What's new

Ancient Man and His First Civilizations.Proving Aryan Invasion Theory is a myth and severe lie

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no prior knowledge about the topic being discussed.All I am willing to say is DNA testing will easily provide the definitive answer rather than any "analysis" by an expert who may or may not be biased.

So what does DNA analysis say about Aryan Invasion theory ?

BTW how does opposing AIT make someone Hindutva supporter(which I am not) and vice versa ?

Edit :New research debunks Aryan invasion theory | Latest News & Updates at DNAIndia.com

RIP AIT.Conclusive answer has been given.
Close thread/

The highlighted is the key part.

We can safely ignore the Taiwanese pests on this thread who keep on making the same noise irrespective of the topic.

The colonialists motives were clear from the outset in coming up with pathetic speculation which they used very effectively to divide the society and we are still paying the price.

Then there are the spoys, the more loyal the king crowd, with their own political agenda that is the biggest drum beater of this theory.

Now the colonialist minded academics don't have to do much, any opposing view is shouted down by the sepoys as coming from "Hindu fanatics", "fundamentalists", "right wingers", "Hindutwa" and so on.

This shouting brigade (and their colonialist masters) never look at the merit of the argument, that is the beauty of it.

And it thinks entitled to their continuing domination of the narrative.

Sadly for them, their days of domination are coming to an end.

Last edited:
Time to shut this thread, I suppose. :P Though I would have loved to swallow the AIT theory and go to bed with the Aryan lineage in my mind and all, truth for me is good enough... :)

Before the curtains fall a few notes to ponder upon...

1. @Oscar - I could not understand why this Negative rating was awarded. This will help all of us to avoid making a similar mistake.
I am a dalit and I do not believe in anything you have put here. Your reliance on peer reviewed papers and people trained in humanities is touching, but the rest of India is waking up to the scam these are.
- @Joe Shearer - since you did that, may be you explain. :)

You are to be congratulated; you are among the few Uncle Toms that the Dalits have, albeit a female one.
- A blatantly offensive remark.

I'm not sure Hindutva is the same as Brahmanical subjugation though. The Political sphere hasn't been able to influence the cultural sphere in any great measure especially in the rural areas of our Nation.
Hindutva is very very strongly against caste system. Social movements can uproot them - and social consciousness. I want an India free of caste - completely. One very important point is this - Hindutva = Hindu nationalists, but Hindu Nationalist <> Hindutvadi :) Btw - howdy? :azn:

Another very important point - Manusmriti is no text of Hinduism. But that is another thread. The sooner the caste system becomes history the better. Easier said than done - I know. But acknowledging it is the first step anyway. :tup:

Regarding AIT - it is a great irony that latest research from MIT shows the AIT to be a myth, yet our educated elite still clings on to the old Aryan glories. :hitwall:

Those who are educated will not be fooled by the pseudo scholarship of well spoken gentlemen here, but for those who are not - take everything here with a pinch of salt and do your own research. If unguided, you will stumble upon the recently unearthed facts and figures soon enough. :)

We can safely ignore the Taiwanese pests on this thread who keep on making the same noise irrespective of the topic.

The colonialists motives were clear from the outset in coming up with pathetic speculation which they used very effectively to divide the society and we are still paying the price.

Then there are the spoys, the more loyal the king crown with their own political agenda that is the biggest drum beater of this theory.

Now the colonialist minded academics don't have to do much, any opposing view is shouted down by the sepoys as coming from "Hindu fanatics", "fundamentalists", "right wingers", "Hindutwa" and so on.

This shouting brigade (and their colonialist masters) never look at the merit of the argument, that is the beauty of it.

You are right.Most of the world debunk this stupid theory.Still some Indians hang in there.

Then there are the spoys, the more loyal the king crown with their own political agenda that is the biggest drum beater of this theory.

I still don't get it.Who are these sepoys that you are talking about ?
Does AIT have any other political significance than in Southern 4 states ?

Time to shut this thread, I suppose. :P Though I would have loved to swallow the AIT theory and go to bed with the Aryan lineage in my mind and all, truth for me is good enough... :)

Before the curtains fall a few notes to ponder upon...

1. @Oscar - I could not understand why this Negative rating was awarded. This will help all of us to avoid making a similar mistake.
- @Joe Shearer - since you did that, may be you explain. :)

2. - A blatantly offensive remark.

Hindutva is very very strongly against caste system. Social movements can uproot them - and social consciousness. I want an India free of caste - completely. One very important point is this - Hindutva = Hindu nationalists, but Hindu Nationalist <> Hindutvadi :) Btw - howdy? :azn:

Another very important point - Manusmriti is no text of Hinduism. But that is another thread. The sooner the caste system becomes history the better. Easier said than done - I know. But acknowledging it is the first step anyway. :tup:

Regarding AIT - it is a great irony that latest research from MIT shows the AIT to be a myth, yet our educated elite still clings on to the old Aryan glories. :hitwall:

Those who are educated will not be fooled by the pseudo scholarship of well spoken gentlemen here, but for those who are not - take everything here with a pinch of salt and do your own research. If unguided, you will stumble upon the recently unearthed facts and figures soon enough. :)

Something the leftist shouting brigade wants to ignore, in fact they keep on shouting the opposite.

I still don't get it.Who are these sepoys that you are talking about ?

These sepoys are the Indians who are more loyal than the king and try to shout down any alternative viewpoint as "Hindutwa", "fundamentalist" or worse.

Without ever going into the merit of the argument.

The colonial masters don't have to do much to defend the indefensible, the sepoys are the first line of defense.

Does AIT have any other political significance than in Southern 4 states ?

It does. It is being used to deprive India of it's identity and to create divisions.

It is also used to show that India was always a sarai, there are no natives and every invader or colonialist had the same right to it as the people before, because they themselves were invaders earlier. This is one of the salient points here.

Don't want to go into much details here for now.

Yes yes and civilization begin 2000 year ago (for christians) or 1500 Year Ago (For Muslim). Before that there was nothing.. :P

Who were "Pre Ice Age" people living in Dwarka? They were Worshiping Lord Vishnu and you are saying Hinduism is few year old.. :P

@Black Widow .. who told you that ISLAM says "civilization begin 1500 years ago" ???
Never say ISLAM until or unless you r quoting from "Quran"or "Hadith" n that too with complete reference. Ok.. ??
Some of facts tht Quran told us are:
# All human are from one Father n Mother
# Earth n all other heavenly bodies are in motion
# Earth n others are moving in their orbits in a way tht they can't catch each other
# Human ws created with water.

These are not quoted words. Means not a translation. In fact I have explained them in my own words. If you want to see these things in original words of Quran. Then go and get Quranic translation by MUHAMMAD ASAD.

A similar study should be done in Pakistan to see how many of them are actually Arabs :D

Pakistani are Indian. If you want to be specific most of them are Punjabi.

Is nt this gross disrespect to Hinduism ?
We know Hinduism has a lot of malpractices, but which religion does not ?
Does a few people blowing themselves in jihad mean Islam is goo ?
This bigot does not have any respect for other people's beliefs and is the first to call others fundoo.

I remember he was calling me a Internet Hindu and calling himself a secular in the same sentence when I first joined this forum, after I ruined his pseudo intellectual charade in some other thread.
His defence- term Internet Hindu was given by a Hindu so its perfectly ok to use it to insult Hindus.
Disgusting turd of a human.

This is why "God" Invented Atheism for.

I am a Punjabi too.

So what that make you something. Pakistani are still Indian because the word "Indian" is a geographic rather than actual ethnicity or races. For Example there's a fuckload of ethnicity inside India(country), but because they are called Indian(Demonym) because of their Geographic location. Hence Pakistani are Still "Indian" despite the country split.

So what that make you something. Pakistani are still Indian because the word "Indian" is a geographic rather than actual ethnicity or races. For Example there's a fuckload of ethnicity inside India(country), but because they are called Indian(Demonym) because of their Geographic location. Hence Pakistani are Still "Indian" despite the country split.

India is more complex than sum of geographical areas.
Foreigners can't understand it.

India is more complex than sum of geographical areas.
Foreigners can't understand it.

People only say that because they don't want them to know anything, not because they can't understand. People are not incapable of understanding/dumb as you might think.

Enlighten them & they will understand, deny them they will just keep coming back.

People only say that because they don't want them to know anything, not because they can't understand. People are not incapable of understanding/dumb as you might think.

Enlighten them & they will understand, deny them they will just keep coming back.

Then make a separate thread.
Other people will explain it in a better way than I can ever do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom