What's new

Ancestry- The Syed Lineage

Dude I'm a Parsi.

Nothing you guys can say can rule me.

Lol I'm just anused. You need to up your trolling game.

Cheers, Doc

Dude I'm a Parsi.

Nothing you guys can say can rile me.

Lol I'm just anused. You need to up your trolling game.

Cheers, Doc

I have no intentions of riling your esteemed bloodline. I believe Indians do it better.

so so proud to be syed that they become arrogant and say we will only marry our sons and daughters in Syeds .
Its not about arrogance or pride my brother. It's about preserving the family bloodline . I mean yiu cannot force someone to marry his daughter or boy to a specific tribe etc.

Rest I agree with you that the onl thing that elevate the man's stature in Gods eye is his piety and devotion .

And don't pay heed to this dajjal guy he has an agenda to pitch Syeds vs Muslims and don't know anything substantial either.

@waz @dubous @Zaki plz close this thread.

Last edited:
One should be a good human by heart . Rest things don't matter to others even to God. There's a reason why God didn't let some among the prophet's family enter heaven, it's all there : Your heart !

Is the true that Prophet Muhammads tribe was originally Jewish/bani Israel ?

If yes, he's from family of earliest abrahemic prophets such as Abrahem, Jesus, Moses etc.

The Jewish heads (not their belivers/people) are children of Ishaq (AS). Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) is grandson of Ismael (AS) son of prophet Ibrahim (PBUH). That's why Jews didn't become beilvers because of their racism even in religion...

Because we never wanted to.

India was never meant to be our final destiny. Our only destiny.

Destiny?

Really? It is like Jews wandering the desert for 40 generations/years and saying its destiny.

So does everyone else around the world.

More encouragement.

Cheers, Doc

How does that make you different then from the others?

Religious historiography is intoxicatingly interesting. But without proper realisation it can grow sectarian tendencies; The reason for most of bloodbaths throughout history.

Destiny?

Really? It is like Jews wandering the desert for 40 generations/years and saying its destiny.

How does that make you different then from the others?

Yes destiny.

Predicted and foretold.

A much larger destiny.

One that is already playing out.

Persia will rise again. But not without its elite.

Cheers, Doc

Yes destiny.

Predicted and foretold.

A much larger destiny.

One that is already playing out.

Persia will rise again. But not without its elite.

Cheers, Doc

i think its safer for you to stay in India another 44 generations.

Religious historiography is intoxicatingly interesting. But without proper realisation it can grow sectarian tendencies; The reason for most of bloodbaths throughout history.

It is political. Religion just plays a minor role in this.

i think its safer for you to stay in India another 44 generations.

Thank you for your concern.

But we have a world empire to rebuild and reclaim.

A once proud warrior race to lead back to the true path of Asha.

Cheers, Doc

Last edited:
Its not about arrogance or pride my brother. It's about preserving the family bloodline . I mean yiu cannot force someone to marry his daughter or boy to a specific tribe etc.

Rest I agree with you that the onl thing that elevate the man's stature in Gods eye is his piety and devotion .

And don't pay heed to this dajjal guy he has an agenda to pitch Syeds vs Muslims and don't know anything substantial either.

@waz @dubous @Zaki plz close this thread.

Problem is not his words per day, but the hijacking of the thread by Non-Muslims.

Every single Muslim understands the importance of Ahlul Bayt and Sayyids’ place in Islam. There is no contradiction for us. Everyone is equal and Sayyid is not better than non-Sayyid.

It is nowhere near Brahmin abuse of other Hindus and the caste system as we see in India.

Back
Top Bottom