What's new

and now, German paper attacked for re-printing Charlie Hebdo cartoons

You mean all the extremist Hindus destroying places of worship of other religions..or burning and attacking cinema houses are going to be shoot at sight?

Nah I doubt that.
Yes all those hindus who are attacking supermarkets in France and germany, all those hindus who are shouting "Allah hu Akbar" and killing innocents using their AKs, all those hindus who are behind sydney attack, all those hindus of boko haram, all those hindus behind charlie hebdo attack. :blah::blah::blah:

Why not? A Moslem keyboard "warrior" was boasting that one Moslem was worth ten Hindus in a fight. Let's use any and all data to disprove this naive claim. And I'm not even Indian or of South Asian descent. I'm an Australian as you can tell from the flags displayed in the details under my avatar.

That "Moslem" probably does not have the slightest knowledge of WW2, Mongol campaigns against Islamic world. The technological backwardness of Muslim world as a whole.

You have better chance convincing a Nazi to become a Zionist.

We don't go to other countries and bomb shit dumb ***. It's like me asking you why you forcibly convert minority women and kill them in pakgaystan

That argument is getting really very silly now. "We only kill, murder, rape, destroy other people's places of worship, attack newspapers or cinema houses, bomb trains in our own country only, therefore we are peaceful hindus".

Think about it for a while, before replying.

As i said earlier i have no interest in theology but you can ask some learned ahmadia in Pakistan if and only he has the freedom of speech in Pakistan.plus i can quote you many Muslim randhawa as well as ahmadi

You are evading the question, I know more about Ahmedi history and it's roots then you assumed. I can discuss in detail with you the founding fathers of "your" faith and the first darbar, who was there how Lord Headly played his part, what happened in Peshawar.

I also have ahmedi friends and I can introduce you to them, now you still have not answered by question. Can I ask you what happened at the First Darbar? Because every Ahmedhi knows this, or SHOULD know this. Please let me know and I will be grateful. Thank you.

Yes all those hindus who are attacking supermarkets in France and germany, all those hindus who are shouting "Allah hu Akbar" and killing innocents using their AKs, all those hindus who are behind sydney attack, all those hindus of boko haram, all those hindus behind charlie hebdo attack. :blah::blah::blah:

Extremist hindus lecturing Muslims about how to be peaceful. Now thats a first. :lol:

Jihadi Mullahs, extremist hindus, extremist jews, extremist Christians....all are the same BS!

Listen you prick. Muslims killed more hindus in those riots despite being minority. most of the muslims were victims of police firing.

Now let a riot break out then you will see what the current situation.
dude for the sake of ur own safety.........

it dosn even require a hacker to get ur IP...even a 12th class science student can do tat.........the moment it will get in the hands of cyber cell......u will be apprehended and then u wont get any internet connection in jail to do wat u r doing ryt now....only danda.....coz there is this drive going on to arrest radicalized youths

remember ur safety is my concern too...after all we both are indians

stay safe

That "Moslem" probably does not have the slightest knowledge of WW2, Mongol campaigns against Islamic world. The technological backwardness of Muslim world as a whole.

You have better chance convincing a Nazi to become a Zionist.

Well, what better way to show the "Muslim" the emptiness of his juvenile boast than for him to see defeated Moslem soldiers for himself. If it fails to convince him and he remains a deluded fool, so be it.

Back
Top Bottom