What's new

ANA soldiers dragging dead body of a Taliban

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's just effed up.

You have painted a very grim picture. I wonder whats the solution, but I hope Pashtuns on both sides of Durand line are able to modernize, get education and healthcare and leave peacefully one day.

Care to expand on that :lol:

You have fed us to the wolves? Indeed.
Jinnah dissolved elected NWFP assembly and governament of khudai khidmgatgars unlawfully and brought muslim leaguis. The kashmiri born governor of NWFP from muslim league, sardar abdul qayyum khan brutally and cruelly suppressed khudai khidmatgars, people named him "double barrel khan" due to deaths hundreds of red shirts at his hands. He was not a pakhtun and he took several steps to enforce urdu and discourage pakhto...he was the one who said "pakhto is language of hell"...in response ghani khan said i would go to jannat with this langauge of hell.

Yes, the same one. Even Sindh assembly was dissolved by him because Sindhis never wanted to give Karachi for federal capital.

Yes, the same one. Even Sindh assembly was dissolved by him because Sindhis never wanted to give Karachi for federal capital.

Weren't you blaming Pakhtoon Kings in one thread accusing them of raping and looting Indians? :cheesy: Still its good to know you care.

It's bad blood which they just carry along with them even with their "national" uniforms on

There will never be reconciliation between Pakhtuns of Afghanistan and the largely Tajik army unless this culture of hatred ends between them.

ANA will be at a very awkward place when the Dollars stop coming in to finance their oversized military. Things like peeing on bodies and dragging deads behind cars which is something only drunken drugged up marines would do

Actually - this also provides a perfect propaganda/recruiting tool for the Talebs themselves.

Even the Tajiks know how to speak Pashto in Afghanisan.

Sher Malang is just here to spread propaganda on their behalf like the Kabuli tool he is.

He was a refugee in Pakistan at some point in his life and now he doesn't even live in Astan so who gets the last laugh

You have fed us to the wolves? Indeed.
Jinnah dissolved elected NWFP assembly and governament of khudai khidmgatgars unlawfully and brought muslim leaguis. The kashmiri born governor of NWFP from muslim league, sardar abdul qayyum khan brutally and cruelly suppressed khudai khidmatgars, people named him "double barrel khan" due to deaths hundreds of red shirts at his hands. He was not a pakhtun and he took several steps to enforce urdu and discourage pakhto...he was the one who said "pakhto is language of hell"...in response ghani khan said i would go to jannat with this langauge of hell.

Actually Jinnah didn't dissolve the NWFP Government unlawfully !

Ghaffar Khan had said that in case the League won the Referendum they would resign - They not only boycotted the Referendum but also didn't resign ! Having lost the legitimacy of their stance 'Opposition to Pakistan' they should have resigned as the representatives of the people of NWFP, as they had previously promised, for after the Referendum they most definitely weren't representing them anymore because their views & the views of the majority of the people of KPK were not in consonance ! Jinnah Sahib, used his powers granted under the Constitution (Government of India Act) as the Governor General to dissolve the assemblies - Which was not an illegal or extra-constitutional act in any manner what so ever !

The fact the League won a clear cut majority in the subsequent elections 6 months later is testament to how non-representative had Ghaffar Khan & his party become of the people of NWFP after the elections !

So please don't distort things !

And I think @haviZsultan already proved you plenty of times that Sardar Abdul Qayyum Khan was not a Kashmiri but a Pukhtoon !

Last edited by a moderator:
But we are fighting an insurgency led by Punjabis of Pakistan, funny such words of humanity vanishes when you went to extreme to use airstrikes on your own people.

Yeah protests and uprisings of 2010 wertr done by Punjabi pakistantis.... Indians become so dumb sometimes

Why are Pakistanis getting so worked up about about a dead Talib? :undecided:

And I honestly i have seen much worse videos of Pakistan Army torturing captured TTP fighters.

Have you seen Talib videos of Butchering Pak Army Soldiers Vs the Pak Army soldiers who are torturing TTP yet keeping them alive?

I have seen many of them in my village 2 years ago but were kicked out by ANSF, they look very weird skinny, black, cow like eyes, big teeth, no flesh in their legs just bones, long hairs, they pretend they don't understand any of the local languages even urdu but they only use pakistan rupees and talk in punjabi and other local pakistani languages.

No offence but that's the description of Indians. :omghaha:

About two years ago, Illegal afghans were causing law and order situation in punjab and were involved in Terrorist attacks. They looked weird skinny, drugged. Don't believe me here is the photo of one who was caught during Manawa academy attack in Lahore

11.jpg

I bet you don't have photos of those people you are describing?

Thats disgusting from ANA! dead bodies should not be mutilated or dragged!

You are very clever sir, now you will bring up the LOC beheading :lol:

I have been hearing about beheading for a while now but there has been no evidence to support that PA did this or it actually happened in the first place. Secondly if it was true then Indians would have been beating the drums in every corner of this world about it.

About two years ago, Illegal afghans were causing law and order situation in punjab and were involved in Terrorist attacks. They looked weird skinny, drugged. Don't belive me here is the photo of one who were caught during Manawa academy attack in Lahore

11.jpg

Oh I thought he was describing Orcs. Too much lord of the rings IMO.

Actually Jinnah didn't dissolve the NWFP Government unlawfully !

Ghaffar Khan had said that in case the League won the Referendum they would resign - They not only boycotted the Referendum but also didn't resign ! Having lost the legitimacy of their stance 'Opposition to Pakistan' they should have resigned as the representatives of the people of NWFP, as they had previously promised, for after the Referendum they most definitely weren't representing them anymore because their views & the views of the majority of the people of KPK were not in consonance ! Jinnah Sahib, used his powers granted under the Constitution (Government of India Act) as the Governor General to dissolve the assemblies - Which was not an illegal or extra-constitutional act in any manner what so ever !

The fact the League won a clear cut majority in the subsequent elections 6 months later is testament to how non-representative had Ghaffar Khan & his party become of the people of NWFP after the elections !

So please don't distort things !

And I think @haviZsultan already proved you plenty of times that Sardar Abdul Qayyum Khan was not a Kashmiri but a Pukhtoon !

1- Sardar abdul qayyum khan aka double barrel khan was kashmiri. His brother sardar abdul hamid khan was prime minister of Azad jammu and kashmir.
2- Khudai khidmatgars opposed refrendum and didnt talk of resigns and didnt promise jinnah any thing...it must be your muslim leagui propaganda.
3- which 6 months later elections are you talking about? No election tool place after 1946 elections in which khudai khidmatgars won majority.
4- According to new constitution, which british had promised to proclaim on the eve of independence, the authority of dismissing provincial governament was vested in the state governament not governor general. Therefore jinnah requested mountbatten to dismiss present provincial governament of NWFP .But mountbattan stated that referendum had nothing to do with the issue and hinted that this was now upto muslim league to resolve. They could do whatever they considered proper.

Last edited by a moderator:

About two years ago, Illegal afghans were causing law and order situation in punjab and were involved in Terrorist attacks. They looked weird skinny, drugged. Don't belive me here is the photo of one who were caught during Manawa academy attack in Lahore

11.jpg

Ouch!!!

:laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom