What's new

And India Wins The 2011 Cricket World Cup!

Status
Not open for further replies.
size

hats off to u INDIA.....

REALLY CHAMPS.....

Thank you Mabs.. I am new here. And been meaning to say this. India has won. But I salute the Pakistani and Sri Lankan team. Well-played cricket alround. Someday the cup will find its way to Pakistan and Sri Lanka too!

Ok I just found out that this attitude of not thanking Dhonni is beacuse he is from a lower caste

Caste-Virus in Indian Cricket « Atrocity News

This is just like the attitude towards Hockey Player , Dhanraj pillai

It was VERY obvious that everyone was thanking Sachin , saying they played for him , even Gary Kirsten was given more aplause that MS Dhoni

hmmm very obvious , you cant deny

Look at you, I smell some thing burning....

Dont be a sore loser...:disagree::lol:

When Spark and some other Indians members asked me to put on this as avatar ,I was like "What difference is it going to make?We won't win anyway"
I kinda regret the pessimism,but thankfully its compensated with the victory.

Hurray!

That was my idea. Though i droped that pic after we tied... silly me.

Ok I just found out that this attitude of not thanking Dhonni is beacuse he is from a lower caste

Caste-Virus in Indian Cricket « Atrocity News

This is just like the attitude towards Hockey Player , Dhanraj pillai

It was VERY obvious that everyone was thanking Sachin , saying they played for him , even Gary Kirsten was given more aplause that MS Dhoni

hmmm very obvious , you cant deny

Get a life.....

India is the 2011 Winner!!!

but i belive both Pakitsan and Sri Lanka won something in this tornament also.

And you say 2015 next time?

2012 Twenty20 in Sri Lanka!!!!! 16 TEAMS!!!!!! rumours is they will do it like a football table where 4 teams per group - top 2 qualify.

2014 Twenty20 in Bangladesh!!!!

Might as well enjoy South Asia's dominence in Cricket because China wants to come in 2019 and they will bring skills like no tommorrow. Their Fielders will do some kung-fu dives and they will run ultra fast (im not being stereotypical) thats what they plan on doing, they are training already.

my man YUVI is man of the tournament!!

it is so damnn blatant , even Ravi Shastri told Dhonni to run off 'well talk later' after he got man of the match

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom