What's new

And India Wins The 2011 Cricket World Cup!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh man, I am soooooooooooooo happy.

Just as happy when India beat Pakistan, could of been cherry on cake if we beat Pakistan in the final instead.

Oh man, I am soooooooooooooo happy.

Just as happy when India beat Pakistan, could of been cherry on cake if we beat Pakistan in the final instead.

Be happy!!!!cause you have got this kind of happiness on 47 times whereas we have observed it 69 times....

You only won the World Cup in 1993 was it?

India is the only team to win the 60, 50 and 20 over World Cup :D :D :D

No,it was 1992,not 93,don't be fast forward.and ya, i guess T20 world cup 2009 was also won by Pakistan.

oh.. you mean to say... your quote = you?? thanks for letting me know!! enjoy urself.. have a great one!!:wave:

Allright.i said all according to your predictions above,as you are from the country who are very clever in predicting.happy??.now open your teeth and show me a smile like this>>>>>>>>>>>>> :D

No,it was 1992,not 93,don't be fast forward.and ya, i guess T20 world cup 2009 was also won by Pakistan.

Indeed, but dont you think World Cup feel much better if won it in your home country, beating your rival nation on the way to lifting it, in the most important World Cup (ODI) ?

Because I do :D

Really, he is a human? But people are dying here to say that ''he is a GOD''

The problem isn't that he isn't good. He is not invincible or god that many make it out to be (over-rate). Today was the proof of that.

Have you ever heard people saying Michael schumacher the god of F1 or federrer the god of tennis. Or even Wasim the sultan of swing???

Its a figurative speech..

Calling shoiab akthar Rawalpindi express doesnt mean he has 21 bogies behind his back and doess KOOO KOOO every time he nears a rail station.

We call certain people "father of nation".. that does nt mean he has so many kids that made up a the nation..

Like wise the word God is used as a figurative speech.

Before I leave to watch the highlights again, cause INDIA WON THE WORLD CUP BRUGHHHHHHHHHHHH

Its on BBC 2 right now, and I share this picture with you.

131015.jpg

Enjoy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom