What's new

and now, German paper attacked for re-printing Charlie Hebdo cartoons

First of all there is no radical and extremist Islam. There are no moderate and extremist Muslims. There is only one Islam. One type of Muslims.

I know a few so-called Convent educated moderate Muslims who drink alochol and rarely pray. Even they haven't condemned the attackers.

No muslims is going to tolerate any disrespect towards the greatest man to ever wlak on the planet- prophet mohammad(pbuh).

Your "greatest man" is nothing for the majority of the world. And if he is reponsible for your current state then i doubt his greatness. I say this in a nice and respectful way. Just be sure that my real opinion about him is a little bit less respectful than my words.

Why are you afraid to even remove haj subsidy and bring in an uniform civil code
Haj subsidy will be totally removed by year 2022 which was demanded by muslims and pulled in indian supreme court in 2012.
Eliminate Haj subsidy in 10 years: court - The Hindu

In India all criminal codes are similar for all religion.The Uniform civil code only bring personal laws like marriage, adoption laws , women rights equal of all religion.Hindus will suffer more than muslim and Christian for a unified family laws.

It won't take long for Indian Muslims to overthrow the government. Just sayiing;)
its like being slapped once and saying .. I dare you slap my other cheek... and my wife.. and kids... :pop:
babri mosque - gujrat - muzaffarnagar ... modi as PM.. everytime the bluff is called, things got nasty for you.
Use law and civil rights next time, instead of fake bravado.

oh yeah ? so how did a small population of.Muslims.rule over India back in the day you dirty stinking tharki bharti?

Well, first off I'm not a "dirty stinking tharki bharti". I don't even know what that means. I'm an Australian. And second, and this is really stating the bleeding obvious, times have changed since the days Moslems ruled India. This is 2015, not the damned 16th or 17th century. Get with the times! How did the Indian Army so convincingly, comprehensively, and decisively beat the Pakistan Army in December 1971 if 1 Moslem soldier is worth 10 Hindu soldiers?

Some fool secular non Muslims think that these are the work of some random radicalized youth while they forged that its the ideology which they derieve from "relegion of death".

plus declining fertility rate of Muslims 250 million even in 2030.

@Ranndhawa

Really? I didn't know that. Then that means Pakistan was founded by a kafir as I believe Mohammed Ali Jinnah was also a Shia Moslem.

:rolleyes:
Shia's are not Kafir. How can someone who believes in Ali, in Mohammed and God be a Kafir?

:rolleyes:
Shia's are not Kafir. How can someone who believes in Ali, in Mohammed and God be a Kafir?

Well, that is what the previous poster, Ranndhawa, claimed. He said Shias are considered kafirs in Pakistan. I don't know one way or the other as I'm not a Moslem of any sect.

I condemn this arson attack, I condemn them all. Muslims in western countries should keep a closer eye on their own communities and report incidents of radicalising to the relevant authorities. We can only fight this menace if we are united.

Well, that is what the previous poster, Ranndhawa, claimed. He said Shia are considered kafirs in Pakistan. I don't know one way or the other as I'm not a Moslem of any sect.

Shai's believe in Hazrat Ali, Mohammed and God, they are not Kaafir.

Well, we live and learn. Thank you for your informative input.

Mohammed Ali Jinnah was not a Hindu.. Yes his ancestors may have been, but he was a Muslim, consider why a HINDU would want to dismember "United India"...? The fallacy of that statement is laughable. We were all children of ancestors who were not Muslims, for example my Ancestors were Zoroastrians... That doesn't change the fact what we and our parents and their parents, parents were.

Back
Top Bottom