What's new

ANA soldiers dragging dead body of a Taliban

Status
Not open for further replies.
The act by ANA?

No it isn't right, but I wouldn't cry a river if this stuff happens to Taliban.

And the point you are trying to make is...

Edit: I get it, you turning this into Indo-Pak affair...? :azn:

Don't condemn such acts, and you are a Taliban sympathiser .
Condemn it and the Indians start counting their fingers.
I guess high moral patent is exclusive to our neighbourhood.

...that you thought of this when the Taliban were involved, but not a word of protest when Indian soldiers were mutilated. Not a word of protest when Ilyas Kashmiri was rewarded. Total denial about the death under torture of Saurabh Kalia.

Do you understand that when someone says these things, my reaction is of bitterness and anger?

Clever?

And :lol:?

Is this something to joke about?

Absolutely not, a very grim business :butcher:

no one has the right to treat a dead person this way !!!!! :cry:

Those things were never proved...the beheading incident and Ilyas Kashmiri thing, all rumors that have come to be accepted as reality.

As for the Saurabh Kalia incident, yes, I condemn that too.

I am no longer angry, I am baffled.

Our soldiers are found headless, they have been killed and left like that, did we imagine it? Or was it someone other than Pakistani soldiers who did it?

How exactly?

Because I objected to the use of double standards, and that had nothing to do with Indo-Pak relations. It was not about politics, it was about brutality and violations of every norm of chivalry, about doing things that we abominate in the Americans when they do it.

I am no longer angry, I am baffled.

Our soldiers are found headless, they have been killed and left like that, did we imagine it? Or was it someone other than Pakistani soldiers who did it?

The most recent beheading incident has a lot of ambiguity in it. Even your own Indian papers quoted the family members saying that they haven't seen the body or anything and they don't really know whether he is beheaded or not. No proofs given, no nothing. Let's not run over that whole episode again.

If that happened though, I fully condemn it, this is no way to treat a dead person. Saurabh Kalia incident, I condemn that as well. What do you want me to do more? Organize a public protest?

Good development I wish they had played Buzkashi with the corpse.
Kill all those scums.

The most recent beheading incident has a lot of ambiguity in it. Even your own Indian papers quoted the family members saying that they haven't seen the body or anything and they don't really know whether he is beheaded or not. No proofs given, no nothing. Let's not run over that whole episode again.

If that happened though, I fully condemn it, this is no way to treat a dead person. Saurabh Kalia incident, I condemn that as well. What do you want me to do more? Organize a public protest?

No, not at all, your statement that you deplore these is good enough.

Good development I wish they had played Buzkashi with the corpse.
Kill all those scums.
@Joe Shearer...see...this statement could very well apply to a Pakistani soldier as well from your own countrymen.

Same way, it could apply to Indian soldiers by my countrymen.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Joe Shearer...see...this statement could very well apply to a Pakistani soldier as well from your own countrymen.

Same way, it could apply to Indian soldiers by my countrymen.

Let me say this straight from the shoulder: that Buzkashi thing was a shocking thing to say, and utterly deplorable. No ifs, buts or maybes. Allow me to apologise on his behalf.

Last edited by a moderator:
Those things were never proved...the beheading incident and Ilyas Kashmiri thing, all rumors that have come to be accepted as reality.

As for the Saurabh Kalia incident, yes, I condemn that too.
take it to multimedia section.

Don't condemn such acts, and you are a Taliban sympathiser .
Condemn it and the Indians start counting their fingers.
I guess high moral patent is exclusive to our neighbourhood.

No sir i believe he is right.

Let me say this straight from the shoulder: that Buzkashi thing was a shocking thing to say, and utterly deplorable. No ifs, buts or maybes. Allow me to apologise on his behalf.

Sometimes one need to go full monty to rein in those savage creatures.

Those who treat dead bodies like this are the worst scum known to humanity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom