What's new

Ancient Man and His First Civilizations.Proving Aryan Invasion Theory is a myth and severe lie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Archaeological site around the Ganges river valley to the Indus valley. About Genetics that's pretty much tells you about the brutal efficient of the Caste System or Varna.
Please post a link to substantiate your claim

Archaeological site around the Ganges river valley to the Indus valley. About Genetics that's pretty much tells you about the brutal efficient of the Caste System or Varna.
While genetic evidences do show the wide presence of Eurasian Y DNA among the higher castes of India there is absolutely no single evidence of violent penetration of the IE speakers to the inner Gangetic plains.

Please post a link to substantiate your claim

All of them are in the library and In Indonesian. I can't scan them without my *** getting fleece. I can only give you one link to google book & that's the only copy I found that can credit my claim. Sorry: Invasion of the Genes Genetic Heritage of India - B. S. Ahloowalia - Google Books

Look at especially Chapter 5 for Genetic & page 82 onward for the archaeology.

While genetic evidences do show the wide presence of Eurasian Y DNA among the higher castes of India there is absolutely no single evidence of violent penetration of the IE speakers to the inner Gangetic plains.

Look up & giggle at "Violent Penetration." Like I said it's merely a theory, archaeologist unearth shitload of weapons & just assume that. Even I also think that because its the most likely.

Both Pakistan & India are actually the same on this regard. Pakistan are "ashamed" of their Hindu Heritage while India are also "ashamed" of their Muslim heritage. Which begs this question why are both of you ashamed of your own past? Like Denying the Aryan significance to Indian culture, history, language & religion.

Don't speak for Pakistan most Pakistanis know their heritage and are not ashamed of anything.

You are right.Still Pakistan is heavily influenced by Indian culture.But politically they are two different nations .And Pakistanis dont like they are under Indian Culture or known as an Indian.They like to be known as Arabs.
About Aryan Invasion I already stated about it and it is proven.And Most of Indians and also world debunks AIT theory .I think we dont need further discussion about it.

No Pakistani says they are Arabs don't be stupid.

@Joe Shearer .I already told you , albinos is used to mock white people in that article.It used in a sarcastic manner.
But I gave you a link about a study.That is from Russia&India report..It is correct.
I know some parts in this article is wrong .But some others correct like that link.

That is your opinion, the author did not indicate that his work was satire.

All of them are in the library and In Indonesian. I can't scan them without my *** getting fleece. I can only give you one link to google book & that's the only copy I found that can credit my claim. Sorry: Invasion of the Genes Genetic Heritage of India - B. S. Ahloowalia - Google Books

Look at especially Chapter 5 for Genetic & page 82 onward for the archaeology.
Bro I would suggest that u dont take that author seriously. He is the Indian version of denikin. The major thing against AIT is the absolute lack of archaeological evidence. If there would have been any such evidence it would have come up in multiple peer reviewed publications.

The verdict for the so called origin of R1a1 is still not out.

dravidian is a geographical term,aryan is a personal term.
there is no fight as imagined.
people call us tambrahms so many things but we never let our masses starve for the british as the bengalis did,all those guys whose kids turned out to be marxists should be condemned,this is what happens when u hate ur own forefathers.
we dont share such emotions.

lol Dravidian is geographical term? its race which civilized from indus valley to deccan ranges. later moved even down for arrival of Aryans and the population grew.

Why are you talking about forefathers? irrelevant

Your ideas are true human discrimination. I'm trying to find true meaning of hinduism. Hinduism which was not fabricated by so called brahmins and corrupting with varna system which contradicts core aim of sanatana dharma.
Don't try to show as if you are greater then everyone and everything started with brahmins and sanskrit. I'm not against brahmins (I have bunch of tambrams and they are most intelligent maybe because of their ability they derived by learning vedas) but people like you are responsible for getting bad name overall.

Dravdians were true inhabitants and Indo-european came next. But lets not divide or say bad of each other. They shared the territory for thousands of years with great civilization.

Last edited:
The verdict for the so called origin of R1a1 is still not out.

Yes.The origin is never easy to detect but we can form our assumption based on the frequency of this particular Y-DNA and compare it with Inner India and Eurasia or Central Asia. The philological studies and the religious affinities of early Rg Vedas with the ones in Baltic states do hint at a cultural crisscross in this region. Again this is a debatable issue and subjected to further studies and research.

Just a name it means nothing.

It's a name, it's just label. The guy want to ask what kind of people are Pakistan. They're "Indian" with only the difference of religion. India (country) are not the same as THE India (geography). European Union (Political Organization) are not the same as Europe (geography).

When I said Pakistani are Indian is because they're culture remain that of Indian & their geographic location with only major differences between you two is religion.

Not sure what you are trying to say here. It has nothing to do with my response.

Now back on topic are you still flip-flopping on the issues of the Aryans Invasion?

There is no flip-flop. Now even the Western academicians call it "Aryan immigration" and not "invasion".

It was a colonial construct with very shallow basis (just linguistic arguments and motivated "research" into Rigvda that have alternate explanations that are far more plausible) and is now getting disproved both by genetics and by counter arguments from the Indian side.

It has no legs to stand on.

And as can be seen, the most ardent and die hard advocates of this "theory" have political motives that can be seen even in this thread.

Bro I would suggest that u dont take that author seriously. He is the Indian version of denikin. The major thing against AIT is the absolute lack of archaeological evidence. If there would have been any such evidence it would have come up in multiple peer reviewed publications.

Can you provide a reason why? To discredit someone is a very grave accusation. Explain this then & why Chariots are found in India?

images

Ratha - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Chariot Racers of the Steppes | DiscoverMagazine.com

Can you provide a reason why? To discredit someone is a very grave accusation. Explain this then & why Chariots are found in India?

images

Chariots were used by the Romans, Greeks, Persians as well... Probably we also got it as a Transfer of Technology from the Aryan Nation in the Nordic Atlantis! :sarcastic: For that matter wheel was also used all over the world - does not mean a particular race or people outsourced it :laugh:

I can give a load of peer reviewed sources as evidence if you are interested. :coffee:

images

Okay, let me put it this way- u show me a single archeological burial site having chariot remains in india and i will agree to AIT. The reason why they exist in central asia and not in india is because there werent any chariots here in that time frame.
As for the author: Is he an archeologist NO, is he a historian NO, does he have peer reviewed indexed publications in reference to genectic variations in indians NO. Why would i or for that matter anyone believe him?
To prove AIT to be true, you need to use three approaches which should independently support this theory:
1) Archaeology
2) Genetics
3) Linguistics

So far only linguistic evidence hint towards the so called AIT

Last edited:
To prove AIT to be true, you need to use three approaches which should independently support this theory:
1) Archaeology
2) Genetics
3) Linguistics

So far only linguistic evidence hint towards the so called AIT

how about using the Rig Veda as a possible source of evidence ?

Chariots were used by the Romans, Greeks, Persians as well... Probably we also got it as a Transfer of Technology from the Aryan Nation in the Nordic Atlantis! :sarcastic: For that matter wheel was also used all over the world - does not mean a particular race or people outsourced it :laugh:

I can give a load of peer reviewed sources as evidence if you are interested. :coffee:

Then why are your gods is always seen riding that contraption. Having Chariot is one thing, but to the point of reverence indicate a foreign influences. Like the Steppe tribes they have a rather unhealthy fixation on their Chariots.

lol Dravidian is geographical term? its race which civilized from indus valley to deccan ranges. later moved even down for arrival of Aryans and the population grew.

Why are you talking about forefathers? irrelevant

Your ideas are true human discrimination. I'm trying to find true meaning of hinduism. Hinduism which was not fabricated by so called brahmins and corrupting with varna system which contradicts core aim of sanatana dharma.
Don't try to show as if you are greater then everyone and everything started with brahmins and sanskrit. I'm not against brahmins (I have bunch of tambrams and they are most intelligent maybe because of their ability they derived by learning vedas) but people like you are responsible for getting bad name overall.

Dravdians were true inhabitants and Indo-european came next. But lets not divide or say bad of each other. They shared the territory for thousands of years with great civilization.

Dravidian is a geographical term,please go to any basic level anthropology forum and read about DNA haplo groups.

You ll see the racial links,All Indians have caucasoid/mongloid/weddid genes in varying proportions,i am a brahmin and i have weddid genes too,my husband is a bengali kayastha and he has weddid genes too,some people have more of one and less of another but barring some extremes,u cannot say this person is pure genetically,this is the basis,

None of the DK/DMK parties want to accept this primary fact,they still stick to theories and thats their and your fallacy.

rest of your post is composed of your assumptions and random ranting,the facts are this much from dna testing and simple.

I have more mongloid genes than many BC/OBC land owning/warrior castes like Maravar/Nadar/Udayar.

It is no big deal seriously,

if u want to be Joe Shearer 2.0,please go take an apprenticeship under him,dont waste our time here.

Rigveda has absolutely nothing that points to AIT.

They have tried very hard (with the deliberate intention of looking for anything) and have only come out with spurious stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom