What's new

Ancestry- The Syed Lineage

i am from Hazrat Ali's (R.A) 3rd wife tree. we are not syeds we call ourselves Qureshiz of Banu Hashim Tribe. Syed or sharif family are our cousins from Hazrat Ali's (R.A) First wife Daughter of Mohammad Peace be Upon him. They (Sharif or Syed) Family are Honored because of their Blood line of Prophet Mohammad Peace be upon him.

they have Blood lines of Mohammad peace be upon him and Prophet Abraham peace be upon him.

while for my family we only have blood line through Ali (R.A) and prophet Abraham Peace be upon him.

we just respect syeds and sharif family. by no means they are superior to any other human beings. they just get respect and honor cuz of thier forefather Mohammad Peace be upon him.

if you Respect Syeds and sharifs thats very good . but if you consider them to be better than urself or other human beings then you are making the same mistake as some jews make. some jews say they are superior to other human beings. as Jew genome is the Perfect one chosen by Allah. which is incorrect. All human beings are Equal. only Respect is given to them cuz they have chosen people and honored people of Allah among them in their family tree.

Is the true that Prophet Muhammads tribe was originally Jewish/bani Israel ?

If yes, he's from family of earliest abrahemic prophets such as Abrahem, Jesus, Moses etc.

Its about cream (malai).

And how it rises to the top.

In a kadhai full of milk (doodh).

Cheers, Doc

dude i have no interest in debating how interbreeding gives you best chance at surviving modern day plagues.

ironically every time any such cream gets to top of the bowl. It gets looted or licked the wrong way. So enjoy the perpetual humiliation such ancestral chest beating has brought to you.

Its not just any pure/undiluted bloodline.

The Syeds. The Magii (Athrvan). The Pharaohs. The Vedic Brahmins.

These will always rise to the top.

In any century.

Cheers, Doc

You forgot Jews.

dude i have no interest in debating how interbreeding gives you best chance at surviving modern day plagues.

ironically every time any such cream gets to top of the bowl. It gets looted or licked the wrong way. So enjoy the perpetual humiliation such ancestral chest beating has brought to you.

Inter-breeding does not save you from anything.

Its what happens when your people tip over the edge of being safe.

Dude :)

Cheers, Doc

You forgot Jews.

I mentioned them in my previous post.

Cheers, Doc

I never found India to host me.

I was born here.

As were 44 generations of my forefathers.

Cheers, Doc

Lucky India I say. why do Indians keep telling you on this forum as well that you are a refugee? Why can't your super race shake that tag off in 44 generations if i may crudely ask..

Look Muslims aint gonna come in this thread. So we have this thread for us and maybe even some excited Indians as soon as they hear something about their caste system. So lets discuss free from the Muslims.

Lucky India I say. why do Indians keep telling you on this forum as well that you are a refugee? Why can't your super race shake that tag off in 44 generations if i may crudely ask..

Look Muslims aint gonna come in this thread. So we have this thread for us and maybe even some excited Indians as soon as they hear something about their caste system. So lets discuss free from the Muslims.

Its boring engaging on PDF without Muslims.

Technically we were refugees..no shame in that.

Cheers, Doc

Its boring engaging on PDF without Muslims.

Technically we were refugees..no shame in that.

Cheers, Doc

Technically you are still refugees.

Muslims will not come in this thread i can assure you. If and when they come here, the thread will be closed. It is how it is.

Technically you are still refugees.

Muslims will not come in this thread i can assure you. If and when they come here, the thread will be closed. It is how it is.

Technically we are Indians.

But at a certain level I do not entirely disagree with you.

Supper waits. Window closing.

Later.

Cheers, Doc

Technically we are Indians.

But at a certain level I do not entirely disagree with you.

Supper waits. Window closing.

Later.

Cheers, Doc

Just make sure there are no bloodline templars serving the last supper.

enjoy

Back
Top Bottom