What's new

ANA soldiers dragging dead body of a Taliban

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beautiful story . Made my day . Talibanis don't deserve any better.

Taliban is not equal to the Pashtuns.

Those who are dragging your beloved brothers aren't northerners stop fooling yourselves!

Oh so they must be ghulami pasthuns of Northerners then?

Whatever the case, it will take Mullah Omar and Haqqani 72 hours to take Kabul from the dogs.

:whistle:

Pakistani Punjabi everywhere in Afghanistan, in Kashmir, in Mumbai terror attacks.

I have seen many of them in my village 2 years ago but were kicked out by ANSF, they look very weird skinny, black, cow like eyes, big teeth, no flesh in their legs just bones, long hairs, they pretend they don't understand any of the local languages even urdu but they only use pakistan rupees and talk in punjabi and other local pakistani languages.

I have seen many of them in my village 2 years ago but were kicked out by ANSF, they look very weird skinny, black, cow like eyes, big teeth, no flesh in their legs just bones, long hairs, they pretend they don't understand any of the local languages even urdu but they only use pakistan rupees and talk in punjabi and other local pakistani languages.

Lols what a dumba$$ story :lol:

ROFL.

So does your description match up with the guy in the video?

Fail.

Oh so they must be ghulami pasthuns of Northerners then?

Whatever the case, it will take Mullah Omar and Haqqani 72 hours to take Kabul from the dogs.

:whistle:

Why ghulam? these division cards is no longer played in Afghanistan try something new; and surely the divide and rule is currently happening in pakistan at a very good pace :)

6 months of over 80% control by ANSF still not happening that 72 hours? :whistle:

Why ghulam? these division cards is no longer played in Afghanistan try something new; and surely the divide and rule is currently happening in pakistan at a very good pace :)

6 months of over 80% control by ANSF still not happening that 72 hours? :whistle:

Let your daddy USA leave.

Then the fun will begin.

You know when Karzai runs to Pakistan, the game is up for you Tajik ghulams.

ROFL.

So does your description match up with the guy in the video?

Fail.

Yes mostly, but what I said is what I saw not just one time but many times and they used to bother our farmer in the gardens they asked for usher and took grapes and apples on their will.

Lols what a dumba$$ story :lol:

It was perhaps 18+, only eligible are allowed to comment :)

Let your daddy USA leave.

Then the fun will begin.

You know when Karzai runs to Pakistan, the game is up for you Tajik ghulams.

I can only laugh at your ignorance and self satisfaction :D

Why are Pakistanis getting so worked about a dead Talib? :undecided:

And I honestly i have seen much worse videos of Pakistan Army torturing captured TTP fighters.

Lose of assets buddy!!

It's not torturing dude the thug is dead and those ANA soldiers are chanting they have killed the punjabi and they are taking revenge of their fellow solider.

I saw a similar news on Al Jazeera where people were complaining about Punjabis and people from Karachi having presence in Afghanistan.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom