Status
Not open for further replies.

Fieldmarshal

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Anglo-Indian involved in PNS Mehran attack: DNA report

Dunya News: Pakistan:-Anglo-Indian involved in PNS Mehran attack: DNA report

According to DNA test, all the attackers were Anglo-Indian and had a close relation with each other.

Police sources told the Dunya News, two separate samples of all the four accused had been sent for DNA test to identify their nationality. The sources said that according to the report, the accused were either brothers or cousins.

At least 10 navy and two rangers personnel were killed while 14 security officials were wounded in the terrorist attack on PNS Mehran on May 22.

The insurgents also destroyed two US-supplied surveillance aircraf

Hahahahahaha, what a joke. How do you identify an Indian from a DNA test? If that is the case then all Pakistanis would be identified as Indians from DNA. They would also be identified as Persian/Iranian or Turks or Greeks or English or even Mongols.

haha ur late.... tread already.posted and now has over 30 comments.

Another thread in world affairs. This claim already debunked:lol:

How can one find the nationality based on DNA? :undecided:

As a Pakistani now I am seriously concerned

Can anyone please help me identify which one of these Indians are the most deadly

1) Anglo Indians
2) Sino Indians
3) Franco Indians
4) Pakistani Indians
5) Hindu Indians
6) American Indians
7) Vegan Indians
8) Cleveland Indians
7) Indian cricketers
9) Bollywood Indian

Thanks

---------- Post added at 02:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:03 AM ----------

PS moderators close this thread as it already exist

I agree :pakistan:

Hang the bastard kill the bastard he is no Pakistani to help do such a attack i have no mercey for people like this .

Anglo-Indian involved in PNS Mehran attack: DNA report

Dunya News: Pakistan:-Anglo-Indian involved in PNS Mehran attack: DNA report

According to DNA test, all the attackers were Anglo-Indian and had a close relation with each other.

Police sources told the Dunya News, two separate samples of all the four accused had been sent for DNA test to identify their nationality. The sources said that according to the report, the accused were either brothers or cousins.

At least 10 navy and two rangers personnel were killed while 14 security officials were wounded in the terrorist attack on PNS Mehran on May 22.

The insurgents also destroyed two US-supplied surveillance aircraf

:what: Dunya TV is high on something i guess because the news as far as i know says that DNA samples did not match any data in NADRA record.

btw the attackers might have been from South Punjab so may be anglo-Indian factor points to them

Can anyone please help me identify which one of these Indians are the most deadly

1) Anglo Indians
2) Sino Indians
3) Franco Indians
4) Pakistani Indians
5) Hindu Indians
6) American Indians
7) Vegan Indians
8) Cleveland Indians
7) Indian cricketers
9) Bollywood Indian

Thanks

---------- Post added at 02:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:03 AM ----------

I agree :pakistan:

i think every category of indians is dangerous:rofl:..........

:what: Dunya TV is high on something i guess because the news as far as i know says that DNA samples did not match any data in NADRA record.

btw the attackers might have been from South Punjab so may be anglo-Indian factor points to them

thks for this info..i thought u will also criticize evil bhartis...

1) Anglo Indians
2) Sino Indians
3) Franco Indians
4) Pakistani Indians
5) Hindu Indians
6) American Indians
7) Vegan Indians
8) Cleveland Indians
7) Indian cricketers
9) Bollywood Indian

Cleveland Indians are definitely the most deadly.

It is quite possible Jana. I know at least one Pakistani Anglo who is so anti-Pakistan he wishes more and more of us die in bomb blasts! Poor sod has completely let go to waste his grandparents must have carried when they migrated from Goa to Pakistan in 47. Such a person is an easy gun to hire if foreigners came looking for one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom