What's new

Anglo-Indian involved in PNS Mehran attack: DNA report

There are 2 instances we all interface with Nadra. Creating/renewing the CNIC/NICOP (national ID cards) and creating/renewing the Machine Readable Passports.

It would have made more sense if the fingerprints were being matched with Nadra's database since they do fingerprint and store the impressions electronically, but I don't recall ever giving a blood sample.

Investigations should follow a logical progression and they never do in Pakistan They could match fingerprints. The men came from somewhere. You find out their neighborhood, who they met with, who they talked to, then find out their accomplices and so on. If something leads to India from there, then publish that.

Pakistani terrorists come out of nowhere and then we never get to find out their life story. In other countries we end up finding the terrorists favorite colors too.

Pakistani terrorists come out of nowhere and then we never get to find out their life story. In other countries we end up finding the terrorists favorite colors too.

This seems to be true to an astonishing degree. Why is it? Doesn't the Pakistani press have investigative journalists? Isn't there something like our FBI with career investigators who drill in on major national crimes? I mean, Benazir Bhutto's murder, still unsolved???? Come on, Pakistan!!

As mentioned in this thread - http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-...an-involved-pns-mehran-attack-dna-report.html - NADRA only has identification for about 100 million Pakistani's ( This is NOT a DNA database, most likely a fingerprint database or something). Last time I checked the population of Pakistan was 170 million plus refugees.

It is likely that the attackers were from those 70 million who are NOT in the database.

And as discussed in the thread linked above, it is nearly impossible to tell a person's nationality from a DNA test. Thus the news is bogus. But then again, what can one expect from Rupees news.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom