What's new

And here is the bigger virus... Just came to Pakistan

Proof? Or is this this just the other kind of rhetorical?
Evidence is circumstantial. But you know this, as nobody apart from his doctors actually has access to his medical notes. So why even ask for proof in this case when you know it's impossible to provide barring some deliberate leak?

Proof? Or is this this just the other kind of rhetorical?
I have seen patients with low platelet count specially the claimed 2000/ML counts they are dealt with extreme care even a Cough on their part can be of severe consequence. If someones Platelet count is below 10000/ML they are under threat of spontaneous bleeding. The way Gunj choose to leave this country is a proof in itself a person who should have Petechia and Purpura all over his body chooses to leave via a VIP plane all by himself. People in his condition have blood coming out of all their orifices.

The whole Drama was made for gullible idiot masses we in this field were laughing our asses off on how they making were making a mockery of themselves. (Including GOP and Gunjoos).

Evidence is circumstantial. But you know this, as nobody apart from his doctors actually has access to his medical notes. So why even ask for proof in this case when you know it's impossible to provide barring some deliberate leak?

Valid point on his own doctors, but then again, this platelets thing is not new, we've seen media reports about unstable counts for last few years. Also, IK was unsatisfied and unwilling to let him go and did have have him assessed multiple by his own doctors, including those form Shaukat Khanum. IK may never verify that he had his doctors assess NS, or that his doctors confirmed the illness, but that is what happened.

I also remember some people claimed that Kulsoom Nawaz's illness was fake, an excuse to leave the country etc. Exactly the same kind of unfounded claims were being parroted by some in the media. That was about two weeks before she passed away due to her genuine underlying illness. Some who made these accusations subsequently apologised, others continue as if nothing ever happened.

I have seen patients with low platelet count specially the claimed 2000/ML counts they are dealt with extreme care even a Cough on their part can be of severe consequence. If someones Platelet count is below 10000/ML they are under threat of spontaneous bleeding. The way Gunj choose to leave this country is a proof in itself a person who should have Petechia and Purpura all over his body chooses to leave via a VIP plane all by himself. People in his condition have blood coming out of all their orifices.

The whole Drama was made for gullible idiot masses we in this field were laughing our asses off on how they making were making a mockery of themselves. (Including GOP and Gunjoos).

I'm no doctor so I can't confirm what the exact case is here as details aren't known. Do you know his current platelet count? It dropped to 6,000 the end of daily treatment while it was at it's worst in Pakistan, we don't know his condition in London and since. Also, are you a doctor? Which condition are you referring to? AIP, MDS, ITP? Which of these did you treat? Some of these conditions have low platelets that aren't even picked up until FBC is taken, symptoms don't present easily, let alone the symptoms you are describing.

NS supposedly has the latter of those that I mentioned, again, I'm no doctor, nor am I in the loop enough to know his exact status and severity of symptoms (neither are you of course). Also, as long as they stabilised his count before travelling, and he had no recent bleeding issues, doctors would of course allow him to travel in order to receive emergency treatment in London.

RIP social distancing and precautions. Only one wearing mask .
ETsskl-U0AEo35D.jpeg

Government has brought him back to face charges or run a shadow government in Punjab more efficiently?

Where is that tooi sensationalist HMS Path Finder?

We are living in strange times, Pakistan atm is more safer then UK/Europe/America.

where is that crankthatskunk who claims to have evidence against former CM?

When is the court questioning him regarding health of former PM Sharif?

So many questions yet no handsome answer

We are living in strange times, Pakistan atm is more safer then UK/Europe/America.

What does Islam say about Pandemic and Islamic justice?

Are we supposed to stop the deliverance of Justice?

Valid point on his own doctors, but then again, this platelets thing is not new, we've seen media reports about unstable counts for last few years. Also, IK was unsatisfied and unwilling to let him go and did have have him assessed multiple by his own doctors, including those form Shaukat Khanum. IK may never verify that he had his doctors assess NS, or that his doctors confirmed the illness, but that is what happened.

I also remember some people claimed that Kulsoom Nawaz's illness was fake, an excuse to leave the country etc. Exactly the same kind of unfounded claims were being parroted by some in the media. That was about two weeks before she passed away due to her genuine underlying illness. Some who made these accusations subsequently apologised, others continue as if nothing ever happened.

I'm no doctor so I can't confirm what the exact case is here as details aren't known. Do you know his current platelet count? It dropped to 6,000 the end of daily treatment while it was at it's worst in Pakistan, we don't know his condition in London and since. Also, are you a doctor? Which condition are you referring to? AIP, MDS, ITP? Which of these did you treat? Some of these conditions have low platelets that aren't even picked up until FBC is taken, symptoms don't present easily, let alone the symptoms you are describing.

NS supposedly has the latter of those that I mentioned, again, I'm no doctor, nor am I in the loop enough to know his exact status and severity of symptoms (neither are you of course). Also, as long as they stabilised his count before travelling, and he had no recent bleeding issues, doctors would of course allow him to travel in order to receive emergency treatment in London.
As per his Doctor and Government of Punjab Nawaz Sharief was suffering from ITP he could have been treated in Pakistan. I m a Med Student but i have seen patients with ITP. Thorough out that whole episode PMLN was peddling and his Doctor was tweeting his Medical Reports with 2000 platelet counts. What i know is minimum platelet count required to maintain endothelial integrity is 5000/ML. While Normal count is anywhere between 150,000-450,000. Platelet counts can be from 10,000-150000 and people might even not have symptoms. But the figure 2000 that was given to this nation represents a medical emergency.

All he and his family needs to do is made public his current medical record just like they were doing while he was here. I will shut up and so would most of his opponents.

Government purposely botched every prosecution.

It solely depends on intellectuals like you to come up with cover stories sitting thousands of miles away

All he and his family needs to do is made public his current medical record just like they were doing while he was here.

Government of Punjab and Government of Pakistan presented those reports as he was in jail.

As a private citizen you can only demand it from the government not from another fellow private citizen(former PM).

Ask the right questions so the right doors open. You keep going in circles.

What else? Full court hearing into Panama trial reopening as previous ones are going to be challenged for political victimization?

View attachment 616036
Social distancing?
No crowds?

I still don't understand his timing of coming to Pakistan .
What's the purpose?

These snakes will bite us sooner or later, why is Pakistani state so weak that they cannot be dealt with?

Something doesn't add up. Did the British ask him politely to leave?

Everyone has had enough of their attention seeking behaviour and sense of entitlement.

Thank you

Once upon a time our people were brave and they shot people like this

Question of party survival, in the time of pandemic / national crisis. Arrival was expected.

PML N and PPP (and various mil dictators) together destroyed this country. PTI is vigorously trying to do the same. They should all be punished for treason with death.

For those wondering about the timing:
-intl flights closing from today/tom for a while
-he contained dengue better than the clown Buzdar can control his desire for his female PAs

I used to find the "we traded corruption for incompetency" narrative really annoying because I believed that the PPP and PML N were both corrupt AND incompetent --- but the current level of incompetence is just heart-breaking.

I've met numerous cabinet members and some of the top people on the mil side and I can tell you conclusively that this group of people cannot get anything done because they've convinced themselves that the economic and social fallout of ANY hard measures would be unbearable.

I analyzed things during our nuclear program days and I concluded that all of these people would have then argued AGAINST the bomb given potential sanctions (now FATF)/general economic trouble. Where there's a will, there's a way --- and instead of resigning to the assumption that we simply can't do anything aggressive, they should find ways to make it happen.

The handling of the coronavirus situation is a fiasco of epic proportions --- and they must not be forgiven. A bunch of doves who fear-monger over social unrest and economic fallout have taken over and paralyzed the entire decision making process. I'm not an idiot --- I understand how important the economy and a secure society is, but I also believe that painting ourselves into corners has far-reaching and deeper consequences than these dumbasses can see (because their concern for the country, if it exists at all, is only to the extent of their terms, power and office.)

best tweet on the arrival of Shehbaz Sharif.
" People of N league are so happy as if commander safe guard has arrived." :cheers:
نون لیگ کی دیگی چمچے ایسے خوش ہیں جیسے شہباز شریف نہیں کمانڈر سیف گارڈ آ گیا ہے۔۔۔ سالوں حکمرانی کے بعد تباہ حال ادارے اور کمزور معیشت دے کر لندن
جا بیٹھیں اور ٹھٹھے لگائیں۔ آنا جانا لگا رہے گا لیکن ان کا سیاسی مستقبل بڑا زیرو ہے

Back
Top Bottom