What's new

and now, German paper attacked for re-printing Charlie Hebdo cartoons

Arson at German paper that reprinted Charlie Hebdo cartoons

A German newspaper, the Hamburger Morgenpost, that reprinted the Charlie Hebdo cartoons said it suffered an arson attack overnight.

The incident happened at about 2 am local time. Unidentified people threw stones and an incendiary devices into the building housing the “Hamburger Morgenpost” tabloid newspaper in Hamburg, Germany’s second largest city.

Arson at German paper that reprinted Charlie Hebdo cartoons — RT News
Charlie Hebdo shooting: Arson attack on German newspaper that published cartoons - ABC News (Australian Broadcasting Corporation)

What idiots. All papers should print it and then keep some sharp shooters on the terrace for a fox hunt when the fire bombers come. Islam will loose some bad people.

He's not Ahmadi. No Ahmadi will be traitor to Pakistan. We have given too much blood for Pakistan. I think its another troll from our obsessed neighbours.

If Ahmedis are not traitors then why is it open hunting season for them only in Pakistan? Why do you legally ensure that they are not muslims when they say they are muslims and leave the job to allah?

I'm Ahmadi myself. Wtf are you on about?:lol:

Obviously a fake one

BBC News - Why Pakistan's Ahmadi community is officially detested

When a Pakistani Muslim applies for a passport or national ID card, they are asked to sign an oath that no Muslim anywhere in the world is asked to sign.

The oath goes like this: "I consider Mirza Ghulam Ahmad an impostor prophet. And also consider his followers, whether belonging to the Lahori or Qadiani group, to be non-Muslims."

Like millions of other Pakistanis, I have signed this oath several times without giving much thought to exactly what Mr Ahmad stands for, or what the technical difference between Lahoris or Qadianis is. I want my passport, and if I have to sign up to a fatwa to get it, so be it.

The perfect thing to happen. This will be one thing which will unite hindus nation wide. You wont be liking it. Just saying. :)
Would love to see that sir..it would be a blessing in disguise for us...Muslims would stand for their rights.

First of all there is no radical and extremist Islam. There are no moderate and extremist Muslims. There is only one Islam. One type of Muslims.

I know a few so-called Convent educated moderate Muslims who drink alochol and rarely pray. Even they haven't condemned the attackers.

No muslims is going to tolerate any disrespect towards the greatest man to ever wlak on the planet- prophet mohammad(pbuh).

Thanks for clarifying.

Then you justify all other actions, which have been discussed here in the past.

It won't take long for Indian Muslims to overthrow the government. Just sayiing;)

We'll see what happens if it has to reach that level. :D

Where in Mumbai? I live in Mumbai. Tell me address, date and time I will be there. Meet me if you have balls. You claim 1 Muslim is equal to 10 hindus. Let's meet and see is it true or not?

Chalo, he's a coward. I remember a few days back, a Haryanvi dude called him out and even said he'll meet him in Mumbai. But @mujhaidind bitched out

Obviously a fake one

When a Pakistani Muslim applies for a passport or national ID card, they are asked to sign an oath that no Muslim anywhere in the world is asked to sign.

The oath goes like this: "I consider Mirza Ghulam Ahmad an impostor prophet. And also consider his followers, whether belonging to the Lahori or Qadiani group, to be non-Muslims."

Like millions of other Pakistanis, I have signed this oath several times without giving much thought to exactly what Mr Ahmad stands for, or what the technical difference between Lahoris or Qadianis is. I want my passport, and if I have to sign up to a fatwa to get it, so be it.

@Pakistani Exile I'm a fake Ahmadi according to this troll. We all know his tears are crocodile tears. Don't need your sympathy.

Obviously a fake one

@Jaanbaz is not a fake. I can vouch for his authenticity, the only fake ahmadi here is @Ranndhawa.

You do realise he is here to troll? In Some Indian brains there are trigger words that makes them wet their pants, which also describe their behaviour in any threads related to Pakistan & Islam.

I find it hilarious that some Indians feel it necessary to hide behind fake I.Ds to bash Pakistan as that will somehow give them more legitimacy. @Ranndhawa is most likely from India, his knowledge of Indian religions is quite extraordinary as seen by his passionate defence of it in another thread I read.

Done for good? First I need to be terrorist, to be arrested you dumb-****. Many people on this forum have already reported me.
You ARE a terrorist,as.shole. Till now I havent reported you. Given the recent crackdown on ISIS, you will surely bite the dust.

And dont talk to me like you do with your mom.
If they arrest me they will have to arrest hinduwadis like you too.
Keep dreaming. :lol:

I'm Ahmadi myself. Wtf are you on about?:lol:

Why do you lie then? this is what happened in Dec 2014

Man from Ahmadi religious minority killed in Pakistan after Muslim leader calls them 'enemy'| Reuters

Gunmen in eastern Pakistanshot dead a member of the Ahmadi religious minority on Saturday, an Ahmadi spokesman said, five days after a Muslim leader denounced Ahmadis on a popular Pakistani television talk show

@Jaanbaz is not a fake. I can vouch for his authenticity, the only fake ahmadi here is @Ranndhawa.

If he is not fake then he is in denial. NO ONE CONSIDERS HIM A MUSLIM IN PAKISTAN? If he does not accept that he is in denial.

Man from Ahmadi religious minority killed in Pakistan after Muslim leader calls them 'enemy'| Reuters

(Reuters) - Gunmen in eastern Pakistanshot dead a member of the Ahmadi religious minority on Saturday, an Ahmadi spokesman said, five days after a Muslim leader denounced Ahmadis on a popular Pakistani television talk show

Back
Top Bottom