What's new

and now, German paper attacked for re-printing Charlie Hebdo cartoons

Shai's believe in Hazrat Ali, Mohammed and God, they are not Kaafir.
I see. Perhaps you should take it up with Ranndhawa. He's the one claiming that Shia Moslems are considred kafirs in Pakistan. As I've mentioned, I'm not a Moslem of any sect so it doesn't really affect me.

I condemn this arson attack, I condemn them all. Muslims in western countries should keep a closer eye on their own communities and report incidents of radicalising to the relevant authorities. We can only fight this menace if we are united.

Very succinctly put, the only way to fight this cancer is by using our collective unity.

So much fail in one post. Shia's are not Kafirs, get your facts straight.
Its called freedom of expression arnt you guys expressing solidarity with Charlie habdo.

2)Shia soldiers as well as shia of Kargil region claim that they are branded as kafirs by Sunni jihadis operating in Azad Kashmir.

Shai's believe in Hazrat Ali, Mohammed and God, they are not Kaafir.

Mohammed Ali Jinnah was not a Hindu.. Yes his ancestors may have been, but he was a Muslim, consider why a HINDU would want to dismember "United India"...? The fallacy of that statement is laughable. We were all children of ancestors who were not Muslims, for example my Ancestors were Zoroastrians... That doesn't change the fact what we and our parents and their parents, parents were.

Again, I would direct your post to Ranndhawa. He's the one making the claims.

Fucck you mulla i could be a ahmadi but not Sunni.
I will not abused a confused hindu who is hiding behind ahmadis lolz and grow some balls and then come back. Btw ahmadis claims they are sunni so another lie exposed by banya like you

Its called freedom of expression arnt you guys expressing solidarity with Charlie habdo.

2)Shia soldiers as well as shia of Kargil region claim that they are branded as kafirs by Sunni jihadis operating in Azad Kashmir.

Oh lala, you don't know what you are talking about. "Sunni Jihadi" are not Pakistan Government or People of Pakistan. The fact is you said, Shia's are Kafir and you have no idea what a Shia is. Shia's belive in the Quran and Al jafr and Nahj al-Balagha and the Prophet Mohammed.

Why are you saying things you have no knowledge about?

Randhawa are also found in Pakistan who are Muslims and might be ahmadia.

The only Randawa family that hails from Pakistan is a small Jat community that is Hundu.

I will not abused a confused hindu who is hiding behind ahmadis lolz and grow some balls and then come back. Btw ahmadis claims they are sunni so another lie exposed by banya like you
once again your post suggest your prejudice towards ahmadis and other minorities.

Printing cartoons of the Prophet is only asking for rage from Muslims... So why keep repeating the same boring and offensive trend that will only offend about 1.6 billion Muslims in the world and can cause potential violence just anywhere in the world?

Freedom of speech should be highly respect but it does not give automatic right to offend most of the Muslims

once again your post suggest your prejudice towards ahmadis and other minorities.
BC @Pakistani Exile himself clearify that you are not ahmadi and yet you are claiming that you are ahmadi i think consult your mama i think she is a real culprit ask her you father is a hindu or ahmadi :-D :-D :-D

its like being slapped once and saying .. I dare you slap my other cheek... and my wife.. and kids... :pop:
babri mosque - gujrat - muzaffarnagar ... modi as PM.. everytime the bluff is called, things got nasty for you.
Use law and civil rights next time, instead of fake bravado.
Listen you prick. Muslims killed more hindus in those riots despite being minority. most of the muslims were victims of police firing.

Now let a riot break out then you will see what the current situation.

look im not claiming Shias are kafir but pakistani theologians claim that.
ht/myoutubecom/watch?v=B5hEAQE-_ss

You keep posting YouTube videos, is that meant to mean something? I just informed you that the shia believe in the QURAN and the prophet Mohammed and that makes them "MUSLIM" not Kafir! You cannot re-write history to support your narrative and no amount of YouTube videos or online nonsense can change the fact that the Shia are "MUSLIM".

Accept this and move on.

look im not claiming Shias are kafir but pakistani theologians claim that.
ht/myoutubecom/watch?v=B5hEAQE-_ss
BC if some cults are spreading hatred that does not mean shia are not muslim.They are as much muslim as sunnis are. Bc's like you who dont know about ABC od islam are spreading misunderstanding now go and drink some cow cow cola :-D :-D

Back
Top Bottom