What's new

Ancient Chinese influence in Kerala, India

Oh please do take pride in your own history. Just don't take over some one else's history and make it yours.

Your history consists of people who live in current India and whose ancestors also lived there. Period. You don't have any civilization to be part of.

I don't have an identity crisis. It is you guys who have an identity crisis, because you don't have an identity.

Like I said at other place as well, many Muslims believe Buddha to be a Prophet of God.

Buddhism is a separate religion. And about reading the history of this religion or Buddha himself - any time Sir.

Since you are a Pashtun, your claim on IVC is just like white Americans claiming Maya or Inca civilizations. :enjoy:

There is a 'theme' through out ancient India. They were rarely united, but cultures were similar.

That's why they call it "Indic", "Iranic", "sinic", etc civs.[/QUOTE]

These represent IVC and IVC is not current day Indian civilization.

Pakistan is the current scion of and holder of IVC. Period.

These represent IVC and IVC is not current day Indian civilization.

Pakistan is the current scion of and holder of IVC. Period.

What represents IVC? The things I posted?? You don't know what you're talking about.

Those 'common' themes I'm talking about developed in Indo-gangetic plains. After the Indus valley fell around 1500 BC the cultural hub shifted eastwards. The 'theme' then spread through out ancient India from there.

Since you are a Pashtun, your claim on IVC is just like white Americans claiming Maya or Inca civilizations. :enjoy:

Here is the IVC spread map. See for it yourself whether I am part of it or not.

pp.gif

What represents IVC? The things I posted?? You don't know what you're talking about.

Those 'common' themes I'm talking developed in Iindo-gangetic plains. After the Indus valley fell around 1500 BC the cultural hub shifted eastwards.

No Sir, it is you people who don't know much about your own false claims and what your text books incorrectly teach you.

The three oldest and major historical sites of Indus valley civilization are all in Pakistan; Mehrgarh (7000 BCE to c. 2500 BCE), Harappa (3000-1500 BC), Mohenjodaro (Built around 2600 BCE).

How could you trace it to 10,000 years is not understandable and may not proven through existing historical facts.

I have read about Tamil historical details etc. These details also state that they moved from Indus Valley. Although many don't agree with these facts and state that probably Dravidian people were the only ones who migrated.

The fact however remains that most of you people present in current India are there because your ancestors also lived there.

Contrarily, I live in Indus Valley and am the scion of IVC and hold the cradle of IVC - not India, who may have some migratees from IVC living there.

Answer is simple.. Historians are not well informed like Ticker. Also nice that u still live in some valley...not everybody can be accomodated in a single valley.

am the scion of IVC and hold the cradle of IVC

And WTF is that.. does the holding of cradle relaxed during holidays...

Dude.. all people are migrated from somewhere... or do u believe all ur ancestors were born from some seed planted in some ancient land near a river because they found that place good for irrigation...

Those were days when there was no internet, news papers or recorded paper or anything .. we dont know whether they came from there or travelled to there or anything..

Excavations brings many artifacts every now and then dating back to 10000 or more years which is similar in IVC or may be as i said not everybody is well informed in world like Ticker who time travelled back and knows all stuff or people here bought all artifacts through online purchase by debit cards.

As somebody said earlier.. you may very well hold that cradle of IVC to ur rear and turn and twist it and keep it as replica or relic in ur showcase and get proud of early ansestors who held passport of Pakistan republic of IVC.

Good luck and good night.

I have read about Tamil historical details etc. These details also state that they moved from Indus Valley. Although many don't agree with these facts and state that probably Dravidian people were the only ones who migrated.

Don't be surprised to find out they were mostly ASI influenced people.

Those 'common' themes I'm talking about developed in Indo-gangetic plains. After the Indus valley fell around 1500 BC the cultural hub shifted eastwards.

They have this civilsation dance every saturday night which goes like.." Jingala la jingalala laa hoo haah hoo haaahh"...

Here is the IVC spread map. See for it yourself whether I am part of it or not.

pp.gif

No Sir, it is you people who don't know much about your own false claims and what your text books incorrectly teach you.

Pashtuns being Iranian people entered in the sub-continent in much later period. Remember people of Pushkalavati never spoke Iranian language nor they were Iranian people.

The map you posted is wrong.:lol:

Don't be surprised to find out they were mostly ASI influenced people.

Could be, but many Tamils and original Dravidian people may disagree.

Which civilization do you think the ANI belong to.

Pashtuns being Iranian people entered in the sub-continent in much later period. Remember people of Pushkalavati never spoke Iranian language nor they were Iranian people.

The map you posted is wrong.:lol:

ha ha ha ..... you can draw your own map. :)

So if an American comes to China and gets enlightenment, he suddenly becomes Chinese? :rofl:

No ....Where did you get that from ??

Looks like CCP led propaganda classes has surely affected his ability to comprehend :rofl:

He was born in Nepal, so he was definitely not an Indian.

Siddharta was born in Nepal ......

Budha and Budhism was born in Bodh Gaya in India ..........

Buddism spreaded into China long before Xuanzhang (Tang dynasty). Just as other religion Buddism was tolerated, modified and mixed with local believings in China. Chinese society has been a multi-God believing country, meaning that people waship various kinds of Gods. China never was a pure buddist country like some other Southeastern Asian countries.

Back
Top Bottom