What's new

Sri Lanka WINS!!!

Mean while in endia :p

glenn-beck-crying.jpg

so-proud-of-you-bro.jpg

The man of the match should have been yuvraj singh, for helping SL win easily.

Ok, ok; let's keep the celebrations to a minimum. Let's not forget Pakistan didn't even make it past the Super 10 stage :(
For most Pakistanis, their country doing well is not as important as India doing bad. In sports or politics or economy or anything else. It shows.

The man of the match should have been yuvraj singh, for helping SL win easily.

For most Pakistanis, their country doing well is not as important as India doing bad. In sports or politics or economy or anything else. It shows.
Again you see Pak's identity crisis. Pak can't be defined without reference to India. It does not matter to them that Pak played so badly, only thing that matters is that India lost.

BTW, congrats Sri Lankans. A well deserved victory because of your superb bowling today.

Again you see Pak's identity crisis. Pak can't be defined without reference to India. It does not matter to them that Pak played so badly, only thing that matters is that India lost.

BTW, congrats Sri Lankans. A well deserved victory because of your superb bowling today.

since pakistan cant do well in any field , they dream of bringing others down .
i hope todays news gives pakistanis cheer since there is nothing to cheer about in pakistan today .

.....Pak Cricket team should be Hanged....i mean all old new puncture miss-fit criketers should be kicked out from team and we must build new stars........and for India....India cricket team r Toppers (but in south Asian land) they must overcome that shortfall......

Oh please, what 'identity crisis'? For God's sakes, you'd be doing the exact same thing right now if it was Pakistan instead of India.
Let's just keep politics away from sports; it will only damage it.

the skill of indian team was there for all to see when they played against New Zealand not so long ago on pitches that were not flat tracks

Funky Gen how u uploaded that picture.....tell me how to display picture like that....
You shared that pic by giving URL or uploaded it manually?> i need answer

Oh please, what 'identity crisis'? For God's sakes, you'd be doing the exact same thing right now if it was Pakistan instead of India.
Let's just keep politics away from sports; it will only damage it.
Read all my posts, I never do such trolling. Don't make judgements about me based on other people's posts.

MALINGA TO DHONI :D:D:D:victory::victory:
b3j7l.jpg

newzealand, bangladesh, zimbabwe are FUN team....and watching above match r not entertaining for me ....but i must say new cricketers must me prefered on above team insted of OLD Babay like (mibah,younas,shoaib malik, hafeez, filthy akmal brothers)......

Back
Top Bottom