What's new

Ancestry- The Syed Lineage

i think its safer for you to stay in India another 44 generations.

It is political. Religion just plays a minor role in this.
True. But all start with misconstrued perception of one's religion. It blighted the image of every religion, unfortunately.

prophets_family_tree.262110835_std.jpg

500px-Muhammad_familytree2.png

Thank you for your concern.

But we have a world empire to rebuild and reclaim.

A once proud warrior race to lead back to the true path of Asha.

Cheers, Doc

Something you can hear in Aboriginal Australia and the Andes. Again what is new about that?

True. But all start with misconstrued perception of one's religion. It blighted the image of every religion, unfortunately.

Not really. As i said this is cultural in nature and religion only tolerates well most do but not propagate it

Is the true that Prophet Muhammads tribe was originally Jewish/bani Israel ?

If yes, he's from family of earliest abrahemic prophets such as Abrahem, Jesus, Moses etc.

No jews are sons of Israel (jaqob) Peace Be upon him. Through second born son of abraham peace be upon him. Named Isac peace be upon him

Mohammad Peace be upon him is from first born son of Abrahan peace be upon him named Ishmael peace be upon him. This makes Mohammad peace be upin him and Me cousins of Jews.

Moahmmad peace be upon him and I are not jews but we do have same father Abraham peace be upona him but different mothers.

All humans are equal. No one is superior be it syeds, jews banu hashim , chinese american russian indian.

No one is superior all are created equal. Syed or not. They Syeds and jews get my respect because they have blood relation to the prophets of God Almighty.

Last edited:
IMO ... this issue should not be discussed as may be it will unintentionally lead to some disgrace because very few of us are having adequate knowledge ... further, in our graves/day of judgement no questions will be asked about it but only Tauhid, Ibadaat and the Haqooq Al-Ibaad.
May ALLAH SWT bless all with Hidayah and Imaan - Ameen.

No jews are sons of Israel (jaqob) Peace Be upon him. Who is second born son of abraham peace be upon him.

Mohammad Peace be upon him is from first born son of Abrahan peace be upon him. This makes Mohammad peace be upin him and Me cousins of Jews.

Moahmmad peace be upon him and I are not jews but we do have same father Abraham peace be upona him but different mothers.

But Abraham was himself a migrant in what is today known as Greater Syria?

But Abraham was himself a migrant in what is today known as Greater Syria?

We are not discussing nationalities. We are discussing genome and ancestry that doesnt change with migration even if u go to mars.

My fore father will always be Abraham Peace be upon him no matter where in universe i am in my current human form.

We are not discussing nationalities. We are discussing genome and ancestry that doesnt change with migration even if u go to mars.

Not if you are fathered by Martian.

Ancestry and genealogy trail will keep you coming back to Adam or biological Adam.

It is just brahminism. Every culture has it.

People take pride in belonging to a Syed family. This would mean that they are linked as the descendents of Prophet Muhammad ( upon whom be peace). It is a known fact that Prophet Muhammad had no male offspring that lived through adulthood. Only her daughters(may Allah be pleased with them).
Putting aside the matter that it is no longer possible to confirm whether someone claiming to belong to the 'Syed' family tree, is actually so or not.

If the father is a Syed, then the children will be Syed as well. But is it the same case if only the mother is a Syed? Keeping in mind that Prophet Muhammad pbuh had no surviving son.
(Emphasis of this post is not on genetics, but more to do with the social factors)
Frankly speaking ... all bs. this self entitlement and hierarchy is exactly what the prophet said should not be there.
people just ignore his last sermon. When I as an non moslem but of abhramic faith know it why dont Moslems know it.
Abraham/moses/jesus/mohammad all brought the same message as no hierarchy or entitlement. all the rest of this and that is hoccuspocus.

Iqbal says is correct in his Shikwa 'You are syed, afghan.... BUT TELL ME ARE YOU EVEN MOSLEM'. Just that alone shakes the pillars.

Not if you are fathered by Martian.

Ancestry and genealogy trail will keep you coming back to Adam or biological Adam.

It is just brahminism. Every culture has it.

U are talking about culture we are talking about DNA genome family trees . with proof and documents.

Not just cultural blah blah.

Frankly speaking ... all bs. this self entitlement and hierarchy is exactly what the prophet said should not be there.
people just ignore his last sermon. When I as an non moslem but of abhramic faith know it why dont Moslems know it.
Abraham/moses/jesus/mohammad all brought the same message as no hierarchy or entitlement. all the rest of this and that is hoccuspocus.

Iqbal says is correct in his Shikwa 'You are syed, afghan.... BUT TELL ME ARE YOU EVEN MOSLEM'. Just that alone shakes the pillars.

Im a muslim and i know it and i agree with u on this.

Muslims of today are muslims cuz their parents told them so :P not by choice. I am a Muslim by choice.

And there are many others who know this because they read and ressearch quran and torah and old testament etc.

Without research and choice u just adhere to a blind label.

True Muslims know it. Would be muslims or careless onea don't. Im sure there are arrogant and un true jews in the world as well.

They Syeds and jews get my respect because they have blood relation to the prophets of God Almighty.
But God sent prophets to every tribe and nation.

My fore father will always be Abraham Peace be upon him no matter where in universe i am in my current human form.

Can you even put a timeline where Abraham is said to have existed?

U are talking about culture we are talking about DNA genome family trees . with proof and documents.

Not just cultural blah blah.

You have zero evidence of anything you posted. Atleast I accepted that all males are related to one super chromosome which can be called the biological Adam.

Accordng to my family book and his grave in west levant . he lived in 18th centuary BC (before christ)
Also i have a huge paper and some rolled leafs with hundreds of names and i just wrote my name in last paper some 5 years ago on it.

I follow my family tree. Jews agree with my family tree timeline as well. The jews lost their record but a few familys still have them. Though i acknowledge many say we are imposters :P in a time where there was no computers and accountability its hard to prove eitherway.

This is besides the point. The easy reply to this topic is All Men are created Equal no one is superior because of genome.

You have zero evidence of anything you posted. Atleast I accepted that all males are related to one super chromosome which can be called the biological Adam.

As for the evidence its modern age . my evidence is sceience just take a sample from mt cheek or from any legit jew . you will get biological date of all our forefathers.

Syed, sharif, Jew or not . all of us are equal

Accordng to my family book and his grave in west levant . he lived in 18th centuary BC (before christ)
Also i have a huge paper and some rolled leafs with hundreds of names and i just wrote my name in last paper some 5 years ago on it.

I follow my family tree. Jews agree with my family tree timeline as well. The jews lost their record but a few familys still have them. Though i acknowledge many say we are imposters :P in a time where there was no computers and accountability its hard to prove eitherway.

This is besides the point. The easy reply to this topic is All Men are created Equal no one is superior because of genome.

So you kept your records straight but conveniently jews did not?

Are you sure you are not just an anti Semitic?

What next? We go fight in Syria to get your ancestral homeland to you since you have a name on a scroll? Does that make you a migrant like your alleged Abraham a migrant in Pakistan?

How can you be in possession of a 6000 year legal document? Where is the State which recognized your document?

See more questions than answers

So you kept your records straight but conveniently jews did not?

Are you sure you are not just an anti Semitic?

What next? We go fight in Syria to get your ancestral homeland to you since you have a name on a scroll? Does that make you a migrant like your alleged Abraham a migrant in Pakistan?

How can you be in possession of a 6000 year legal document? Where is the State which recognized your document?

See more questions than answers
I see why you chose ur user name. Thats wise.

Wait till my friends read ur comment. They think im in love with jews :D ..well they are not wrong i do love jews and they do hold a special place for me. I read Quran . those who read quran are bound to fall in love with jews.

Anyways carry on i'll get my pop corn. Im watching this thread with interest. Lets see what other trolls show up besides retired ones.

As for the evidence its modern age . my evidence is sceience just take a sample from mt cheek or from any legit jew . you will get biological date of all our forefathers.

Syed, sharif, Jew or not . all of us are equal

What has modernized in this age than 18th century before Christ that some are entitled to be given more respect than others and eventually enjoy political and monetary gains. You are just a primitive Elitist in post modern world.

As far as biological date is concerned. You would need Abrahams DNA and not someone who is claiming to be someone. I am sorry but neither academia, theology nor legality works like this.

I see why you chose ur user name. Thats wise.

I am just a curious person. What are the chances if my name was Syed Retired Troll, you would have reacted differently?

Wait till my friends read ur comment. They think im in love with jews :D ..well they are not wrong i do love jews and they do hold a special place for me. I read Quran . those who read quran are bound to fall in love with jews.

Anyways carry on i'll get my pop corn. Im watching this thread with interest. Lets see what other trolls show up besides retired ones.

It is always nice to see such praise.

The only evidence you have is a 6000 papyrus with names written on it in language that anyone can understand. How do you survive in China or they have put you in an experiment to see how that brain of your tick? Like some freud experiment. You can tell me i wont tell anyone

Back
Top Bottom