What's new

and now, German paper attacked for re-printing Charlie Hebdo cartoons

it dosn even require a hacker to get ur IP...even a 12th class science student can do tat.........the moment it will get in the hands of cyber cell......u will be apprehended and then u wont get any internet connection in jail to do wat u r doing ryt now....only danda.....coz there is this drive going on to arrest radicalized youths
Don't taunt and provoke Muslims then.

Extremist hindus lecturing Muslims about how to be peaceful. Now thats a first. :lol:

Jihadi Mullahs, extremist hindus, extremist jews, extremist Christians....all are the same BS!
The only difference being those "extremist hindus" do not go to other countries to bomb the hell out of them. And oh...those "extremist hindus" also dont demand a "sharia zone" in the countries to which they migrate. :lol:

So yesterday you were claiming you are ahmadi now you show your real monkey(hanuman) face coward.

He's not Ahmadi. No Ahmadi will be traitor to Pakistan. We have given too much blood for Pakistan. I think its another troll from our obsessed neighbours.

The only difference being those "extremist hindus" do not go to other countries to bomb the hell out of them. And oh...those "extremist hindus" also dont demand a "sharia zone" in the countries to which they migrate. :lol:

Wrong. The history of cross-border terrorism by extremist hindus is pretty old. In fact, they introduced suicide bombing to the world by training LTTE terrorists.

For me all the extremists are same, I don't care which religion they follow.

As i told you i have no interest in theology.
you are a Muslim do you have better understanding then a imam of Al azhar uni?

hahaha, Oh bahi you keep writing one liners and you have still not answered my Question. The holy spirit Gabriel' message to the Prophet (PBUH) was IQRA: Read... True Muslims don't need some over zealot preacher to tell us what we should and should not know. We can search that out for ourselves because we have the power to "Read" and "Comprehend".

He's not Ahmadi. No Ahmadi will be traitor to Pakistan. We have given too much blood for Pakistan. I think its another troll from our obsessed neighbours.

He couldn't even answer a very simple question I asked him, one every Ahmadi should know. The rest, well 1+1 =2. :)

How so you dumb hindwadi?
lol dude.....be happy tat we indians over here have a life......an actual dumb hindwadi engineer would have done it by know...google urself how easy it is to trace IP.......and dont fly high dude....god knowz....someday u myt regret tat wat i said was actualy for ur own safety

He couldn't even answer a very simple question I asked him, one every Ahmadi should know. The rest, well 1+1 =2. :)

This is like 3rd time we have seen an Indian pretending to be Ahmadi on PDF and abusing Pakistan. These guys don't give up. You can see many pretending to be Baluch and Pushtun on internet. These people have a low inferior complex.

lol dude.....be happy tat we indians over here have a life......an actual dumb hindwadi engineer would have done it by know...google urself how easy it is to trace IP.......and dont fly high dude....god knowz....someday u myt regret tat wat i said was actualy for ur own sadety
Dumb fook! How am I a terrorist?

Wrong. The history of cross-border terrorism by extremist hindus is pretty old. In fact, they introduced suicide bombing to the world by training LTTE terrorists.
Lets not even go there...you will be highly embarrassed. :)

Go here and select your location and just report. You dont even need to provide them his IP. Just report with username and he'll be done for good. :lol:
Done for good? First I need to be terrorist, to be arrested you dumb-****. Many people on this forum have already reported me.

If they arrest me they will have to arrest hinduwadis like you too.

Back
Top Bottom