What's new

and now, German paper attacked for re-printing Charlie Hebdo cartoons

The perfect thing to happen. This will be one thing which will unite hindus nation wide. You wont be liking it. Just saying. :)
My friend few thousands Muslims capture and defeated crores of Hindus. Islam is religion of war. Muslims can't be subdued.

138 million Indian Moslems v. 882 million of the rest? Not a chance in hell.
350 Million plus 60 million from neighbouring country. Plus surrounded by two Islamic countries. Plus supported by the Ummah.

I don't wish for a civil war. But if Hindus think they can start anti-Muslim progrom then they will f*cked.

My friend few thousands Muslims capture and defeated crores of Hindus. Islam is religion of war. Muslims can't be subdued.

350 Million plus 60 million from neighbouring country. Plus surrounded by two Islamic countries. Plus supported by the Ummah.

I don't wish for a civil war. But if Hindus think they can start anti-Muslim progrom then they will f*cked.
The subcontinent's Moslems are still outnumbered. And the subcontinent's Moslems are hopelessly divided. No, they haven't a chance.

I only wish they would. Responsible Muslims must assert their dominance over the movements of Islamist extremism and fanaticism.

Only the local mosques can step in and the respective clerics can clarify this confusion else there is no end except the rise of right wingers in the western countries

My friend few thousands Muslims capture and defeated crores of Hindus.
And where are those 1000's of muslims now? All you've got is 1 MP. :lol:
Islam is religion of war.
Those who live by the sword die by the sword. :)
Muslims can't be subdued.
Muslims dont need any body to subdue them.... They are doing the job perfectly by themselves.

The subcontinent's Moslems are still outnumbered. And the subcontinent's are hopelessly divided. No, they haven't a chance.
1 muslim has bigger balls than 5 hindus combined. Just saying. You don't anything about this region.

Truth is racism is a building part of german blood though they pretend like the civilised world citizens. Specially german tablets like to use every oppurtunity against muslims or immigrant citizens of germany by saying "das ist deutschland" in case of any opposition.

I was thinking more of Europe. Moslem immigration to Australia, naturally, was a mistake. But if the the Moslem religious hierachy are kicking up a stink about our proposed anti-terrorism laws then the laws must be hurting them, which is all to the good.
Well they are cut from the same cloth, not much different.

1 muslim has bigger balls than 5 hindus combined. Just saying. You don't anything about this region.
Yes, I remember the Pakistanis making the same boast that one Moslem Pak soldier was worth 4 or 10 Hindu Indian soldiers on the battlefield in the 1960s before and during the 1965 Indo-Pak War. This was the same Pakistani army that unconditionally surrendered and laid down their arms to the Indian Army on 16 Dec. 1971 in East Bengal. It was a total and humiliating defeat. The imagined Moslem "martial-race" superiority sounds good as a boast, but it doesn't work out in practice. Moslem boasting and bragging are so much hot wind.

Back
Top Bottom