What's new

Android Apps and Tips?

Imran Khan

PDF VETERAN
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
finally after whole world shifted to smartphones and tabs i moved my back to there . bad luck for them i buyed a android 3G tab so now its my mobile and computer same time give me god damn tips and tricks how to use it nicely and in return i can give you thanks

best games ?
best apps?
best calls and texts free?
how to keep it smooth running ?
best anti virus ?
tricks and tips ?

and sure must be free ok :lol:

even you have one shear and your experience also :cool: sorry i transferred directly from 3310 ok :omghaha:

Here is all paid apps/games and everything you need...save this link before i edit it or delete it :p:D

yaar apny waly batao not links plzz what you guys use and how you feel with them

My favorite app is Truecaller, it helps me identify numbers that are not stored on my phone book.

yaar apny waly batao not links plzz what you guys use and how you feel with them

yea pna he tha..i got collection of all apps in that folder which i like..its depend on your preference of games and apps..normally i use photo editings, youtube/facebook videos dowlaoder..office apps like cam scanner, printer and tunin radio ..there are plenty to names

I think we had topics started by antibody where members shared their fav apps

which mobile you got?

My favorite app is Truecaller, it helps me identify numbers that are not stored on my phone book.

man there are two apps on this name truecaller and truecaller (india) :cuckoo:its work for whole world or just india ?and which one are you talking abut bro ?

man there are two apps on this name truecaller and truecaller (india) :cuckoo:its work for whole world or just india ?and which one are you talking abut bro ?

If you are abroad and use SMS alot then whatsapp is must have then viber/line for vioce calling over the inetrnet

sms markaz/sms dhaak if you want to send sms over the phones in pakistan

skype/tango/hangout for voice/video calling

OfficeSuite 7 (PDF & HD) for MS office

Tune in radio pro for listening and recording songs from radios all over the world

hiQ mp3 recoder for high quality voice recording

Pak tv global an indo pak tv for watching desi/videshi tv channel over the internet

Pics art and photo wonder for photo editing

Moon reader for book reading

audio manager for hiding your secret pics and videos as well as apps :P

call blocker and sms

MX video player
well there are plenty more

finally after whole world shifted to smartphones and tabs i moved my back to there . bad luck for them i buyed a android 3G tab so now its my mobile and computer same time give me god damn tips and tricks how to use it nicely and in return i can give you thanks

best games ?
best apps?
best calls and texts free?
how to keep it smooth running ?
best anti virus ?
tricks and tips ?

and sure must be free ok :lol:

even you have one shear and your experience also :cool: sorry i transferred directly from 3310 ok :omghaha:

first of all ull need a gmail account to download the apps

second before downloading any app read the reviews, coz once i came across a GTA 3 app....it was a fraud data theft, virus consistent app which i came to know from the reviews so thankfully the reviews saved my a$$

try not to download any unwanted/useless apps, apps that are of no use some take too much space and battery at the same time

make sure you clear/close all the apps that are running in the background as some may use wifi, or maybe too heavy to run and would hence eat up battery

keep wifi off when not in use

keep brightness at auto

some useful apps :-

viber (communication)
skype (communication)
temple run (game)
cut the rope (game)
flashlight (torch works even without flash)

hope it helps :) :cheers:

I use truecaller India, coz that is the one that suits me best.......Truecaller should work for you though it depends on the number of people who use the same software in Pakistan.

These programs give you results depending on the number of users and there are many such programs just find out Which is the most popular in Pakistan and you will get good results.

Other favorite apps on Android
1. applock
2. Call recorder
3. 4share
4.Dolphin browser

First unlock and root. Then you can enjoy the functionality of Android and the apps they provide.

AdAway to block ads.
If you are running 4.3, you can activate Device Manager to find you device, to lock your device or to erase your device if stolen.
Cerberus to protect your device.
Droid48 if you are a fan of reverse-polish-notation calculator.
Es File Explorer which can access your PC files via wifi
Email can access your email.
GrooveIP can let you text, call for free if you have a Google phone number.
Whatsapp lets you text for free.
Root Explorer lets you muck around with the device files if you are rooted.
SmartViceRecorder lets you record audio when you want to put some conversation on the record.
Pinball Deluxe just for fun. if you are rooted.
You need SuperSU if you are rooted.
WifiAnalyzer to find the best wifi reception.

download jetpack joyride
winzip
adobe reader
shoot the apple(it's a good game with 300 to 400 levels)
whatsapp

Clean Master - excellent utility for cleaning cache

Drag Racing (free version) - decent game where one can customize all different kinds of cars and then race them against live opponents

Clean Master - excellent utility for cleaning cache

Drag Racing (free version) - decent game where one can customize all different kinds of cars and then race them against live opponents

but it gets boring after some time. plus you have to race a lot to unlock cars :hitwall:

but it gets boring after some time. plus you have to race a lot to unlock cars :hitwall:

I agree with you somewhat. Played it a lot for a couple of weeks and then lost some interest. Still do play it sometimes though. Have only played with a few cars. Cars that have served me very well :) it does have an impressive list of cars one can use.

I agree with you somewhat. Played it a lot for a couple of weeks and then lost some interest. Still do play it sometimes though. Have only played with a few cars. Cars that have served me very well :) it does have an impressive list of cars one can use.

as of now,the only racing game i play is nfs most wanted..
still very enjoyable.

Back
Top Bottom