What's new

Ancient Man and His First Civilizations.Proving Aryan Invasion Theory is a myth and severe lie

Status
Not open for further replies.
So White people came out of India? All right. Well that explains how Right wing Hindus' ancestors looked like this.
upload_2014-3-3_14-23-31.jpeg

Most likely you will get a kick on your behind if you attempt that :D If your forefathers did what you say they did, then please hand over all your property to the lower caste in your villages, else stop feigning remorse.

It's not question of property, but of dignity. We haven't prevented anyone from buying property. But irrespective of their wealth, we've never considered them to be worthy of common respect and courtesies either. And for that, I'm always ready to take a flogging on behalf of my kin, who're still steeped in some weird superiority complex.

Well, the interesting thing that you see is that these "leftist intellectuals" use this Aryan invasion theory for their current political motives, just like the colonial masters did earlier.

India was won for the British by the sepoys.

We still have many leftist sepoys who parade the spurious version of history for their current political motives even though the events themselves may have happened thousands of years back (and with no definitive proof).

And they have a strong aversion to using much more recent events (part of documented history) for current politics.

Their motives are clear and they will be increasingly pushed aside from their monopoly of the narrative.

Last edited:
It's not question of property, but of dignity. We haven't prevented anyone from buying property. But irrespective of their wealth, we've never considered them to be worthy of common respect and courtesies either. And for that, I'm always ready to take a flogging on behalf of my kin, who're still steeped in some weird superiority complex.

Cmon I doubt it had anything to do with "caste" as such. Mostly it was about not considering someone of lesser means and accomplishments your equal. That way the schism between Hindus and Muslims is far wider, but yet we had Rajputs marrying off their princesses to the Muslims.

What I mean to say is the class divide in any society took on the guise of caste in Indian society.

May be.

As obviously the right wing Muslims ancestors were all from Arabia/Persia/Turkey/Afghania...

Pure bloodlines...

I have both wings intact. Is this one of your ancestors too?
images

Thank you. Did i hurt your feelings? Isn't that what Right Wing Hindus believe right? They are all blue eyed, blonde haired Nordic people.
:lol: :lol:

what he was stating was right,you should have countered with facts
rather you started getting personal
it infact proved he was right.... ;)

Cmon I doubt it had anything to do with "caste" as such. Mostly it was about not considering someone of lesser means and accomplishments your equal. That way the schism between Hindus and Muslims is far wider, but yet we had Rajputs marrying off their princesses to the Muslims.

What I mean to say is the class divide in any society took on the guise of caste in Indian society.

Umm, the 'We' in my post was in reference to my community alone. I understand that any such generalizations of entire castes/religions in India will be an exercise at inaccurate stereotyping. But, I'm afraid a pattern can be inferred, based on the fact that such exclusivity and segregation isn't a two-way street between the Brahmins and so called lower castes.

:lol: :lol:

what we was stating was right,you should have countered with facts
rather you started getting personal
it infact proved he was right.... ;)

I asked a serious question. This thread seems to be running on a very weak and a shady article. I asked a question in a fun way. Its clear i definitely hurt the feelings of some Nordic(wannabe) members here. Anyway i am out of this thread. Carry on with the discussion.

I have seen the racist Indians who claim Muslims need to be wiped our and that they need to establish relations with their long lost Nordic brothers again.

Muslims aren't a race mate. And you're probably quoting someone who was intentionally trolling on this issue.

Umm, the 'We' in my post was in reference to my community alone. I understand that any such generalizations of entire castes/religions in India will be an exercise at inaccurate stereotyping. But, I'm afraid a pattern can be inferred, based on the fact that such exclusivity and segregation isn't a two-way street between the Brahmins and so called lower castes.

Actually it does. We have the rich lower caste communities now in Punjab who refuse to associate or marry into upper castes. Also throughout history it was the upper caste leaders who took the initiative to rid the society of caste discrimination.

The entire segregation thing was to preserve class privileges and nothing more than that and something born of a turbulent society.

I have seen the racist Indians who claim Muslims need to be wiped our and that they need to establish relations with their long lost Nordic brothers again.

Some flaws here.

The wiping out was done by the Muslims in the three countries that we have after partition. West Pakistan indulged in complete ethnic cleansing of almost all Hindu/Sikhs almost as soon as it got created. From ~19% population to 2%-3% today.

Bangladesh has seen the Hindu population reduce from almost 30% to 8% today.

In India the Muslim population is increasing as a percentage.

And why do you need to wipe out anyone to establish any relations? Does it make sense?

So these are the facts and they don't match your assertions at all.

I have no prior knowledge about the topic being discussed.All I am willing to say is DNA testing will easily provide the definitive answer rather than any "analysis" by an expert who may or may not be biased.

So what does DNA analysis say about Aryan Invasion theory ?

BTW how does opposing AIT make someone Hindutva supporter(which I am not) and vice versa ?

Edit :New research debunks Aryan invasion theory | Latest News & Updates at DNAIndia.com

In what could be a major setback to Dravidian parties in Tamil Nadu, an inter-continental research in cellular molecular biology has debunked the Aryan invasion theory.

In what could be a major setback to Dravidian parties in Tamil Nadu, an inter-continental research in cellular molecular biology has debunked the Aryan invasion theory.

“We have conclusively proved that there never existed any Aryans or Dravidians in the Indian sub continent. The Aryan-Dravidian classification was nothing but a misinformation campaign carried out by people with vested interests,” Prof Lalji Singh, vice-chancellor, Banaras Hindu University, toldDNA.

The findings of a three-year research by a team of scientists, including Prof Singh and others from various countries, has been published by American Journal of Human Genetics in its issue dated December 9.

“The study effectively puts to rest the argument that south Indians are Dravidians and were driven to the peninsula by Aryans who invaded North India,” said Prof Singh, a molecular biologist and former chief of Centre for Cellular and Molecular Biology, Hyderabad.

According to Dr Gyaneshwer Chaubey, Estonian Biocentre, Tartu, Estonia, who was another Indian member of the team, the leaders of Dravidian political parties may have to find another answer for their raison d'être. “We have proved that people all over India have common genetic traits and origin. All Indians have the same DNA structure. No foreign genes or DNA has entered the Indian mainstream in the last 60,000 years,” Dr Chaubey said.

Dr Chaubey had proved in 2009 itself that the Aryan invasion theory is bunkum. “That was based on low resolution genetic markers. This time we have used autosomes, which means all major 23 chromosomes, for our studies. The decoding of human genome and other advances in this area help us in unraveling the ancestry in 60,000 years,” he explained.

However, Gnani Shankaran, noted Dravidian thinker, said the time for writing the last word on Dravidian philosophy has not yet come.

“We have to find out the credentials of the authors of this research paper and their hidden agenda. In Tamil Nadu, the Dravidian and Aryan ties are inter-related. The Dalits in our land are the descendents of the Dravidian Brahmins who were pushed to the lowest strata of society by the Aryans,” Shankaran said.

According to Prof Singh, Dr Chaubey, and Dr Kumarasamy Thangaraj, another member of the team, the findings disprove the caste theory prevailing in India. Interestingly, the team found that instead of Aryan invasion, it was Indians who moved from the subcontinent to Europe. “That’s the reason behind the findings of the same genetic traits in Eurasiain regions,” said Dr Thangaraj, senior scientist, CCMB.

“Africans came to India through Central Asia during 80,000 to 60,000 BCE and they moved to Europe sometime around 30,000 BCE. The Indian Vedic literature and the epics are all silent about the Aryan-Dravidian conflict,” said Dr S Kalyanaraman, a proponent of the Saraswathi civilization which developed along the banks of the now defunct River Saraswathi.

RIP AIT.Conclusive answer has been given.
Close thread/

Last edited:
Dinner break.

I shall examine your handiwork in two hours' time.
I'm not sure Hindutva is the same as Brahmanical subjugation though. The Political sphere hasn't been able to influence the cultural sphere in any great measure especially in the rural areas of our Nation.

Even today, my folks back in our little hamlet in the Western Ghats are pretty orthodox, and that means refusal to touch members of a certain caste or have food in the same room with them. 50 years of Congress rule hasn't changed this, and there are no indications that BJP rule will bolster such sick practices.

There are several strands but all go to form a single argument, in several manifestations. Whether we examine the matter from the point of view of the domination of social discourse by a single, monopolistic model, or from the point of view of the political expression of this dominating social model, or from the point of view of the religious repercussions, and movements across religions due to this model, or from the point of view of the complete domination of the education system by the heirs of the rulers of this social model, the upshot is the same.

I am sorry that the portion in italics was not printed earlier, and led to some very strange responses. My fault, entirely, although it is educative to note the kind of response that was provoked.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom