What's new

Ancient Man and His First Civilizations.Proving Aryan Invasion Theory is a myth and severe lie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quit being so over dramatic. Science has given it's verdict. The north and the south Indian DNA has a common genetic marker which is missing in the European DNA. Migration outwards from India to the rest of the world is also now a scientific fact whether your devious agenda fits into it or not. As for democracy, it was Mahatma Gandhi who laid the foundations of democracy for the British. Never before in the history of the world had a non-violent resistance movement of the kind that Gandhi had created been so successful against a group of people hell bent on committing genocides across the world.

Wow. Quite a package.

The north and the south Indian DNA has a common genetic marker which is missing in the European DNA. Migration outwards from India to the rest of the world is also now a scientific fact whether your devious agenda fits into it or not.

Ah yes. A and B are linked and quite clearly not C.
It is obvious that C has been populated by A and B.

As clear as mud.

The points about Gandhi are true at one level, but I believe that should be discussed in a separate thread.

Yes, and in Tamil Nadu too. This is not prevalent in the huge majority of cases. It is still Brahminical prejudice that holds sway. About becoming a Brahmin due to actions, words and noble behaviour, why don't you go and ask a Namboodiri who is a practising Hindu if you are his equal?

LOL. No practicing and non practicing Namboodiri in today's time is going to consider anyone any lesser than himself.

He would still practice untouchability in the temple as Shuddhi is a very important aspect in Kerala temples and practices. The priest has no way of knowing if the devotee has taking a bath or drank alcohol or eaten meat. As part of 'best practices" he avoids touching anyone except those he knows have maintained shuddhi.

You really should choose a better example to peddle propaganda of "evil" brahmins.

LOL. No practicing and non practicing Namboodiri in today's time is going to consider anyone any lesser than himself.

He would still practice untouchability in the temple as Shuddhi is a very important aspect in Kerala temples and practices. The priest has no way of knowing if the devotee has taking a bath or drank alcohol or eaten meat. As part of 'best practices" he avoids touching anyone except those he knows have maintained shuddhi.

You really should choose a better example to peddle propaganda of "evil" brahmins.

<sigh>

Yes, yes, you are very clever and will do well when you grow up and start working. Any government department will be happy to take on a clerk of your evident precociousness and competence.

Equality means a lot more than practising ritual purity after a bath. Look up the word 'intercommensality'.

Why do we have to suffer these juvenile twits?

No, it is not for them to check this out.

It is for you to stop comparing these populist bits with serious peer reviewed research. Any monkey can, many monkeys do put up this kind of stupid video. So what? This is meant to be viewed by the faithful - you - and is made by the faithful, those who have made up their minds a priori and then go around looking for evidence confirming their bent of mind.

As has been mentioned repeatedly, the singular defect in the revisionist corpus - the reference is strictly speaking to the neo-revisionists, not to the original, national revisionists - is that none of it has found acceptance in either Indian or international academic circles. They have just sold to the gullible public and made a name for themselves. This kind of propaganda may suit the Parivar, which has put its weight behind these efforts for its own reasons, but does not carry weight anywhere else.

It is interesting that all those who are so vehemently opposed to the idea that Indo-Aryan was a language belonging to a larger language group, and was introduced into India, also gain much impetus from what has been discarded for many decades now, that the Indo-Aryan language was not introduced by the Indo-Aryan race.

Nothing more than this needs to be said, to clean up the account that you have given. Try it and see what emerges.

Remember also that we are discussing pre-history, and there are no proofs as rigorous as we might wish when discussing an historical topic.

And please stop quoting Discovery and NatGEO as scientific and academic proofs. They are just the electronic equivalents of newspaper or popular journal articles.
You have convinced me that my roots are Central Asian( or what was it). Congrats.
:coffee: Enough said.

It's not that my mind is closed. I have gone through the works of both Max Muller(for eg) and contemporary researchers.

Check this -

“We have conclusively proved that there never existed any Aryans or Dravidians in the Indian sub continent. The Aryan-Dravidian classification was nothing but a misinformation campaign carried out by people with vested interests,” Prof Lalji Singh, vice-chancellor, Banaras Hindu University, told DNA.

The findings of a three-year research by a team of scientists, including Prof Singh and others from various countries, has been published by American Journal of Human Genetics in its issue dated December 9.

“The study effectively puts to rest the argument that south Indians are Dravidians and were driven to the peninsula by Aryans who invaded North India,” said Prof Singh, a molecular biologist and former chief of Centre for Cellular and Molecular Biology, Hyderabad.

According to Dr Gyaneshwer Chaubey, Estonian Biocentre, Tartu, Estonia, who was another Indian member of the team, the leaders of Dravidian political parties may have to find another answer for their raison d'être. “We have proved that people all over India have common genetic traits and origin. All Indians have the same DNA structure. No foreign genes or DNA has entered the Indian mainstream in the last 60,000 years,” Dr Chaubey said.

Dr Chaubey had proved in 2009 itself that the Aryan invasion theory is bunkum. “That was based on low resolution genetic markers. This time we have used autosomes, which means all major 23 chromosomes, for our studies. The decoding of human genome and other advances in this area help us in unraveling the ancestry in 60,000 years,” he explained.
According to Prof Singh, Dr Chaubey, and Dr Kumarasamy Thangaraj, another member of the team, the findings disprove the caste theory prevailing in India. Interestingly, the team found that instead of Aryan invasion, it was Indians who moved from the subcontinent to Europe. “That’s the reason behind the findings of the same genetic traits in Eurasiain regions,” said Dr Thangaraj, senior scientist, CCMB.

“Africans came to India through Central Asia during 80,000 to 60,000 BCE and they moved to Europe sometime around 30,000 BCE. The Indian Vedic literature and the epics are all silent about the Aryan-Dravidian conflict,” said Dr S Kalyanaraman

Source - New research debunks Aryan invasion theory | Latest News & Updates at DNAIndia.com
Get this point please(if you can) - I am not trying to convince you that the AIT is BS. You can hold on to your hypothesis. I, on the other hand, trust modern genetics, ethnic experts more than the evangelical pastors of the 19th century. :coffee:

Last edited:
You have convinced me that my roots are Central Asian( or what was it). Congrats.

There is obviously some serious problem; either with my telling the tale, or with your hearing and comprehension.

Why should your roots be anything other than Indian, when the Indian genetic composition has not been disturbed since approximately 40,000 years ago?

Why is it so difficult to get on board that a language came into south Asia, and did very well, promoted assiduously by an interested set of people promoting it as a linchpin of society, and promoting also a religious system and a social order? A set of people too small in numbers to affect the genetics, but able to prevail because of complete, unrelenting focus?

If your name had been something else, I might have agreed cordially that you might be central Asian, and turned back to my own interests. If you seriously want to find out, you can get your blood analysed and you can determine what your ancestors were. People in the US with little else to do and more money than they need tend to do this, to amuse themselves.

It's not that my mind is closed. I have gone through the works of both Max Muller(for eg) and contemporary researchers.

Check this -

“We have conclusively proved that there never existed any Aryans or Dravidians in the Indian sub continent. The Aryan-Dravidian classification was nothing but a misinformation campaign carried out by people with vested interests,” Prof Lalji Singh, vice-chancellor, Banaras Hindu University, told DNA.

The findings of a three-year research by a team of scientists, including Prof Singh and others from various countries, has been published by American Journal of Human Genetics in its issue dated December 9.

“The study effectively puts to rest the argument that south Indians are Dravidians and were driven to the peninsula by Aryans who invaded North India,” said Prof Singh, a molecular biologist and former chief of Centre for Cellular and Molecular Biology, Hyderabad.

According to Dr Gyaneshwer Chaubey, Estonian Biocentre, Tartu, Estonia, who was another Indian member of the team, the leaders of Dravidian political parties may have to find another answer for their raison d'être. “We have proved that people all over India have common genetic traits and origin. All Indians have the same DNA structure. No foreign genes or DNA has entered the Indian mainstream in the last 60,000 years,” Dr Chaubey said.

Dr Chaubey had proved in 2009 itself that the Aryan invasion theory is bunkum. “That was based on low resolution genetic markers. This time we have used autosomes, which means all major 23 chromosomes, for our studies. The decoding of human genome and other advances in this area help us in unraveling the ancestry in 60,000 years,” he explained.
According to Prof Singh, Dr Chaubey, and Dr Kumarasamy Thangaraj, another member of the team, the findings disprove the caste theory prevailing in India. Interestingly, the team found that instead of Aryan invasion, it was Indians who moved from the subcontinent to Europe. “That’s the reason behind the findings of the same genetic traits in Eurasiain regions,” said Dr Thangaraj, senior scientist, CCMB.

“Africans came to India through Central Asia during 80,000 to 60,000 BCE and they moved to Europe sometime around 30,000 BCE. The Indian Vedic literature and the epics are all silent about the Aryan-Dravidian conflict,” said Dr S Kalyanaraman

Source - New research debunks Aryan invasion theory | Latest News & Updates at DNAIndia.com
Get this point please(if you can) - I am not trying to convince you that the AIT is BS. You can hold on to your hypothesis. I, on the other hand, trust modern genetics, ethnic experts more than the evangelical pastors of the 19th century. :coffee:

I have to conclude, from the evidence on hand, that you are extremely stupid, as well as being extremely closed-minded.

Several posts back, in fact, in more than one post, I have stated in painful detail that Aryan and Dravidian are NOT racial characteristics, that they refer to language families.

What part of this did you not understand?

And how many repetitions does it take to get you to understand that nobody in his or her right mind holds on to the belief that a horde of marauders swept over the mountain passes in horse-drawn chariots and swooped down on the cities of the plains to plunder them, to extirpate their population, to enslave those who survived, and have an orgy of beef-steak and soma around roaring bonfires?

Come back when you have a piece of humour to equal your earlier efforts, that you are now convinced that you come from Omsk or that you are now convinced you come from central Asia. At least that schoolboy humour is better than this dense incomprehension.

Last edited:
<sigh>

Yes, yes, you are very clever and will do well when you grow up and start working. Any government department will be happy to take on a clerk of your evident precociousness and competence.

Equality means a lot more than practising ritual purity after a bath. Look up the word 'intercommensality'.

Why do we have to suffer these juvenile twits?

LOL......you mean if a Namboodri neighbor or colleague comes to attend my wedding he will not share a meal with others while sitting at the same table ? :lol:

Golly gee ....papa shango is living in a time wrap.

sadya1.jpg

When was the last time you came out of your cave ? :cheesy:........................... I hereby christian you Hirroo Onoda.

There is obviously some serious problem; either with my telling the tale, or with your hearing and comprehension.

Why should your roots be anything other than Indian, when the Indian genetic composition has not been disturbed since approximately 40,000 years ago?

Why is it so difficult to get on board that a language came into south Asia, and did very well, promoted assiduously by an interested set of people promoting it as a linchpin of society, and promoting also a religious system and a social order? A set of people too small in numbers to affect the genetics, but able to prevail because of complete, unrelenting focus?

If your name had been something else, I might have agreed cordially that you might be central Asian, and turned back to my own interests. If you seriously want to find out, you can get your blood analysed and you can determine what your ancestors were. People in the US with little else to do and more money than they need tend to do this, to amuse themselves.

I have to conclude, from the evidence on hand, that you are extremely stupid, as well as being extremely closed-minded.

Several posts back, in fact, in more than one post, I have stated in painful detail that Aryan and Dravidian are NOT racial characteristics, that they refer to language families.

And how many repetitions does it take to get you to understand that nobody in his or her right mind holds on to the belief that a horde of marauders swept over the mountain passes in horse-drawn chariots and swooped down on the cities of the plains to plunder them, to extirpate their population, to enslave those who survived, and have an orgy of beef-steak and soma around roaring bonfires?

Come back when you have a piece of humour to equal your earlier efforts, that you are now convinced that you come from Omsk or that you are now convinced you come from central Asia. At least that schoolboy humour is better than this dense incomprehension.
:D Y so serious? :azn:
:cry: I don't want to be Zentral Asien :cry: and this is NOT my real name :P

It is not my business to do a research on each and every post of yours. If you claim x or y, good for you. If that matches with mine, again - great. I only read the one that you sent as a response to me. I don't get paid to read your earlier posts. Not my cup of tea. :coffee:
Read this again Doctor - If you consider AIT is ridiculous, it matches with my view as well - great. If it does not - fine... now move ahead and pick someone else with 'juvenile incomprehension'.

@Manvantaratruti - Please take care of this guy. I always knew you have you uses :D. No seriously. Consider Dilli baba's blessings to be with you.

@Hermione - You were right :agree:

Last edited:

Check this -

Check this -

In case you have not noticed, before your second thoughts and additions to your original post, I had mentioned that the population of south Asia had been stable for nearly 40,000 years; there may have been a passage out around that time, but it was not the passage out of the revisionists, it was not associated with a dissemination of language, and it was not the polar opposite of the coming of the Indo-Aryan language to south Asia.

It is not clear what you mean by saying "...on the other hand...", unless you mean that you have a monopoly to the right to use research findings in your exclusive arguments.

Come on ....don't you get it. A foreign language came into India and wiped out every bit of evidence of the earlier language. :P ....why is that so hard to believe you twit. :enjoy:

Since you and your compadre insist on displaying your ignorance in the widest manner possible, both the earlier language and the one underlying that exist.

Indo-Aryan languages carry ample evidence of their overlay over Dravidian languages. They also carry traces of their joint overlay over Austric languages, as do the Dravidian languages themselves. There were/ are three language layers, not two. They each contributed in turn to the succeeding layer.

@Manvantaratruti - Please take care of this guy. I always knew you have you uses :D. No seriously. Consider Dilli baba's blessings to be with you.

You went to war with shango on a battle field of his choosing and with weapons of his choice. :disagree:

AIT is already trashed and there is no point in wasting time talking about it. I have just jumped in to the last post of this thread and got sucked in :P ....its a dead horse that has been flogged a hundred times and you are asking me to flog it once again.

Indo-Aryan languages carry ample evidence of their overlay over Dravidian languages. They also carry traces of their joint overlay over Austric languages, as do the Dravidian languages themselves. There were/ are three language layers, not two. They each contributed in turn to the succeeding layer.

The whole theory of Austric language family is only a rejected hypothesis. There is nothing to indicate Aryan language came from outside and wiped out any trace of other languages, except for the bit about the horse in the veda's.

You went to war with shango on a battle field of his choosing and with weapons of his choice. :disagree:

AIT is already trashed and there is no point in wasting time talking about it. I have just jumped in to the last post of this thread and got sucked in :P ....its a dead horse that has been flogged a hundred times and you are asking me to flog it once again.

An excellent analysis. Follow the logic.

The whole theory of Austric language family is only a rejected hypothesis. There is nothing to indicate Aryan language came from outside and wiped out any trace of other languages, except for the bit about the horse in the veda's.

How moronic can you get? They still exist and are spoken.

As far as the Aryan languages coming from outside, that was the whole point of this entire thread, Mr. Johnny-come-lately. And it didn't wipe out any other languages, just replaced them.

Both the Dravidian languages and the Austric languages are widely spoken in India.

Pity that you come into this thread with such a total lack of context.

How moronic can you get? They still exist and are spoken.

As far as the Aryan languages coming from outside, that was the whole point of this entire thread, Mr. Johnny-come-lately. And it didn't wipe out any other languages, just replaced them.

Both the Dravidian languages and the Austric languages are widely spoken in India.

Pity that you come into this thread with such a total lack of context.

You must be pretty desperate to throw around vague reference to Austric language when the whole Austric super family theory is already discredit and reject by linguists worldwide.

Total idiocy to believe that a foreign language came into India and wiped out and replaced the original language. Especially since the supporting theory of the Aryan "invasion and conquest" is now a joke. Without any evidence of a ruling class of "aryans" to use the language, even partial replacement of the original language is not possible.

There is nothing to discuss, just mental masturbation creating babies to fit into preconceived prejudices and notions. Count me out of any such 'discussion'.

@Reashot Xigwin , just ask him what caste he belongs to. Watch the fun. 95% of these revisionists are Brahmins.

Many communists/lefties are also brahmin/upper caste born and even keep their surnames.

so what's your point?

Please.

Don't take these views to be those of educated Indians. Only a section, devoted to restoring the caste supremacy of the Brahmins and some upper castes, subscribe to these revisionist schools of history, and oppose every single aspect of history, or economics, social science, anthropology, linguistics, anything in short proposed by either the original colonialists or contemporary international academic opinion, even opinion far removed from colonial paradigms.

Include the rest of us out, please.

if all those theories are mere theories with a probability of occurence and not with a ceratinity,then whose bluff is it?e s

i can also come up with a theory on how something plausibly happened without any solid proof.

if my dad tells me a story i m supposed to ask him what is the proof but some majumdar/mukherjee will give random gas and we are supposed to believe it as the solemn truth,

when these theories are debunked and opposed,the pseudos get into their shell talking about brahmanism,this that trash.

if the opposition to these so called solemn truths were really useless,i wonder why pseudos like joe shearer want to show their existence by shouting from rooftops.

Sir why are you the only Indian who at least acknowledges a migration if not an invasion? Why do other Indians find it so hard to believe that outsiders may have migrated to South Asia when you can find so many examples of such things occurring historically that it is not outside the realm of possibility? Coupled with the linguistic links between Sanskrit and ancient Persian (Avestan) the migration is definitively the most logical historical conclusion.

who is opposing migration here,migration is a normal thing and has always happened.

Arab people have migrated to kerala/TN and married locally and made their families/jewish people have migrated to india,so who is not accepting any of that?

migration is a real thing/not necessarily a conslusion.

Last edited:
You must be pretty desperate to throw around vague reference to Austric language when the whole Austric super family theory is already discredit and reject by linguists worldwide.

Total idiocy to believe that a foreign language came into India and wiped out and replaced the original language. Especially since the supporting theory of the Aryan "invasion and conquest" is now a joke. Without any evidence of a ruling class of "aryans" to use the language, even partial replacement of the original language is not possible.

There is nothing to discuss, just mental masturbation creating babies to fit into preconceived prejudices and notions. Count me out of any such 'discussion'.

i dont care what mr.shearer wants to believe in,but his stomach starts burning when someone debunks it.

Heh.

Not the super-family. Just those spoken here today.

Secondly, the foreign language didn't come in and wipe out any language. It only replaced it. Just as that earlier language replaced yet an older one. And why that should be impossible is of course beyond the scope of your brief from your friend with short breath.

Finally, consult Jyotiba Phule about the ruling class of Aryans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom