What's new

Anglo-Indian involved in PNS Mehran attack: DNA report

This is the first time I heard that DNA test can be used to ascertain ethinicity and nationality. It seems DNA testing in Pakistan is far advanced than the rest of the world.

2 more months till i get awarded a Ph.D. Why don't you show me how can one find out the nationality of a person with such accuracy "Anglo Indian" using DNA tests.

That type of science tought in Madrashas....not in universities...dont worry...

But the main question is will any international body accept this DNA report?

Its just a publicity stunt to blame India, a feel good factor. :sniper:

There is no Indian DNA with Indian flag printed in it. Millions migrated during partition and they didnt have a gene change when they moved.

So there cant be specific proof on that. We have generations of people who haveo moved from there carrying the DNA's from that side and vise versa.

My google search provided me there is a thriving Anglo-mix population there in many cities and especially in karachi. (there is even an anglo model school)

But the main question is will any international body accept this DNA report?

Its just a publicity stunt to blame India, a feel good factor. :sniper:

India alone doesnt have Anglo-Indian population....many Pakistanis too have married European and produced children...

lol nationalities make up race not the other way around.dont worry about mine worry about yours because people are losing jobs everyday due to credit crunch i hope u dont mr PHD lol

Its called a Dr. not Mr Ph.D.

U.K. Abandons Study of Nationality Testing Using DNA and Isotopes - ScienceInsider

The U.K. Border Agency (UKBA) has completely abandoned its widely scorned investigation into DNA and isotope testing of human tissues as a means to verify the nationality claims of asylum seekers. The Times broke the news today, labeling the so-called Human Provenance Pilot Project an "expensive flop" (subs. required for story). UKBA reportedly spent £ 190,000 on the effort.

ScienceInsider first detailed the scientific criticisms of the little-known project in 2009. For example, geneticists pointed out that DNA testing might reveal a person's ancestry, but could never prove his or her nationality. UKBA quickly suspended the pilot project, but about a month later said that it would resume taking tissue samples from asylum seekers on a voluntary basis in order to test the usefulness of DNA testing and isotope analysis. UKBA also said that during the pilot project, any collected data would not be used in asylum decisions.

Shazaam. Case closed:wave:

OR they could be Jewish too..... they are circumcised too
Original Post By varigeo
lol khana badosh meaning baduh do live in nagev desrt.lol

Well you are acting like Imran Khan.... people are flocking to see you what you are up to but are not taking you seriously

Back
Top Bottom