What's new

ANA soldiers dragging dead body of a Taliban

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those who treat dead bodies like this are the worst scum known to humanity.

Well , there are exceptions to every rules and I guess Taliban of Afghanistan as well as that of Pakistan fits that bill.

It will be difficult for me to explain to @nuclearpak or to @Aeronaut how much relief from pain and anguish their simple, straightforward words begin.

Thank you and bless you.

Last edited by a moderator:
A sudden and recent discovery?

Is that right?

That makes at least three Pakistanis who are against the mutilation of the bodies of dead soldiers.

Comedy genius arent you?

Has it been proven that pak soldiers mutilated the indian soldier?

Anyone diverting the topic is wearing the pink paint.

Best Regards.

Well first off all this is contrary to Islamic laws......although I have no sympathy for Taliban in my heart,SPECIALLY in Tirah velly, how they mistreated the dead-body of our martyred soldier,yet still i condemn it...although the demon inside me is scolding me for condemning this:undecided:

Such attrocities have become common. When the murderous Taliban militants attack and kill innocent civilians there is bonund to be anger and rage against them in the military. These acts are done in revenge, however that doesn't make it right. My book focuses on extra judicial killings by the military and how they are successful in eradicating militancy in Swat yet are against the concepts of human rights.

Such attrocities have become common. When the murderous Taliban militants attack and kill innocent civilians there is bonund to be anger and rage against them in the military. These acts are done in revenge, however that doesn't make it right. My book focuses on extra judicial killings by the military and how they are successful in eradicating militancy in Swat yet are against the concepts of human rights.

Are you supporting extra-judicial killings by Pak army in swat?

That's a very old video and the dead is a punjabi talib you can hear them saying that, and they are taking revenge of their fellow ANA solider.

It's nothing compared to a Taliban video where they kill an innocent police with an 82mm rocket.... Allah bless ANSF and they should have no mercy on these thugs!

why is everyone support a dead terroirsit aka afghani taliban?

That's a very old video and the dead is a punjabi talib you can hear them saying that, and they are taking revenge of their fellow ANA solider.

It's nothing compared to a Taliban video where they kill an innocent police with an 82mm rocket.... Allah bless ANSF and they should have no mercy on these thugs!

LoL.

Look at the propaganda.

See Luffy, he is trying to make you a fool.

Even if he is Punjabi, does that make it okay?

LoL.

Look at the propaganda.

See Luffy, he is trying to make you a fool.

Even if he is Punjabi, does that make it okay?

I am not fooling anyone, he can listen them saying that though it's completely okay to me if they are giving the same medicine to these thugs :) (still not comparable)

I am not fooling anyone, he can listen them saying that though it's completely okay to me if they are giving the same medicine to these thugs :) (still not comparable)

Just give us a little more time.

We will have those Northerners and their supporters hanging from trees.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom