What's new

Sri Lanka WINS!!!

Read all my posts, I never do such trolling. Don't make judgements about me based on other people's posts.

And read my post again; I never accused you of trolling :)
Just to clarify; 'you' meant you as in Indians.

.....Pak Cricket team should be Hanged....i mean all old new puncture miss-fit criketers should be kicked out from team and we must build new stars........and for India....India cricket team r Toppers (but in south Asian land) they must overcome that shortfall......
Increase your post number first dude, and then you'll be able to upload files via which you can upload pictures and display them as thumbnails or in their original sizes.

Dedicated to Great Pakistani Team

Attachments

• humy tum sy pyar hy.jpg
    humy tum sy pyar hy.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 55
Funky Gen how u uploaded that picture.....tell me how to display picture like that....
You shared that pic by giving URL or uploaded it manually?> i need answer

When you type a post or reply to one, there will be a few clickable buttons on top, like "B" (for bold), "I" (for italics) and so on. On that same bar, to the right, there are buttons tat let you upload pics or videos. I dn't know if you need a certain number of posts before you can do that.

Congratulations to Srilanka!! They were the better side and they deserved it!!

@ All those Pakistanis trolling in this thread, posting memes: Great job, keep it up.. Classic display for Pakistani sportsman spirit..

India suffers from too big of a batting lineup. If that fails the bowler cant do shit. Ashwin is not a world class match winning bowler. Nor is Mishra. Indians need to improve their bowling line up dearly and STAT.

Sri Lanka just outclassed them.

@Azizam Congrats! Dunno if you're into cricket or not.

India suffers from too big of a batting lineup. If that fails the bowler cant do shit. Ashwin is not a world class match winning bowler. Nor is Mishra. Indians need to improve their bowling line up dearly and STAT.

Sri Lanka just outclassed them.

@Azizam Congrats! Dunno if you're into cricket or not.
I play but rarely watch :D

well done SL, they totally deserved the win.

Catch Pakistani (if you can...)

Attachments

• Mohali India Pakistan World Cup semis ticket.jpg
    Mohali India Pakistan World Cup semis ticket.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 410
Back
Top Bottom