What's new

And here is the bigger virus... Just came to Pakistan

سلیکٹرز کی نذر ایک پرانا شعر

جنہیں حقیر سمجھ کر بجھا دیا تھا تم نے
وہی چراغ جلیں گے تو روشنی ہو گی

ETujbM1WAAAsgCI

How come PMLn voted Imran Khan's constitutional amendment bill, which grant him power to appoint life time army chief? Don't tell me chief selector wasn't involved!

As per his Doctor and Government of Punjab Nawaz Sharief was suffering from ITP he could have been treated in Pakistan. I m a Med Student but i have seen patients with ITP. Thorough out that whole episode PMLN was peddling and his Doctor was tweeting his Medical Reports with 2000 platelet counts. What i know is minimum platelet count required to maintain endothelial integrity is 5000/ML. While Normal count is anywhere between 150,000-450,000. Platelet counts can be from 10,000-150000 and people might even not have symptoms. But the figure 2000 that was given to this nation represents a medical emergency.

All he and his family needs to do is made public his current medical record just like they were doing while he was here. I will shut up and so would most of his opponents.

Again like I said, I'm no expert as to whether this could be treated in Pakistan, but it seems they were not able to stabilize it, IK's own doctors examined him too, most likely it seems to me that the establishment did not want to take the risk of keeping him in custody in Pakistan and preferred to let him go for treatment. A platelet count of 2,000 is critical, but no unheard of, some people with 2000 or 1000 will show bruising and petechiae. Plenty of ITP and MDS patients can see theirs go that low. They need immediate platelet transfusion. The thing is with NS (I believe if I recall correctly...) his count would increase by above 10,000/µl after transfusion, meaning we're not dealing with platelet refractoriness and alloimmunization, which would cause that very low count to stay where it is.

Also, you have to realise political implications here, if you were to believe that his platelet count was that low, which granted you might not believe it, certain people in the establishment would panic and pressure IK to let NS go to the UK, whatever. So that in case anything happens, blame isn't placed on them. And on the travel, he went via Doha in an air ambulance fitted with an ICU and theatre, with paramedics and an intensivist on board.

Good sir, please be well aware that a fluctuating platelet count in itself means nothing. What matters is the underlying cause. It can be autoimmune, malignant, drug induced or even due to injury, poison or infection. All the necessary medical expertise to diagnose it was present in Pakistan. There is not one single thing the doctors in UK did that the Pakistanis could not have done. Every sinister cause was excluded, leaving a diagnosis of idiopathic fluctuation. Once that diagnosis is made, all he needed was careful monitoring and control. Then of course, to further validate his excursion, issues about hypertension and coronary heart disease arose, which again are common ailments, treatable in Pakistan. The fraud is total and while I don't know what his medical records state, I've got a pretty good idea that they excluded the sinister causes and recommended monitoring and control.

None of us know the internal calculations (political or medical) for which he was allowed to go. The courts that put him in jail later allowed him to leave. The establishment and government that happily put him away, likely panicked and let him go. Let's just say we both have a view on this but it's hard to verify.

One thing I can tell you for sure is that he will be back, and he's been clamouring for return. That much I am certain of.

Again like I said, I'm no expert as to whether this could be treated in Pakistan, but it seems they were not able to stabilize it, IK's own doctors examined him too, most likely it seems to me that the establishment did not want to take the risk of keeping him in custody in Pakistan and preferred to let him go for treatment. A platelet count of 2,000 is critical, but no unheard of, some people with 2000 or 1000 will show bruising and petechiae. Plenty of ITP and MDS patients can see theirs go that low. They need immediate platelet transfusion. The thing is with NS (I believe if I recall correctly...) his count would increase by above 10,000/µl after transfusion, meaning we're not dealing with platelet refractoriness and alloimmunization, which would cause that very low count to stay where it is.

Also, you have to realise political implications here, if you were to believe that his platelet count was that low, which granted you might not believe it, certain people in the establishment would panic and pressure IK to let NS go to the UK, whatever. So that in case anything happens, blame isn't placed on them. And on the travel, he went via Doha in an air ambulance fitted with an ICU and theatre, with paramedics and an intensivist on board.

None of us know the internal calculations (political or medical) for which he was allowed to go. The courts that put him in jail later allowed him to leave. The establishment and government that happily put him away, likely panicked and let him go. Let's just say we both have a view on this but it's hard to verify.

One thing I can tell you for sure is that he will be back, and he's been clamouring for return. That much I am certain of.
You are right. He is being fully prepared for a return, bags of platelets and all.

View attachment 616036
Social distancing?
No crowds?

I still don't understand his timing of coming to Pakistan .
What's the purpose?
with bilawal bhutto fully supporting government and getting praise from every where for his recent actions the chor brothers have felt that they will lose punjab totally if they dont show up. so it is all about politics. may be he will announce his full support to government and military and get them off their tails.

what happened to Orange train ?????/ ................anyone

with bilawal bhutto fully supporting government and getting praise from every where for his recent actions the chor brothers have felt that they will lose punjab totally if they dont show up. so it is all about politics. may be he will announce his full support to government and military and get them off their tails.
He's only here for point scoring & politics..
These Sharif brothers & family really are some next level scums..

This kameena should be staying away from people for 14 days as he is coming from a country where COVID is widespread.

In order for him to self isolate, NAB should call him immediately in his pending cases. As soon it happens, he will say he needs to self isolate.

But Pakistan media is so happy as if their captain has arrived. Sure enough these Sharif brothers are such scums they were keeping the media on their side by doling out large amounts of govt ads which is public money. The PTI govt stopped that. Thats why all media is so hostile to PTI government.

"Beaten over the head and silenced" is probably a better word to describe at least part of their prerogative in this regard.

I believe the new edict is to spend 10 percent in praise of the Niazi and you are golden to go

what happened to Orange train ?????/ ................anyone
Its almost ready and was supposed to be opened next Month. GOP was trying not to complete it and abandon the project so they wouldn't have to pay subsidies. They had to pay 6 billion Rs interest per month so they were trying not to put the burden of 10 billion in subsidies. The reason the gave in court was they could built 2 Tertiary care Hospitals with that money and run them every year. This white elephants lifetime cost goes to nearly 6 billion Dollars and will never run a profit. Thats 3/4th the cost of ML1. But Lahore High Court forced them to complete it.

Back
Top Bottom