What's new

Ancient Man and His First Civilizations.Proving Aryan Invasion Theory is a myth and severe lie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dravidian is a geographical term,please go to any basic level anthropology forum and read about DNA haplo groups.

None of the DK/DMK parties want to accept this primary fact,they still stick to theories and thats their and your fallacy.

So did the 8th Century Adi Sankara , fall victim to such a fallacy , who in his composition Soundarya Lahari’ has mentioned the origins of Dravidians.
Or do you deny his authority on the Vedanta ?

Twa stanyam manye dharanidhara kanye
hridhayatha
Paya paraabhaara parivahathi saaraswathamiva
Dhayavathya dhattham dravida sisu raaswadhya thava yat
Kaveenam proudana majani kamaniya kavayitha”

“Oh daughter of the king of mountains,
I feel in my mind,
That the milk that flows from your breast,
Is really the goddess of learning, Saraswati,
In the form of a tidal wave of nectar.
For, milk given by you, who is full of mercy,
Made the children of Dravida

Last edited:
yeah right,

he fell to a fallacy and silly beggars like max mueller comes from the throne of light,

thambi kelambu kaathu varattum.

PS: All brazilians speak portuguese but they hve a caste system based on the percentage of white blood they have.

u can do the math and see how it is not one and the same.

Last edited:
Then why are your gods is always seen riding that contraption. Having Chariot is one thing, but to the point of reverence indicate a foreign influences. Like the Steppe tribes they have a rather unhealthy fixation on their Chariots.
You are soooo sweet :D I really went LOL at this above. Some people DO NOT follow that tendency. :P :D

So did the 8th Century Adi Sankara , fall victim to such a fallacy , who in his composition Soundarya Lahari’ has mentioned the origins of Dravidians.

hridhayatha

I feel in my mind,
@Manvantaratruti @Hermione - I will allow you to do the honors here :devil:
@manlion - Have some patience. Trust me - quoting Shakaracharya is a major mistake you did here :angel:

@Manvantaratruti @manlion - Have some patience. Trust me - quoting Shakaracharya is a major mistake you did here :angel:

Garfield__s_Hell_by_Tomsin.jpg

Dravidian is a geographical term,please go to any basic level anthropology forum and read about DNA haplo groups.

You ll see the racial links,All Indians have caucasoid/mongloid/weddid genes in varying proportions,i am a brahmin and i have weddid genes too,my husband is a bengali kayastha and he has weddid genes too,some people have more of one and less of another but barring some extremes,u cannot say this person is pure genetically,this is the basis,

None of the DK/DMK parties want to accept this primary fact,they still stick to theories and thats their and your fallacy.

rest of your post is composed of your assumptions and random ranting,the facts are this much from dna testing and simple.

I have more mongloid genes than many BC/OBC land owning/warrior castes like Maravar/Nadar/Udayar.

It is no big deal seriously,

if u want to be Joe Shearer 2.0,please go take an apprenticeship under him,dont waste our time here.

Dravdians are race and indigenous of India, later came Indoa-europeans.
Don't try too hard to show you are greater than others and brahmins are special variety of aryans.

thats not true,u lost.

live in ur fantasy world,i have dealt with ur baap n his baap also.

i am not bothered.

hridhayatha

I feel in my mind,

it is a very poor translation of the verse,i can spot multiple mistakes even with my rudimentary understanding of sanskrit.

hridhayatha

I feel in my mind,

I hate being dragged into this stupid thread, but Soundarya Lahari is a stotra that is dedicated to Shiva Shakti, not the origins of a race of men.

The "Dravida sisu" or "child of dravida" refers to Thiru Jnanasambandar who wrote Thevaaram.

Dravida being the Geographical location from where Sambandar came. Similar to Aryavarata, Land of Nobel men, or Noble land.

I just hope someone is not going to quote Sharada Stotram to claim the godess is a kashmiri and they are a divine race :angel:

For the ignorant,

"Namasthe Sharade devi, Kashmira pura Vasini,
Thwam aham prathaye nithyam , vidhya dhanam chadehi may"

Last edited:
I hate being dragged into this stupid thread, but Soundarya Lahari is a stotra that is dedicated to Shiva Shakti, not the origins of a race of men.

The "Dravida sisu" or "child of dravida" refers to Thiru Jnanasambandar who wrote Thevaaram.

Dravida being the Geographical location from where Sambandar came. Similar to Aryavarata, Land of Nobel men, or Noble land.

This is what happens when completely clueless people with no cultural context try to interpret things they don't know with a biased pre-fixed brain.

This is what happens when completely clueless people with no cultural context try to interpret things they don't know with a biased pre-fixed brain.

Coming from a guy who doesn't know dif between vedic and hinduism. What cultural context? you don't even know yr religion:omghaha:

Last edited:
it is a very poor translation of the verse,i can spot multiple mistakes even with my rudimentary understanding of sanskrit.

very 'poor' translation, if so you are entitled to produce the right translation which are available online.

The contention of the argument is whether Dravida refers to
a) race
b) language
c) region

based on Sankara's Advaita philosophy system of interpretation i.e Oneness, we can rightly conclude dravida sisu , includes all 3 (a, b, c) in One

Last edited:

a very convincing speculation so Sankara had acknowledged, Dravidians are not noble and do not belong to Aryan or Aryavarata , thank you for the confirmation

brief background on the composers of the Thevaaram

The Tevaram (Tamil: தேவாரம் Tēvāram) denotes the first seven volumes of Tirumurai, , the twelve-volume collection of Tamil Śaiva devotional poetry. All seven volumes are dedicated to the works of the three most prominent Tamil poets of 7th century, the Nayanars - Sambandar, Tirunavukkarasar and Sundarar.The singing of Tevaram is continued as a hereditary practise in some Shiva temples in Tamilnadu

Tevaram - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom