What's new

ANA soldiers dragging dead body of a Taliban

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Afghan Army Men Drag Talib Body - YouTube

It seems U.S has trained ANA well. U.S soldiers were urinating on dead bodies of taliban while their students are dragging a dead body as if it is some kind of sport activity. Billions of dollars are spent on ANA , but in this video you can see that they are wearing modern uniforms and riding on modern vehicles, yet they clearly look less uneducated, pick up straight from streets.
Army of Democratic republic of Afghanistan during communist regime was similarly trained and well-equiped thanks to russia, but after russian withdrawl they simply fell to knees before mujahideen groups. Without american presence i do not see the bright future for ANA, they dont stand a chance against talibans.

I won't say that I feel sorry for the Taliban, but that isn't the way we should be treating the dead.

Islam teaches us to leave the dead alone, not mutilate their bodies.

I won't say that I feel sorry for the Taliban, but that isn't the way we should be treating the dead.

I agree.

No need to sink at their level by doing this which is also against what Islam teaches us.

Even though those Taliban fighters are some scums who has been doing this themselves(Not all of then since many unfortunately are brainwashed.) we should not go down at their level.

It's not their fault, the situation of high-stress warfare turns every man into a savage (see, Philip Zimbardo's Lucifer Effect)

]mutilating the dead bodies[/B] is not allowed in islam.. i think the ones who are dragging himm should be punished ...i dont know how people can do this kind of stuff

A sudden and recent discovery?

Is that right?

I agree.

No need to sink at their level by doing this which is also against what Islam teaches us.

Even though those Taliban fighters are some scums who has been doing this themselves(Not all of then since many unfortunately are brainwashed.) we should not go down at their level.

That makes at least three Pakistanis who are against the mutilation of the bodies of dead soldiers.

Is that right?

The act by ANA?

No it isn't right, but I wouldn't cry a river if this stuff happens to Taliban.

That makes at least three Pakistanis who are against the mutilation of the bodies of dead soldiers.

And the point you are trying to make is...

Edit: I get it, you turning this into Indo-Pak affair...? :azn:

A sudden and recent discovery?

Is that right?

i know what u mean..:azn:

The act by ANA?

...that you thought of this when the Taliban were involved, but not a word of protest when Indian soldiers were mutilated. Not a word of protest when Ilyas Kashmiri was rewarded. Total denial about the death under torture of Saurabh Kalia.

Do you understand that when someone says these things, my reaction is of bitterness and anger?

You are very clever sir, now you will bring up the LOC beheading :lol:

Clever?

And :lol:?

Is this something to joke about?

The act by ANA?

Edit: I get it, you turning this into Indo-Pak affair...? :azn:

That is REALLY a low blow.

...that you thought of this when the Taliban were involved, but not a word of protest when Indian soldiers were mutilated. Not a word of protest when Ilyas Kashmiri was rewarded. Total denial about the death under torture of Saurabh Kalia.

Do you understand that when someone says these things, my reaction is of bitterness and anger?

Those things were never proved...the beheading incident and Ilyas Kashmiri thing, all rumors that have come to be accepted as reality.

As for the Saurabh Kalia incident, yes, I condemn that too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom