up with the concept of monotheism.
Still some people are blinded by their own sense of specialness.
Then ask urself...the world is such a huge place..why did each of the 3 religions each claiming to represent the one god-essentially the same concept of monetheism originate from such a narrow geographic region.
Why didn't maganimous lord send his prophets among all men-why not say one from china.One middle east,another europe.Because its horseshit.Their was originally one idea by the semitic jewish people-islam was its evolution for the semitic arabs.The idea spread due to close geographical proximity.

Just because all three have a few similarities doesn't mean they copy each other. There are already dozens of articles on internet who have comprehensively rebutted all these lies. You can search on internet for them.

boss, see the connection between holy trinity between pagan religion and Christianity. and see the similarity between Ju, Christian and islam. its a natural evolution process. and all concepts have eben freely adopted into the newer religion - not that its wrong , and twists given to suit their needs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom