What's new

And here is the bigger virus... Just came to Pakistan

Nawaz Sharif has been wishing to come back for some time now. And Shehbaz is probably back with some objective in mind, or it’s because of some sort of deal he has struck, or wishes to strike, with the establishment.

Well, Pakistan Tehrik-e-Insaf wanted the Sharifs back. Here's one of them.

Good luck.

Once NS is back, the government will claim it as some sort of victory. In truth, he’ll be back because he has been wanting to come back for some time.

PakBrother mine,

I fear you are right!

Showbaaz couldn't come back because he needed his treatment in Londonistan... and Noora was doing Hawakhoori...

Just a day before closeur of OurAirSpace... Showbaaz returns...

What have we become.... such a SoftState ... killers/looters run free and we call ourselves IRP....

Now MarasiMedia is going to create more fassad ....but it is now absolutely on the esteemed Establishment to keep this Showbaaz on tight leash....

This JumWhoriat is keeping us backward... unless Performance Based Democracy in enforced...we shall remain prisoners of Khottaism @SIPRA @Mentee @Verve @Path-Finder

Mangus

Lunday ka Hitler is back in the game

Nawaz Sharif has been wishing to come back for some time now. And Shehbaz is probably back with some objective in mind, or it’s because of some sort of deal he has struck, or wishes to strike, with the establishment.

Once NS is back, the government will claim it as some sort of victory. In truth, he’ll be back because he has been wanting to come back for some time.

Are his platelets better now?

Are his platelets better now?

I'm not in the loop exactly, last I heard was about two weeks ago. Situation is apparently not as bad as it was when the government approved his going to the UK, but still not fully stable. Platelets apparently drop again some time after treatment. But NS is supposedly tired of treatment and wants to return, against the advice of family. Again, I can't be 100% sure, both on time and true situation, I heard from a guy who knows a guy.

Why he wasn't sent to Quarantine for 14 days? If IK can't implement this simple rule on every Pakistani then he should simply resign, go and focus on cancer hospitals.

Now MarasiMedia is going to create more fassad ....but it is now absolutely on the esteemed Establishment to keep this Showbaaz on tight leash....
actually this time fasad would be created at the name of the government but would target other group of PML-N lead by MS .... let see who come out as victorious and takeover the party SS or MS, just note the timing just one appearance of MS at Shahid Khaqan residence make him return to save his group and politics within PML-N ....

Last edited:
Please keep coming..................................

actually this time fasad would be created at the name of the government but would target other group of PML-N lead by MS .... let see who come out as victorious and takeover the party SS and MS, just note the timing just one appearance of MS at Shahid Khaqan residence make him return to save his group and politics within PML-N ....

True

PakBrother mine,

I fear you are right!

Showbaaz couldn't come back because he needed his treatment in Londonistan... and Noora was doing Hawakhoori...

Just a day before closeur of OurAirSpace... Showbaaz returns...

What have we become.... such a SoftState ... killers/looters run free and we call ourselves IRP....

This JumWhoriat is keeping us backward... unless Performance Based Democracy in enforced...we shall remain prisoners of Khottaism @SIPRA @Mentee @Verve @Path-Finder

Mangus
Dear Brother,

Until we stop being a "soft state" nothing will change.

Btw what does your name mean? One feels that his wazu will have to be repeated after reciting it.

Regards

Lunday ka Hitler is back in the game

Send him back... Imran Khan is the PM of Pakistan. he has the authority to block or allow people from travelling to - from Pakistan.

A wise man once said if Justice is to be done then Shareef Clan will be dealt with under Article 6 if they are to be saved they will face Anti corruption Charges. I dont remember who it was but it seems he was right all along.

Why he wasn't sent to Quarantine for 14 days? If IK can't implement this simple rule on every Pakistani then he should simply resign, go and focus on cancer hospitals.

There must have been understanding on his return, at least this much every one should be able to see.

Back
Top Bottom