What's new

Anglo-Indian involved in PNS Mehran attack: DNA report

ok so if iran owns presstv then how is it working in uk and us?as they are under sanctions?lol get ur facts right

You come up with some of the weirdest arguments mate:cheesy: What has channel broadcast got to do with sanctions. Are you saying that PressTV is not owned by the Iranian Government?

The satellite channel, called Press TV, is sponsored by Iran's state-run television operation, Islamic Republic of Iran Broadcasting.

Iran expands role in media, via satellite and in English - The New York Times

lol newyork time?says its?lol
IRNA is islamic republic news agency and PRESSTV is Press Television its not like star plus star chuss star tuss star puss.

Oh God, you are possibly the biggest skeptic I have ever interacted with. Keep that head of yours stuck in sand.

Later.

There are 11000 Anglo-Indians in your country could be anyone of them if they are indeed Anglo-Indians.Actually Why would Anglo-Indians be interested in attacking a PN base?

Will DNA testing show me my nationality or which country I am from? :: Genebase Help Center

DNA testing allows you to trace your ancestry by determining which Haplogroup you belong to. Haplogroups are family groups which have a common ancestral origin. Different haplogroups and different subclades are associated with indigenous individuals who live in a particular region of the world. For example, Africans, Asians, Western Europeans, Eastern Europeans, Middle Eastern, Native Americans, Australian Aborinals, etc. all have their own unique haplogroup.

Please remember that when you move, your DNA does not change. For example, if you currently live in England and then move to Spain, your DNA will not change. DNA testing does not trace recent movements. DNA testing traces ancestry and ancestral origins and family groups and tells you which part of the world your ancestors were originally from. It will NOT tell you cities or countries. It will tell you the region of the world and general ethnicity, such as Asian, Western European, Eastern European, Native American, Middle Eastern, etc.

The system has several main feaures: DNA Reunion to find potential family matches and branches to your family tree, DNA Haplogroups to determine your haplogroup and subclade, Indigenous DNA to find out which indigenous group is the closest match to your ancestors, and DNA Archaeology to find matches to famous people in history.

There are 11000 Anglo-Indians in your country could be anyone of them if they are indeed Anglo-Indians.Actually Why would Anglo-Indians be interested in attacking a PN base?

Exactly, that is one who is the prime beneficiary.

Height of stupidity by the members who are posting links of nationality via dna. Anglo-indian is a nationality, i heard it first time. Did DNA report revealed the nationality?

U forgot to mention that there are more than 120,000 in your country.

I think its a scientific breakthrough what we saw in the news today.

we should try it on Kasab...may be then pakistanis will accept that he is pakistani :rofl:
dunya tv seems to me cousin of India Tv :yahoo:

GEO Pakistan
Police receive DNA report of PNS Mehran terrorists
Updated at: 1919 PST, Saturday, June 18, 2011
Police receive DNA report of PNS Mehran terrorists KARACHI: Police have received the DNA report of four terrorists killed during the attack on PNS Mehran, Geo News reported. The samples from the four terrorists do not match the DNA databank in Pakistan.

According to police officials, the DNA samples of the four terrorists were sent to Islamabad for testing. The officials added that these samples did not match the DNA databank in Pakistan.

According to sources, DNA cannot be used to determine the nationality of an individual. NADRA currently has a record of the registration of approximately 100 million people. In order to identify the terrorists, their pictures were taken using the most advance cameras along with their fingerprints. These did not match with the data maintained by NADRA.

They werent from Pakistan...May or may not be from India,but not Pakistanis.

as u know TTP is funded and armed by India Israel and US and other thing pick a sardar jee and give him a turban and teach him islam he can be a mullah for others but for himself he will be a sardar jee.

No, I do not know.

You are the only one coming up with this gupp... as usual without any evidence or logic.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom