What's new

And India Wins The 2011 Cricket World Cup!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys lets not be sore losers and give credit where its due. The Indian team has played well under a good leader and won the world cup. They handled the pressure well which essentially is the only thing between a win and a lose in a high pressure knock out game.

To my Indian pals

I know you guys are on top of the world right now but try not to belittle others while you shower in your victory. Party Hard.

[B]SACHIN HAS GOT IT FINALLY FINAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY[/B]

Guys lets not be sore losers and give credit where its due. The Indian team has played well under a good leader and won the world cup. They handled the pressure well which essentially is the only thing between a win and a lose in a high pressure knock out game.

To my Indian pals

I know you guys are on top of the world right now but try not to belittle others while you shower in your victory. Party Hard.

its going to get dirty here, after all, its been 28 years

India-captain-Mahendra-Dh-007.jpg

East or West INDIA is the Best!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats to Indian friends , and Sachin to finally get the best prize in Cricket

Team showed great composure !!! Impressive Win

The wicket had no turn at all but the game was equal with both team

Congrats

Jeet Ho to Aesi ho warna na ho ....

True Team Spirit by Jnr to show responsibility great fight

Full value for my hard earned cash today and there was no stress of watching Pakistan for a change
Wah wah Azad ka dil khush ho giya

Very Professional 6 in end - shandar !!! Dhamekedar

India ......................... the undominated cricket superpower! :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom