What's new

and now, German paper attacked for re-printing Charlie Hebdo cartoons

Lets not even go there...you will be highly embarrassed. :)

Why? I am not the one taking the higher moral ground and gloating over how "our peaceful extremists are doing all the BS in my own country only and not doing anything in foreign lands".

Facts must be told. And the fact is that hindu extremists are as lethal and evil as the jihadi Mullahs.

if you can send it to me asap. these stupid pakis are gonna ban me. Give me his IP
i can not but my frnd who is a computer engineer can .....
Dumb fook! How am I a terrorist?
as i said bro....a nation wide drive to pin down radicalized youths(ISIS) is on...tatz y they blocked those 32 websites....i just want u to be careful.........i have got nothing against u no matter wat u call me....but wat u r doing can hamper ur future

This is like 3rd time we have seen an Indian pretending to be Ahmadi on PDF and abusing Pakistan. These guys don't give up. You can see many pretending to be Baluch and Pushtun on internet. These people have a low inferior complex.
How do you know that he not an Ahmadi ? No one can guess his religion on internet. But I'm pretty sure that he is not a practicing conservative Muslim.

Well, what better way to show the "Muslim" the emptiness of his juvenile boast than for him to see defeated Moslem soldiers for himself. If it fails to convince him and he remains a deluded fool, so be it.

One would also hope that the below brief description of the outcome of the 1971 Indo-Pakistani War is also a remedy to the empty juvenile boasting of this Moslem keyboard "warrior".

Yes, I remember the Pakistanis making the same boast that one Moslem Pak soldier was worth 4 or 10 Hindu Indian soldiers on the battlefield in the 1960s before and during the 1965 Indo-Pak War. This was the same Pakistani army that unconditionally surrendered and laid down their arms to the Indian Army on 16 Dec. 1971 in East Bengal. It was a total and humiliating defeat. The imagined Moslem "martial-race" superiority sounds good as a boast, but it doesn't work out in practice. Moslem boasting and bragging are so much hot wind.

just like some Muslim,sect i believe in TAWHID which is enough for me rather then whole relegious jurisprudence.

Bro you are a think tank why don't you stop cyber jihadis polluting the PDF

thanks

Trust me, we "GOP" have done our fair share. Can't comment on things like this on an open forum.

Bcz to catch a zihadi clown like you a number is provided by the cyber cell of Mumbai police and you know you could be raped by criminals in jail.

Ram Chand bhai, agar Pakistani ban-nay ka itna hi shouk hay, then write "Jihadi" at least with J and not with Z. :rofl:

How do you know that he not an Ahmadi ? No one can guess his religion on internet. But I'm pretty sure that he is not a practicing conservative Muslim.

He's writing style is suspiciously similar to another ''Ahmadi'' that signed up on this forum last year and was abusing Pakistan. The mods banned him last time. I think same guy is back again. I think most of new members are banned ids of senior trolls from India and Pakistan.

So much for freedom of speech I guess. Freedom is one sided is it?
Freedom of speech eh? Give me an assurance that mods wont ban me and I'll show you my freedom of speech liberty. After you hear what I say, tell me your opinion about the "freedom of speech". ;)

How can you tell, not for 100% but a practicing Christian should know the Lords prayer and Hail Mary Full of Grace, a Practicing Muslim should know the Kalma, an Ahmadhi should know the question that was asked by me several times.

Ram Chand bhai, agar Pakistani ban-nay ka itna hi shouk hay, then write "Jihadi" at least with J and not with Z. :rofl:

A donkey can try to act like horse but eventually it will give it away once it opens it mouth. :lol:

And who is Ram Chand?

Why? I am not the one taking the higher moral ground and gloating over how "our peaceful extremists are doing all the BS in my own country only and not doing anything in foreign lands".

Facts must be told. And the fact is that hindu extremists are as lethal and evil as the jihadi Mullahs.
Reason? They demolished one mosque? If what you think is true, Muslims would not be the fastest growing minority in India. Their population is as much as your country's population. So much for the extremist hindus. How about your minorities?

He's writing style is suspiciously similar to another ''Ahmadi'' that signed up on this forum last year and was abusing Pakistan. The mods banned him last time. I think same guy is back again. I think most of new members are banned ids of senior trolls from India and Pakistan.
Let's leave it to the mods. But there is also a chance that he is some one belonging to the Ahmadi faith.
I had similar doubt @Dalit who claims to be a Hindu but behave like a Pakistani Muslim.

Back
Top Bottom